We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HOOK ME UP! Options

borispuplis
#1 Posted : 2/24/2011 6:18:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey i could really use the "membership" so i can post questions and info around sucks being only able to post in limited places lol.....what do i doooo!!!!!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ljosalfar
#2 Posted : 2/24/2011 6:25:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Be patient, read widely on the site - FAQ... And ask your questions in the Nursery - very knowledgeable folks answer there all the time. BTW, you posted the above in a section meant to introduce you to the Nexus - you sure?
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 2/24/2011 6:34:12 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

You must prove and show the nexus that you can be a worthy and respectable member, show that you respect the site and what it has to offer drug recipes, and other things shared throughout the community are for educational uses, not recreational or destructive ones.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

borispuplis
#4 Posted : 2/24/2011 6:38:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i dont really know how i can "prove" anything over the internet. i dont trust the government. i really dont know what i can post on here that i will feel safe putting up and contribute. but i can try my hardest. i guess im just super paranoid...... sry the "man" made me this way Sad

DoctorMantus
#5 Posted : 2/24/2011 7:10:54 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Just show and give a good attitude towards things.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

borispuplis
#6 Posted : 2/24/2011 7:35:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well right on then! hook me up! Laughing

Bill Cipher
#7 Posted : 2/24/2011 7:45:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Be patient. It will happen when it happens. Unfortunately, there have been wolves at the door from time to time - and The Nursery's been extremely helpful in keeping the site as great as it is.

Feel free to post any questions here. If you fit in and make nice, you'll be bumped up in no time. It's got nothing to do with post count.

borispuplis
#8 Posted : 2/24/2011 7:53:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok cool sounds good. i just hate posting questions in the wrong sections then i feel like even more of a pain in the ass to the mods lol..... but ya your right. in time!