We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Friends! Options

JBT81
#1 Posted : 2/24/2011 11:06:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there!
This is Jordan.
I look forward to learning much and discussing much with you, my follow psychonauts [if you don't mind the term].
I am from the Great North West [Washington to be specific].
I am currently most of the way through my first year of college and am enjoying it throughly!
I'v made some bad choices and some good choices whilst on my own for the fist time, but I take all
the experiences I have had as life lessons. It's good to focus on the future but I make it a point to learn form the past.
Hopefully I'll see you all out on the forums/hyperspace!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/24/2011 12:25:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hi JBT81,

welcome to the nexus. Living on your own for the first time is always a mix of good and bad, both in choices and emotions. We learn alot about ourselves and how to move and organize ourselves, or how not to. What freedom is or isn't... It's a great time for experimentation and like with every type of experimentation, a lot of them will go wrong Razz
But a lot of the times those are the ones we retrieve the most valuable lessons from.

So tell us a bit about your experiences with psychedelics, or your interests in them - your interest in dmt specific or just in general - what brings you here?

in any case, nice to meet you.
cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction