We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello there Options

mord
#1 Posted : 2/24/2011 10:07:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have browsed your forums for months i decided it was time to join up. I love seeing the support and respect you show each other.
I have been learning extraction methods for personal use and study. It is time to meet the aliens/elves/gnomes again soon after a 4 year hiatus horaaaay!

I hope to speak to you all much more about my experiences as it is hard to talk to anyone that has not been there.

Be well and safe.

Mord
"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

-Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/24/2011 10:15:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Hope your re-encounter with hyperspace is a great one!

Was this hiatus just a dmt one or psychedelic hiatus in general? Which psychedelics did you already have experiences with? Did you take oral dmt yet? Which extraction method calls more you attention?

See ya!

mord
#3 Posted : 2/24/2011 10:28:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Hope your re-encounter with hyperspace is a great one!

Was this hiatus just a dmt one or psychedelic hiatus in general? Which psychedelics did you already have experiences with? Did you take oral dmt yet? Which extraction method calls more you attention?

See ya!

Mostly just a DMT hiatus. As i don't like buying it and have really not come across it since that night 4 years ago it doesn't feel like a substance that should have a monetary value put on it. And no i have not taken it orally. I try not to overdo the psychedelics. If its out there I have had some experience with them though. I mostly studied the best ways to to STB extractions for my first times I will move on to A/B latter on I believe, my chem skills where a little rusty so I wanted to go the simple route first with a recrystallization at the end of all my pulls for some nice clean crystals.

mord
"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

-Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.