We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
A LIFE TRANSFORMED... Options

antrocles
#21 Posted : 2/27/2011 4:55:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, i make my own cultured veggies (actually, that's not completely true...it's actually jingmaster who makes them for me...he's a true wizard with the raw food stuff). enzymes and living foods are great. i incorporate a goodly amount of them in my dieta.

@batman- for me, my work now will only involve the 'four pillars': cacti, fungi, dmt and cannibis. i don't use any synthetically derived compounds. nothing that 'takes' in any way (ie: leaves me feeling anything other than MORE than before i took it). i use cannibis in a completely new way now....1 x per week in an extremely ceremonial manner. mushrooms i use with equal reverence and perhaps 1-2 x per month. dmt, if/when i decide to reintroduce it into my life, will be a 1 x week ritual as well. ayahuasca i will use whenever i go to the jungle.

btw- i just bought my ticket today....$498 round-trip to costa rica WITH INSURANCE INCLUDED! depart july 19th, return august 1st. anyone on the fence out there.....COME OUT!! Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#22 Posted : 2/27/2011 5:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

How do you find mushrooms effect you now? I have been working with mushrooms once every week or 2 for the last 2 months and they will definatily take me right to the same place as DMT.

Ive had a few really deep ones lately..On wednesday drank a full dose of ayahuasca, and then had mushrooms on thursday night. I ended up right in hyperspace durring my peak..I journied into and through the chrysanthemum just like I do with DMT..except this time there was no exit point back into the linear timestream..there was only more and more chrysanthemums lined up side by side forming a larger mandala of infinite chrysanthemums..it deepened and I went into a bardo state I can only describe as hell..I was dying, but couldnt let go to the degree I needed to in order to pass into an even deeper level of being..after laying on the floor in the dark for a bit trying to let go into the terror for a period of time I had ot walk it off..I felt insane and at first when I opened my eyes didint know who I was. I know I need to get back there and pass through that thing. I drank ayahausca agan last night, 80g caapi and 1.5g mimosa with multiple hits of changa to integrate some of it and had a very spiritual and beauitful experience..

It is interesting how many people work with mushrooms, then find DMT and ayahuasca, work with them..then come back to mushrooms and find them to be profoundly deep and healing, to the degree of DMT itslef. Psilocin to me is just like oral DMT..

Cannabis also..I dont have a tolerance to it, so when I work with it it gets very very heavy at times..Cannabis for me actaully has this strange and potentially frightening time-travel aspect to it when tolerance is out of the picture..it's a full on entheogenic experience that is very different from the traditional psychedelics.

I agree about synth psychedelics. I dont really have the urge to use LSD or MDMA etc again. I have always wanted to try DPT but I dunno if that will happen. For me I love mushrooms, caapi, mimosa and cacti and they are enough to satisfy a lifetime of work..along with occasional cannabis use.
Long live the unwoke.

Malaclypse
#23 Posted : 2/27/2011 5:41:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:

I agree about synth psychedelics. I dont really have the urge to use LSD or MDMA etc again. I have always wanted to try DPT but I dunno if that will happen. For me I love mushrooms, caapi, mimosa and cacti and they are enough to satisfy a lifetime of work..along with occasional cannabis use.

I'm not sure how I feel about synths these days. The major thing for me is I don't know anyone like Sasha Shulgin Razz so how can I ever really know what it is that I am getting. For that reason alone I will stay away from them. Working with extracted DMT or mushrooms where you know where they come from is a really great thing. However I'd be really curious to try out some pure as possible MDMA or LSD to see how my body reacts to it. LSD I could easily live without, but MDMA can be so beautiful and clear. These strong tryptamines are profound, but it is nice to be in a state where you can easily communicate in a "normal" manner. However I don't think I would ever take MDMA alone like I would a tryptamine. Sure it would feel great, but the empathy/communication is what really makes it shine as a tool.

Ant, seeing as the shaman's you are working with are Secoya (and from Ecuador) do they use Chaliponga in their brews in these ceremonies, or is is still chacruna? Have yet to be to Costa Rica either so if we can swing it sometime my wife and I may come down to say hi Smile

jamie
#24 Posted : 2/27/2011 5:45:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah I was wondering about the admixture used as well..chaliponga I have worked with in the past and it really spun me..I tripped for a week once after drinking with chaliponga..I thought I had gone insane..in retrospect I think I did go temporarily insane. Chaliponga is some serious stuff..I prefer caapi and mimosa..never had chacruna.
Long live the unwoke.

antrocles
#25 Posted : 2/27/2011 7:53:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RENEWAL DRINK- the brew we drank 3 nights in a row for purging. the visions were intense if you were willing to drink enough, which meant barf, shit, fart, cry, moan and release in every other way imagineable enough.
1. cielo caapi- similar to what we all know. bark left on for extra purging.
2. indigenous psychotria (not viridis, but a costa rican relative. very high in DMT content). biggest bottom leaves.
3. chaliponga- 'yage oco' is the name and they use chaliponga in all their brews. it is their #1 admix. it is beyond profound. big bottom leaves for the renewal brew.
4. a local, indigenous IBOGA!! that's right! there is an iboga relative that grows all over the osa peninsula and for the renewal ceremonies, the secoya use it to help purge past memories. how intense is that???!

CEREMONIAL YAGE- the real-deal-holyfield...
1. large-node caapi. most folks have never seen this version of the sacred vine. all of the junctions where the vine branches out are swollen like a softball. really cool looking. pounded and the bark removed. only inner vine used.
2. indigenous chacruna- only this time, the smallest, newest, brightest green leaves. if they are loaded with insects even better! it's a sign that the 'pinta' (spirit) of the plant is strong!
3. oco (chali)- same as above. young, bright green, buggy.

the ceremonial brew is cooked down waaaaay more than the renewal brew. one gourd will take most to hyperspace for hours. two will bring about a complete reevaluation of your existence. 3 is a paradigm shift. 4 and above....well....your spirit is ready for a rebirth in it's current incarnation.

i drank 6 on my final ceremony. Shocked

L&G!!

wisdom today."

ommani
#26 Posted : 2/27/2011 7:57:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
you might want to experiment for a month with cutting gluten out of your diet and see what effects (if any) you notice. can't hurt! Pleased

thanks for the suggestion, antrocles, I might give that a try.

antrocles
#27 Posted : 2/27/2011 8:08:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How do you find mushrooms effect you now?

funny you should ask. on the first night of the group gathering up north, i was offered some mushroom chocolates at the end of the evening for a group journey in the ceremonial yurt on the land. everyone took, on average, 3-4 squares. even the smallest girls took 2-3 squares.

i took one. in truth, i was wiped from doing 10 healings and i just wanted to have the mildest meditation and then go to sleep.

it hit me in less than 10 minutes. i was sleepy, yawny, rubbery, in and out of consciousness. by the time everyone decided to make their way to the yurt, i was in two worlds. i almost couldn't make it TO the yurt! inside i tried to sit in lotus and meditate but fell over almost immediately and proceeded to leave this world for two earth hours.

the journey was so deep, in fact, it rivalled my last massive yage journey! ONE LITTLE PIECE OF MUSHROOM CHOCOLATE!!! when i returned from my journey (i could write a book about that one...), i opened my eyes to see everyone dancing and loving one another. i could still barely move in my body...

i'm a guy who has eaten an ounce of mushrooms in one day. 7 grams in one sitting.... the most that little piece of chocolate could of had was MAYBE a half gram.

so yes. mushrooms effect me in such a profoundly more powerful way now it's absurd. i genuinely look forward to working with both them and cannibis now in light of this new, upgraded cns i've been given. everything has changed...

L&G

p.s. here's a couple of pics of that night. these two pics were taken FIVE MINUTES APART! the first one, i had just taken the chocolate. the second one, i was dressing up to walk to the yurt, already feeling it HUGELY.... noone else even started coming on for another 30 minutes!! can you say, "hightened sensitivity???" Shocked
antrocles attached the following image(s):
pre-mush.jpg (160kb) downloaded 350 time(s).
post-mush.jpg (179kb) downloaded 350 time(s).
wisdom today."

Thebatman
#28 Posted : 2/27/2011 8:20:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Have you noticed any difference in the way cannabis affects you yet? Or have you yet to try it? And that headpiece/hat looks really cool Smile

Saidin
#29 Posted : 2/28/2011 12:33:04 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

antrocles wrote:

the ceremonial brew is cooked down waaaaay more than the renewal brew. one gourd will take most to hyperspace for hours. two will bring about a complete reevaluation of your existence. 3 is a paradigm shift. 4 and above....well....your spirit is ready for a rebirth in it's current incarnation.

i drank 6 on my final ceremony. Shocked

Well...as we know it all effects people differntly. Where 6 cups took Antrocles to the edge of existence and back, I had 6 cups the first night, 9 the second and about 12 the third and never had any visions. Of course the medicine was working on a more subtle level, but as far as visions...I probably would have needed 20 cups to get to where I wanted to be, and that is a hard thing to do when after the 5th-6th, every further cup is a dance with time against a rectal or oral purge...

Powerful stuff though, as most people were gone for hours and hours on 2-3 cups...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Thebatman
#30 Posted : 2/28/2011 12:39:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How long did it take before it kicked in and you were on your way out of this world?

Apoc
#31 Posted : 2/28/2011 1:24:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah I was wondering about the admixture used as well..chaliponga I have worked with in the past and it really spun me..I tripped for a week once after drinking with chaliponga..I thought I had gone insane..in retrospect I think I did go temporarily insane. Chaliponga is some serious stuff..I prefer caapi and mimosa..never had chacruna.

what? How is that possible? I demand a trip report, as well as this week of "insanity".

Rooftop
#32 Posted : 2/28/2011 9:57:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Saidin wrote:
Where 6 cups took Antrocles to the edge of existence and back, I had 6 cups the first night, 9 the second and about 12 the third and never had any visions.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I will remember this next time I hesitate for another cup.Laughing
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

antrocles
#33 Posted : 2/28/2011 11:11:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rooftop wrote:
Saidin wrote:
Where 6 cups took Antrocles to the edge of existence and back, I had 6 cups the first night, 9 the second and about 12 the third and never had any visions.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I will remember this next time I hesitate for another cup.Laughing

hehehe! yes! ayahuasca, as my beautiful brother saidin said so himself, gives you exactly what you need...

it's funny, i've done ceremonies in the past where i was able to knock back quite a lot of medicine with little effect and i've had some where one cup knocked me on my spiritual ass. i stopped believing long ago that it's simply a matter of volume or of DMT content. your spirit is really in charge here and when it wants to go somewhere, it will go there come hell or high water...

my attitude is more of a "if i am hesitating for another cup, that means i need to get up and have another cup...."

...but then again, you see where that wound up taking me.... Laughing

i've got that steve miller song stuck in my head now....big ol' jet airliner (or whatever the actual title is)...

"you know you've got to go through hell before you get to heaven...."

L&G!!
wisdom today."

Shadowman-x
#34 Posted : 3/1/2011 12:42:52 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Nice post there antrocles, right at 11:11:11
I'm on to you! Pleased
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

antrocles
#35 Posted : 3/1/2011 12:45:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HAHAHAHAHA!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

er...ahem...i..um....i mean...naturally. i meant to do that... Pleased

there are no coincidences. there are no choices. there only is...

L&G!!
wisdom today."

Thebatman
#36 Posted : 3/1/2011 1:10:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

er...ahem...i..um....i mean...naturally. i meant to do that... Pleased

there are no coincidences. there are no choices. there only is...

L&G!!

Well played Antrocles, well played indeed

Rooftop
#37 Posted : 3/1/2011 9:06:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bvngvgggggggvggvvvvvvv bvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvbnn

Oops, sorry, my jaw just dropped on the keyboard

gibran2
#38 Posted : 3/1/2011 4:56:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Rooftop wrote:
bvngvgggggggvggvvvvvvv bvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvbnn

Oops, sorry, my jaw just dropped on the keyboard

Did you intend to include those subliminal โ€œGVGโ€s in there? Smile
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

antrocles
#39 Posted : 3/1/2011 6:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think there is a language beyond our conscious control at work here... this thread needs to be retitled "the beyond-language chatroom"!! Pleased

i like it....the BLC. bring it! Laughing

L&G!!
wisdom today."

Rooftop
#40 Posted : 3/1/2011 10:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

Did you intend to include those subliminal โ€œGVGโ€s in there? Smile

Oh gvgee well no i gvgess that was an accidgvgent

PREV123NEXT