We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I Thought, Therefore I Was Options

Svantevit
#1 Posted : 2/22/2011 5:29:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

At some point in 1990 my being decided to cone into existence in my mother's womb.
In 1991 it was brought forth into the world. From birth until six years passed my being lived in Germany and after the sixth year he was brought to America. After traversing many borders he finally settled down in Louisiana at the age of 14. He lived there until he was eighteen years of age and then moved to Wisconsin wwhere he stayed for a year. On his nineteenth birthday, he decided he wanted to see the world and so he hitchhiked up and down the west coast, visited Canada, spent a week in New York, NY, and finally settled back in Louisiana.

During his travels, my being has met modern day prophets, shamans, and witchdocters. He has also run in social circles ranging from lawyers and budding politicions to homeless dregs and 'druggies.'

He enjoys conversations and pizza rolls.

"I find myself totally at ease amidst chaos. It's times of peace that throw me."
- Timothy Nikolas

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/22/2011 6:00:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi Svantevit,

welcome to the nexus.
What brings you here? I assume you have a special interest in dmt or perhaps psychedelics in general? Have you tried either before, and if so what inspires you about them?

I hope you enjoy our community.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Svantevit
#3 Posted : 3/15/2011 6:14:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was shown this site by a friend and fellow psyconaut as we share a common interest in DMT.
"I find myself totally at ease amidst chaos. It's times of peace that throw me."
- Timothy Nikolas

jbark
#4 Posted : 3/15/2011 6:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Svantevit wrote:
I was shown this site by a friend and fellow psyconaut as we share a common interest in DMT.

I'm on tenterhooks - tell us more, More MORE!!Smile

Welcome to the NEXTus, where the previous us lingers in transformation.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.