We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
best system for dealing with spice launch anxiety Options

Felnik
#21 Posted : 2/21/2011 8:18:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good advice to start slow and ramp up .
Try to be in really positive mindset. A little anxiety is normal .
Test the waters get used to the initial physical sensations .
Try to keep a light not too serious attitude . Laugh a lot .
The anxiety can create a very somber intense vibe that can be a setup
For negative twist on things . Keep it light and fun if possible .

You can't get into too much trouble with small measured hits.
Deep breathing is key as intensity increases.

Setting is also very important . No distracting sounds
Or distracting anything for that matter. If your with
Other people make sure they are trusted good friends with no
Negative energy. Make it a ritual setting, set an intention
State your humble loving openness . light a candle burn incense

All this attention to detail pays off . you,ll see .
It takes practice .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hexan
#22 Posted : 2/21/2011 8:23:50 PM

The Great Gatsby

Felnik wrote:
Good advice to start slow and ramp up .
Try to be in really positive mindset. A little anxiety is normal .
Test the waters get used to the initial physical sensations .
Try to keep a light not too serious attitude . Laugh a lot .
The anxiety can create a very somber intense vibe that can be a setup
For negative twist on things . Keep it light and fun if possible .

You can't get into too much trouble with small measured hits.
Deep breathing is key as intensity increases.

Setting is also very important . No distracting sounds
Or distracting anything for that matter. If your with
Other people make sure they are trusted good friends with no
Negative energy. Make it a ritual setting, set an intention
State your humble loving openness . light a candle burn incense

All this attention to detail pays off . you,ll see .
It takes practice .

Brilliant. Just what I need to hear. Yes I have 2 close friends eager to join me. There will be no mobile phones turned on and no interuptions. Tunes and incense will be prechosen.

Thats a v good point about keeping the atmosphere light and funny. I think first night we will start with v light dose and see what transpires.

Will be sure to post my experience but it will be a month or two away.

Thanks for taking the time and the good vibes.

H
Hexan is a fictional character.

talking monkey
#23 Posted : 2/22/2011 5:07:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Both burnt and felnik I agree with and felnik helped me chill a bit knowing he started solo also. He gave me some good advice after a real bad experience.

First I would like to preface with everything i have ever done was wrong, so grain of salt.

I used to love psychedelics but stuck to Mushrooms and mescaline and about 10 LSD trips in younger years. I hadnt touched a psychedelic in 15 years give or take. The rapid onset and immediate peak scared the sentient fecal matter out of me. I have only done DMT by myself, no watcher, not even the first time.

I am not sure your intention but my primary desire for DMT is as a tool of self exploration and i approach things with a certain tenacity.

I was having a lot of pre-flight anxiety because i was doing too much and not properly smoking it,so I started doing it multiple times a week 20-25 mg for two weeks. Now I am at the point where I am pretty cool with it. Just a slight tickle before blast off. I just got my VG yesterday and looking forward to crawling a little deeper.

best of luck and wishes. I have had full on panic mode in the middle of 40mg dose. It was the worst thing i have experienced as far as fear. I literally thought I was dying. I look back on it now and it was my ego not letting go like it used to. I was my biggest problem.

DMTripper
#24 Posted : 2/24/2011 3:07:11 AM

John Murdoch IV

There are entities on the other side waiting for you and they're exited to get to know you. You'll be fine. They'll take good care of you Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

ChampionPuffa
#25 Posted : 2/25/2011 8:29:47 PM

lol.

hexan wrote:
Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
VaporGenie

The glass is the best for strait spice.. The classic or hand carved is good for portability and regular herbs.

Either way, you can't go wrong. Very happy

These look good. Havent seen them for sale in UK yet. Eagle bills are here and much cheaper ( maybe not as robust )
Ive got a Volcano for green but it wont do me much good for spive at 200+ degrees

ive got a volcano aswell, i put i very small amount of spice in it on top of some bud and it worked very very well. however it didnt taste too nice mixed in with the bud and kinda ruined the weeds taste, but i could feel it working more an more each toke on the bag i took, if id put more in i wouldnt have been able to finish the bag which is lucky i didnt as it was my last one.
also the volcano comes with liquid pads so if you just put these in and some spice on top it should be a perfect vaping device for spice the only issue is clearing the bag quick enough so you get a good trip same applies with crack tho as it works for that aswell, unless you put a decent amount in and pass it around some friends so one or 2 tokes will blast you off its not the most practical way of doing it but i like how the buzz was spaced out over 10 mins or so while i finished my bag an it was quit a consistent buzz all the way through. imo dmt doesnt mix well with weed, weed seems to wanna keep me in my body more an fogs the visions.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

PREV12