We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
uk mimosa help Options

hexan
#1 Posted : 2/25/2011 11:41:18 PM

The Great Gatsby

Good evening Nexians.

Im after a small amount of MHRB. Having trouble in UK finding any.

Not sure I want to get it posted from states! Is this wise? Ok ? dont want to wait ages? Any advice appreciated.

Can anyone recommened a vendor where I can get a small amount asap.

Best to all

H
Hexan is a fictional character.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

hexan
#2 Posted : 2/25/2011 11:52:42 PM

The Great Gatsby

hexan wrote:
Good evening Nexians.

Im after a small amount of MHRB. Having trouble in UK finding any.

Not sure I want to get it posted from states! Is this wise? Ok ? dont want to wait ages? Any advice appreciated.

Can anyone recommened a vendor where I can get a small amount asap.

Best to all

H

meant to add. the only reason I post here is because no other threads open to me. Sorry!

ChampionPuffa
#3 Posted : 2/26/2011 9:44:54 AM

lol.

hey bud, im having the same issues, as it stands there is pretty much no mhrb in the uk, i ordered some a week an half a go and i got it this week just gone, i also found the remaining last uk "supplier" on ebay, just out of chance he bought 2 kg of powdered back in oct from MHUK an only just got in in jan/feb so he still had a few 50g bags of powder left. i had to order most of them he had left so hes out now. soz.
your gonna have to either place an order with MH-UK and wait till they get in in as they are backlogged due to customs seizing their powder stuff an holding the mhrb for months, he managed to get mine out pretty quick but i think its cos i phoned him a few times an kinda pleaded to him to send out the 150g i ordered asap, as i was a new customer i think he wanted to keep me happy (its very much appreciated that he sent it tho). i wouldnt recommend ordering from them now tho even opaquelens(he runs it) told me not to order anymore an he might not be getting it in the future and turning to acacia. depending how the whole court case an customs shit pans out. your best bet is to order form usa but even the usa suppliers are starting to say no to uk orders. there are a few on ebay, healingforest seems to have it a ship to uk an theres another online vendor from brazil
wotever you do dont order powdered bark as theres a chance it will get seized, im not sure if they are stopping smaller 1-2 kg packages i started a thread to see but nobody knows if its safe as i got now replies. but its pobably safe to assume that they will stop it if its noticed.
i dunno if you read the news article from customs an the sun in regards to dmt an the so called busts of 125kg of "dmt"( powdered mhrb) but its this shit that causing all the problems so until a court rules that wot customs have done is illegal an the suppliers are not breaking the law you can expect it to remain very hard to get mhrb in the uk.
place an order via ebay(healingforest) or adenium they seem to be the 2 best options for now. a couple week wait is gonna be less than a month or 2 your likely to wait for a uk supplier.
customs should have no chance in court as they stuff they seized is not controlled in any way, let alone illegal an its not exactly in a ready to use preparation although that is wot customs are arguing in court that cos its powdered its prepared or part prepared for consumption. theoretically they should win piss easy but knowing this country an its corrupt justice system they will probably get fucked over. it also seems they are doing all this to put the suppliers out of business an make thm mess up with their taxes which is illegal anyway.
hope this helps a little.
goodluck.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

ChampionPuffa
#4 Posted : 2/26/2011 10:18:52 AM

lol.

just got an email from mhuk they are no longer selling mhrb until further notice. more shipments seized that were due in so they had to close up on the mhrb for now. i really hope they get this shit sorted so he doesnt loose his business.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

DeMenTed
#5 Posted : 2/26/2011 12:04:01 PM

Barry

The only good news is that if mimosa gets banned at least mh-uk will be selling an alternative. Acacia confusa Smile

Looks like new teks will need to be done.

hexan
#6 Posted : 2/26/2011 12:56:56 PM

The Great Gatsby

DeMenTed wrote:
The only good news is that if mimosa gets banned at least mh-uk will be selling an alternative. Acacia confusa Smile

Looks like new teks will need to be done.

yes but if mimosa goes acacia wont be far behind! : (

hexan
#7 Posted : 2/26/2011 1:06:13 PM

The Great Gatsby

hi mate,

Its the usual story isnt it : (
Nobody will export to the UK now with such huges seizures.

I cant believe with the state of the world in 2011 we are still wasting valuable time and resources
prohibiting a dried plant! We are doomed, lol.

The hypocrisy is incredible.

Good luck everyone.

H

BathtubSkyPirate
#8 Posted : 2/26/2011 1:53:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm afraid it's not only the UK. Pedro doesn't ship to the EU anymore for example.

Xt
#9 Posted : 2/26/2011 2:17:37 PM

Such are the choices of false benefactors, that they force a permanent demographic to adopt more insidious skills that hope to achieve that which is fundamental to human nature.

Ignorance will always falter, it has no leg to stand on.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

hexan
#10 Posted : 2/26/2011 4:11:46 PM

The Great Gatsby

xtechre wrote:
Such are the choices of false benefactors, that they force a permanent demographic to adopt more insidious skills that hope to achieve that which is fundamental to human nature.

Ignorance will always falter, it has no leg to stand on.

ignorance seems quite happy in 2011 and seems to be gathering momentum and support, there is little scope for belief in a happy ending. Sorry to say I believe this : (

is 2012 the answer? I've bought the T shirt and everything, lol