We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Profile problem Options

Alienteaparty
#1 Posted : 2/23/2011 9:52:10 AM

Dimitri Spacepipe

I know this isn't related to the other posts in this section of the forums, but i had no idea where to post it.
so pretty much i cant save profile changes. if i fill in various sections in my edit profile screen it wont let me save them. when i refresh the page it goes back to how it was before.
iv tried on two different browsers so far and both do the same thing.
anybody have an answer to how i can fix my problem?
would be much appreciated, thanks.
β€œHe who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 2/23/2011 10:07:57 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Not 100% sure Maybe try deleting all your cookies and what not idk try it.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
β€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Alienteaparty
#3 Posted : 2/23/2011 10:23:52 AM

Dimitri Spacepipe

thanks for the response. i deleted my cookies and still nothing i cant change information and it still wont let me save anything in the edit profile page. kinda weird considering i can change my signature and it lets me save that. :'(
β€œHe who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!