We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Excited to be here! Options

z0mbie
#1 Posted : 2/25/2011 3:15:11 AM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Hello everyone!
I would like to start my introduction by talking about how I got into DMT. I have heard about DMT in the past through sources like erowid, but it had always seemed to be an obscure drug that I would never be lucky enough to get the opportunity to try. Fast forward to this past November, I was talking to my cousin who I was planning on visiting over winter break, when he informed me that he has been extracting DMT. I knew there was no way I could pass such an amazing (and possibly once in a life time?) opportunity up!

I had began counting down the days until my visit and when I would finally get to try this incredible sounding drug. My visit finally arrived and I was able to have two very amazing DMT experiences with my cousin as a guide. They certainly were not break through experiences, in fact, I think I have barely even scratched the surface with my experiences so far, but one thing was certain: I thought my trips were some of the greatest things I have ever experienced. After realizing the extraction process was something I could do in my room for less than a hundred dollars, I knew this was not my last experience with DMT.

Fast forward to present. A good friend of mine and I have already completed our first extraction process with 25 grams of plant material and I have embarked on one more journey so far, and will probably do another this weekend. My cousin had showed me the DMT Nexus briefly during my visit, but I had not revisited the website until the past 2 or 3 weeks, and damn, I am sure glad I decided to start spending more time on here because I was still very naive to many aspects of DMT. I had originally seen extracting DMT not only as a means of getting to do it more often, but as a way of getting monetary gains (I am certainly not proud now that I had these thoughts, but I am blessed to have come to my senses before I ever actually tried selling any).

This website has already made me appreciate A LOT of things about DMT. To name a few, So far I have realized that DMT is a very sacred drug and needs to be treated as such, I have realized that how easy it is to extract is almost what is so bad about it because the more people who begin to do this, the more likely MHRB will become illegal. The DMT Nexus has helped me understand that I would be extremely selfish and foolish to market and try to sell this drug to people. I am just very thankful for the DMT Nexus already because it has allowed me to educated myself more before I made any foolish decisions when dealing with DMT.

I look forward to further expanding my knowledge on the subject of DMT through my experiences and this website as well as sharing my experiences and knowledge about the subject with the community. Had I not invested more time in reading this website I am afraid I would have made some pretty crucial mistakes when it comes to handling DMT. I'm just glad I didn't get ahead of myself Smile
Thats my bit!
-William aka z0mbie
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/25/2011 9:49:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Glad to hear your cousin turned you on and that you ended up getting the deserved respect for this substance! Indeed we are very against selling it and want people to use with care and respect.

What experience do you have with other psychedelics? Any interest in trying oral dmt?

BTW, I suggest adding a space between paragraphs for easier reading...

See you around!

z0mbie
#3 Posted : 2/25/2011 7:29:28 PM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Thanks I'm certainly glad too Smile

As far as other psychedelics go, I have had many experiences with mushrooms, LSD, and salvia as well as one experience with DXM in the form of cough syrup. I've tried taking morning glory seeds and san pedro cactus, however both of those attempts had pretty poor to no results for whatever reasons but I do hope to try mescaline again sometime. For one of my next experiences, I am really interested in getting a hold of amanita mushrooms (maybe off the internet?). I am interested in trying most drugs but some especially more than others.

Trying DMT orally is definitely something that appeals to me however I have not tried it yet nor do I have plans for it in the near future. It is on my bucket list though Pleased

Thanks for the suggestion I will be more conscientious of that from here on out!
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST