We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hey guys, morning glory seeds. Options

Cdoc
#1 Posted : 2/22/2011 12:09:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all I just got some morning glory seeds from wal-mart (Heavenly blues) and some mixed color ones. I bought 5 packs, equaling out to 6.4 grams. Is that enough for two people? just one? just wondering everyone Smile
Thanks
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

seven7seven
#2 Posted : 2/22/2011 12:20:25 AM

Stewie

Man... Morning Glories are very hard to work with. I'm pretty sure they add chemicals to the seeds from walmart to make them react disagreeably to your digestive system. Plus there are lots of fats in the seeds that are very irritating to your stomach.

The best thing to do would be plant the seeds from walmart, and harvest the chemical free one's you grow. Then do an extract on the seeds to remove the fats.

The lsa's in Morning Glories I can only describe as blah. It's a lot of work, for something that is less than amazing.

Cdoc
#3 Posted : 2/22/2011 12:30:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh really? :/ well damn lol. Is there any way to wash them off or something?
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

cker
#4 Posted : 2/22/2011 12:41:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend says morning glories take effort to work with. Whether they are worth the effort or not seems to be a topic that can be reasonably debated. For starters, eating about 8 grams of ground up, nasty material is a chore. Then, you must keep them down for at least an hour, and even longer is better. My friend says the seeds cause a knotty stomach regardless of the source. Some seed companies put a fungacide on the seeds because MG seeds take so long to germinate in the spring that the seeds tend to rot after planting. The fungacide causes the germination rate to increase because it keeps the fungus at bay. The seeds cause a knotty stomach whether they have a fungacide or not. After 1 1/2 hours, the effects start up. If at least 8 grams are eaten and kept down for more than an hour, a possibly heavy and long psych experience may be had. My friend says it's worth an hour or two of (pretty intense) discomfort to see the seeds, but you could disagree.

Cdoc
#5 Posted : 2/22/2011 12:48:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim got Ferry-Morse seeds and has seen a few sources that say they arent treated with anything. However swim like to know first, Razz Swim doesnt want pesticides in their system

cker
#6 Posted : 2/22/2011 4:48:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM can't fault anyone for avoiding petro-chemicals. It isn't pesticide it is fungicide...something to kill fungus so it won't eat the germinating seeds. SWIM doesn't know what the risk of fungicides are but that is what SOME seed vendors put on their seeds. A Wiki page talks about fungicidal toxic effects on humans.here SWIM says even non-treated seeds cause stomach knots. If someone ate seeds and got a knot, it doesn't mean they have been poisoned with fungicide. Best to grow your own but even so, stomach issues are an issue.

Cdoc
#7 Posted : 2/22/2011 4:57:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim found that the ones he had didnt have chems on them and took them. took all of it and felt slightly different. Pupils got huge Razz but nothing to trippy lol His stomach was kinda queasy at first but got better, didnt get painful or nothin Smile

burnt
#8 Posted : 2/22/2011 8:37:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

If you want to avoid the poison added to them (i think its just something to make you puke) just grow the flowers. Then youll have all the morning glory seeds you could want.

Entropymancer
#9 Posted : 2/22/2011 8:41:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Also, no need to eat the whole seeds. Cold water extraction is really the way to go.

SnozzleBerry
#10 Posted : 2/22/2011 2:59:28 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

burnt wrote:
If you want to avoid the poison added to them (i think its just something to make you puke) just grow the flowers. Then youll have all the morning glory seeds you could want.

Indeed (I grew some when I was first exploring them, but a local family of bunnies demolished my crop Crying or very sad )...another option would be to get organic, untreated seeds online. They're easy to find and relatively cheap...I haven't worked with morning glories in years, but some of the higher doses I took gave me some very interesting experiences. And as Entropy said, CWE is your friend Very happy
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

jamie
#11 Posted : 2/22/2011 5:05:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Anyone who thinks morning glories are less than amazing has never had a true morning glory experience. You want fresh seeds. Hoffman found LSH in fresh seeds, and it degrades fast. All this shelved stuff and vendor seeds are prob old.

I took morning glories 3 times. The first time was much fresher seeds, and it was the only time it worked well..and it completely blew me away. 300 seeds plus some cannabis at the peak had me lost in very detailed closed eye visions comparable to DMT. HBWR I guess were old too cus they never took me there. Only time I got LSA's to work was that first time.

I would grow your own and take them fresh.
Long live the unwoke.

Lavos
#12 Posted : 2/22/2011 5:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if your couple packs is enough. But I'd advise at least 150 to 250 seeds or more. I got mild effects from 50ish. Would love to use again, but will try HBWR first.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

Cdoc
#13 Posted : 2/23/2011 7:22:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ahh thanks for the input everyone! Is there a tek on here somewhere for a CWE method? Im sure its extremely simple,but ive never done it Razz

Entropymancer
#14 Posted : 2/23/2011 8:00:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

I probably shouldn't share this, but...

Quote:
The Official Highly Secret CWE Tek
Intellectual property subject to extensive copyright
Not to be reproduced or retransmitted in any fashion

1.) Grind seeds
2.) Add cold water
3.) Filter out seed pulp

Cool

Cdoc
#15 Posted : 2/23/2011 9:50:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hahaha thanks Razz I wont tell a soul lmao