We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
best system for dealing with spice launch anxiety Options

hexan
#1 Posted : 2/21/2011 3:12:34 PM

The Great Gatsby

Afternoon Nexians,

Just looking for some advice.

I've tinkered with spice once but it was a low dose and all I got was a tremendous feeling of power in my chest and a big dose of euphoria.

I got a powerful feeling that my mind already knew spice and must admit it felt soo right. Of course the dose was low as I think I burned some of it.

I've logged a lot of flight time with LS*. Ate it like candy and had fun sub-breakthrough experiences until one day I hit the dose window and setting perfectly and i got a proper earth shattering experience, total psychedelic euphoria.

Tried to chase that experience and got my first mega bummer, a long night of hellish negative introspection that left me struggling for months to grok the experience.

I have never been able to truly let my guard down in psychedelic spaces since then and as a result of this I dont take commited doses of shrooms or LS any more.

I'm fascinated with spice, dare I say obsessed, and keen to do it properly.

There lies my quandry.

Do you think I am crazy to even consider it with this mind set.

I have been meditating a lot on the challenge that lies ahead.

I'm fully briefed on what to expect and will be concentrating a lot on the right set and setting.

What more can I do.

Any opinions or advice would be appreciated.

H

Hexan is a fictional character.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 2/21/2011 3:28:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recommend just taking your time and build up slowly. Especially if you take the time to do your own extractions and make some changa.

With changa you can slowly work your way up and go as deep as you want.

Remember, hyperspace isn't going anywhere so there is no need to rush into the spice.

Just do what feels 'right' and natural for you.

Welcome to the Nexus and good luck! <3
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

soulfood
#3 Posted : 2/21/2011 4:06:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've found the best way to do this without using additional chemicals is to build a loving relationship with your smoking device. Really! Well for me Smile

I've found myself holding my VG quite often, even when I'm not using it. Giving it little hugs and kisses, squeezing it. I've pretty much given it the persona of a small pet, like a hamster. Sometimes when I'm just sat down on my laptopl, I have it in my mouth like a child would a pacifier, also because the taste that comes out of it is delicious Smile

Now just by association it gives me a very positive glow, so when it's right in my face, pre-launch, it fills me with a very pleasant vibe. All I need then is my launch smile. Very blissful trips this way. Then when I come out of hyperspace and jump up in joy the first thing I do is hug my VG and roll around with it... while giggling for joy. We're too cute together Smile

It also helps that classic VG's are the most huggable of vaping devices Smile

Obviously this will work best in combination with other techniques, but I think it definately helps.

MelCat
#4 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I've found the best way to do this without using additional chemicals is to build a loving relationship with your smoking device. Really! Well for me Smile

I've found myself holding my VG quite often, even when I'm not using it. Giving it little hugs and kisses, squeezing it. I've pretty much given it the persona of a small pet, like a hamster. Sometimes when I'm just sat down on my laptopl, I have it in my mouth like a child would a pacifier, also because the taste that comes out of it is delicious Smile

Now just by association it gives me a very positive glow, so when it's right in my face, pre-launch, it fills me with a very pleasant vibe. All I need then is my launch smile. Very blissful trips this way. Then when I come out of hyperspace and jump up in joy the first thing I do is hug my VG and roll around with it... while giggling for joy. We're too cute together Smile

Obviously this will work best in combination with other techniques, but I think it definately helps.

This post really made me smile. I think I'm gonna go give my GVG some lubbin's <3

Perceptual Reality
#5 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:12:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
I recommend just taking your time and build up slowly. Especially if you take the time to do your own extractions and make some changa.

With changa you can slowly work your way up and go as deep as you want.

Remember, hyperspace isn't going anywhere so there is no need to rush into the spice.

Just do what feels 'right' and natural for you.

Welcome to the Nexus and good luck! <3

I agree with Melodic, changa helped me get rid of alot of my pre-flight anxiety! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Dreamwalker
#6 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:20:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just give yourself plenty of time. Get into a comfortable position and relax.

Slowly take deep long breaths in through the nose, out through the mouth.

Do this for as long as it takes you to clear your mind and relax.

Then without any hesitation or thought behind it just bring the pipe to your lips and just do it!

Soon after you'll be wondering what all the anxiety was about!

hexan
#7 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:28:56 PM

The Great Gatsby

soulfood wrote:

brilliant post : )
I dont have a teleportation device yet. Was thinking about an eagle bill pipe.

Careful you dont make all your other pipes jealous ; )

kyrolima
#8 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:34:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just fly when you want to!

elusive illusion

hexan
#9 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:34:54 PM

The Great Gatsby

Dreamwalker wrote:
Just give yourself plenty of time. Get into a comfortable position and relax.

Then without any hesitation or thought behind it just bring the pipe to your lips and just do it!

Soon after you'll be wondering what all the anxiety was about!

sounds perfect ; )

rezzn8r
#10 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:34:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hexan wrote:
got my first mega bummer, a long night of hellish negative introspection that left me struggling for months to grok the experience.

I have experienced the "long night of hellish negative introspection" of which you write. It took a long time for me to deal with, but in the end it was an invaluble learning experience. I kind of believe that one has to deal with one's demons before one can let go.

hexan wrote:

I have been meditating a lot on the challenge that lies ahead.

Dreamwalker wrote:

Meditation and breathing exercises are great ways of dealing with anxiety.
Good Luck !!
All my posts are for intellectual purposes only. Nothing posted is intended as a description of reality. All posts are fictional.

Thebatman
#11 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:41:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Look at your spice, then at your pipe, then back at your spice-your spice is in your pipe. Breath in, now out, your mind is clear, your ready to blast off. Enjoy yourself.

hexan
#12 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:44:49 PM

The Great Gatsby

kyrolima wrote:

Thats how I got to the place I'm at now.

No system in place. No moderation. No consideration if the time and situation was right. i just flew all the time.

Youthful over enthusiasm can be costly with psychedelics. Of course everyone sets different limits. I consider 1-2 psychedelic experiences a year enough.

Anyway, thats just me. Happy flying.

H

hexan
#13 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:46:38 PM

The Great Gatsby

kyrolima wrote:

by the way I like your avatar. Is that your cat photoshoped?

soulfood
#14 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:56:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hexan wrote:

So buying it a special pillow would probably be going too far then? Confused

hexan
#15 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:00:08 PM

The Great Gatsby

soulfood wrote:
hexan wrote:

So buying it a special pillow would probably be going too far then? Confused

lol. if you nurture a special relationship with a pipe you are maybe priming yourself to turn into a pipe on a Salvia trip, then you can take your relationship to the next level : )

burnt
#16 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:01:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I think one of best things to do is just get used to lower doses. Work ones way up slowly.

soulfood
#17 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:01:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hexan wrote:

lol. if you nurture a special relationship with a pipe you are maybe priming yourself to turn into a pipe on a Salvia trip, then you can take your relationship to the next level : )

ah... see I'd never put salvia in my VG... also I think it's persona's a little on the male side.

hexan
#18 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:11:01 PM

The Great Gatsby

soulfood wrote:
hexan wrote:

ah... see I'd never put salvia in my VG... also I think it's persona's a little on the male side.

tell me more about the VG style pipe. Any good links? can you buy them or are they custom diy build things?

MelCat
#19 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:50:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VaporGenie

The glass is the best for strait spice.. The classic or hand carved is good for portability and regular herbs.

Either way, you can't go wrong. Very happy

hexan
#20 Posted : 2/21/2011 7:41:24 PM

The Great Gatsby

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
VaporGenie

The glass is the best for strait spice.. The classic or hand carved is good for portability and regular herbs.

Either way, you can't go wrong. Very happy

These look good. Havent seen them for sale in UK yet. Eagle bills are here and much cheaper ( maybe not as robust )
Ive got a Volcano for green but it wont do me much good for spive at 200+ degrees

12NEXT