We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A few questions Options

zane10023
#1 Posted : 2/22/2011 8:33:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

HI
i haven't yet tried DMT and i am looking foward to my first experience.I have a questions before i do

1. what dose first dose would people recommend ?

2. when hallucinating can you interact with what your experencing ?

3 lastly i have read about people having bad trips is there anyone who has had a bad trip ? is there anyway to avoid this ?

cheers

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Alienteaparty
#2 Posted : 2/22/2011 10:54:59 AM

Dimitri Spacepipe

the first dose really depends on how pure your DMT is or what ratio your change mix is at. i would recommend trying a tiny bit out first feeling the effects and slowly working your way up towards a breakthrough!!!! :O

and when your hallucinating it really depends on how well you can cope with what your experiencing and what degree of consciousness you are experiencing. the key is not to abandon yourself to astonishment (which is really easy to do) just go with it.

"bad trips" are not really "bad trips" in my opinion but an overwhelming experience, total sensory overload. it feels too real and is so intense people just arent ready for it sometimes. this is usually the case when a first timer has a massive dose and breaks though. this is what happened to SWIM.
swims first experience was a breakthrough. 100mg of near pure DMT smoked out of the machine. it was pretty crazy, full of alien molestation and goo way too intense for a first experience. so i urge you to go bit by bit.
hope this helped

embrace the goo!!!
β€œHe who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

Perceptual Reality
#3 Posted : 2/22/2011 3:43:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alienteaparty wrote:
the first dose really depends on how pure your DMT is or what ratio your change mix is at. i would recommend trying a tiny bit out first feeling the effects and slowly working your way up towards a breakthrough!!!! :O

and when your hallucinating it really depends on how well you can cope with what your experiencing and what degree of consciousness you are experiencing. the key is not to abandon yourself to astonishment (which is really easy to do) just go with it.

"bad trips" are not really "bad trips" in my opinion but an overwhelming experience, total sensory overload. it feels too real and is so intense people just arent ready for it sometimes. this is usually the case when a first timer has a massive dose and breaks though. this is what happened to SWIM.
swims first experience was a breakthrough. 100mg of near pure DMT smoked out of the machine. it was pretty crazy, full of alien molestation and goo way too intense for a first experience. so i urge you to go bit by bit.
hope this helped

embrace the goo!!!

I agree with AlienTeaparty, if done wrong your first experience can be quite overwhelming, and this will cause a pre-flight anxiety before your next trips. I sugggest making a batch of changa at a 3:1 ratio so you can get a feel for it. And yes, do not abandon yourself to astonishment(although i must say everyone does there first time). If you decide not to make changa, then start off by smoking 20-30 mgs freebase. This dose causes many to have breakthroughs, and seriously, why would you want to smoke more when you could get just as much(maybe more) from this low dose? Smile

I wish you luck in your quest!
Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 2/22/2011 3:53:43 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

My Advice Study and learn as much as you can about it, and really take into consideration that DMT is not a drug for you to just high off of, not assuming that you are that kinda of person, but respect the spice it will respect you.

And a bad Trip may Be a lesson learned.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
β€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"