We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
please help, question about Nomans tek Options

Cdoc
#1 Posted : 2/24/2011 3:07:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok so at step 4 when your done mixing around the naptha, do you just take the top layer off and put it in one of the jars and then the crystals form from that?

Also swim used 112 mg mhrb so does he just keep adding 112 mL naptha each time?

Any help is much appreciated!
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BerryRight
#2 Posted : 2/24/2011 3:45:22 PM

If they ban it, it has to be good!

Put the three collected Naptha's together in one jar and put it for a night in the freaazer. Cold Naptha can't carry a lot of crystals, so it's gonna fall down. Yes, you need 112ml of Naptha each time, so together you put in one jar 336 ml naptha in the freaazer.
The difference between knowing the path and walking the path..

guesswho
#3 Posted : 2/25/2011 10:03:29 AM
Josh

I would freeze each pull separately so you can see the yields from each pull (and know if you should maybe do an extra pull or two if you're still getting decent yields).
Life is just a collection of experiences, and I hope to experience them all

Some are for everything, but nothing is for everyone

Kerberos
#4 Posted : 2/25/2011 10:49:44 PM

Michael

OK, i am a big fan of this tek and if i ever had the fortune to met Noman i would give him/her a big kiss Shocked

First i strongly suggest that you read all of the tek on the Wiki, especially the notes at the end of the Tek https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Noman%27s_tek regarding using less solvent.

I use 50g of powered bark to 75g of lye and 1.2liters of distilled water. For my pulls i am using Bartoline low odour white spirit. As per the remarks on this tek i have reduced the amount of solvent to use per pull. i mix the bark, lye and water and soak for 1 hour agitating gently every 10 mins for a minute or 2. i then use 40ml for my first pull and 30ml for my 2,3,4 and 5 pulls. i also leave the solvent to warm up in shot glasses before adding to the bark. i mix as per the instructions for 1 min then let settle (a few minutes) and repeat 2 more times. i then syringe as much off as possible into a clean shot glass and then pour this into another shot glass leaving behind any drops of bark solution. this glass is wrapped in cling film and put into the freezer. i do this at least 5 times. i did this 2 nights a go and it took me less than 3 hours from start to finish.

I scrape the sides of the glass and swirl it around in solution before filtering and when all glasses are filtered i blot the filter paper in kitchen roll to remove excess solvent. This is then placed on another filter paper and broken up to allow to dry. you can weigh your spice at this point and i have found that if you take away 10%-15% of the amount this is close to your dry weight.

i got, using this method and some powdered bark from JimJam an inital weight of 836mg so should get about 750mg -700mg dry. I love this Tek and i would very strongly recommend that you keep your solvent for your next batch and wash all glass and tools in the solvent. The best advice i ever read on here (somewhere, so credit to the person who recoqnises their work)is your spice is never lost it is always there in one form or another. your solvent from your first batch will have spice in it still so dont throw it away!
When i use the solvent again i up the size of pulls to 50ml for all 5, i also use one small jar for all the pulls this time because i have grown out of weighing the results of each pull seperatelyRolling eyes

Since using this method my results have gone from 400-500mg to 700-840mg using the same bark from the same batchVery happy

Thanks to Noman once again, this is by far the easiest, hardest to screw up tek out there.

PS if any one would be interested in a photo post of this method using everything found in the UK let me know and i will dig out the camera.

and when the world stops
you will find me there
waiting to embrace you