We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Who am I? Options

wingchun
#1 Posted : 2/21/2011 9:49:27 AM

Sifu

Good question, still working on it, thus the interest in spice.

Middle aged, tertiary educated, lotta life experience, Life long interest in science / physics
but also anomolous physics, esp, astral travel, spiritual and majickal knowledge systems.
Have studied martial arts for a while, and have a good handle on controlling fear.

Drugs, well, used to drink a lot when younger and stupidier, don't mind a bit of weed now,
but have always stayed away from anthing that seemed to be artificial chemical based.

Have read Graham Handcock's work on spice, as well as Dr Straussman's - and a few other
journal articles. I find it fascinating that this molecule is endogenous to humans,
and clearly related to the function of the pineal gland - the age old "Third eye" chakra.

I am interested in applications for spice, such as healing - both psychological, and physical.
Seems possible to me that whilst in hyperspace - communication with your body on a cellular
(or even quantum mind?) level may lead to enhanced repair / regeneration of tissue.

It would be relatively simple to do a study, applying spice to a cut, however I'm not sure
that 'random' spice application would work, but that some synergy with conciousness would
also be needed. Seems to me the spice energy must be focused by the mind using it
- however I have a long way to go, and a lot to learn yet.

The kinds of questions I have are;

- Is hyperspace in any way an external objective reality or is it purely internal hallucination?
(By this I mean does it's existence continue before and after you perceive it?)

- How does spice - relate to or cause - a spiritual shift in human conciousness?
(and thus - if spirit is not real - how does such a system evolve through natural selection?)

- What are the 'entities' like? How does one find an ally?

- How will spice interact with my nervous system / body / mind over the longer term?
(I get that quality of spice, and ingestion method has a lot of influence here...)

- What is the best method of producing the purest sweetest crystals - ever???

- What are these other - mystery alkaloids - eg the red crystal in jungle spice,
which one report credits with a "30 minute body orgasm"

- Can spice be added to a massage oil and absorbed directly through the skin?
What happens if you apply it directly to - head ? other chakras ?

I'd like to see spice get off the prohibited lists - as good evidence shows it is
generally self-limiting, without tolerance or addiction and apparently without
negative physiological effects, (unless of course you have problems with increased
blood pressure - or fear).

Let's hope that spice doesn't become a "mainstream" thing of abuse, but a special
key for those seeking to explore the other hidden worlds.

Gotta say - BIG THANKS - to all the nexus people - the shared info has been a fantastic help.

Lots a Luck

Ng Mui....

All is true, nothing is true, what is truth is not.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi and welcome,

you have some interesting questions you pose.

Is hyperspace in any way an external objective reality or is it purely internal hallucination?
(By this I mean does it's existence continue before and after you perceive it?)

I read somewhere that even our *reality* is inseparable from the observer. This is not saying that human consciousness being somehow (esoterically) special causes reality to exist - but that the act of observing creates *reality*. Now two terms in here are undefined: observing and reality. I equate observing with any form of interaction. And reality is all that can be and is observed. The observed and the observer however don't seem to exist separately and also all things are seemingly reciprocal, according to newton, so action = reaction turns to the observer is also observed by what he observes...

- How does spice - relate to or cause - a spiritual shift in human consciousness?
(and thus - if spirit is not real - how does such a system evolve through natural selection?)

This is great question. I honestly have no idea, other than perhaps that the creativity that could be gained from ingestion of psychedelics - the change in the programming of the brain (i.e. neural pathways) that it might be able to initiate (dunno if this is true or not, but doesn't every learning experience cause changes in the neural pathways?) could have led to better abilities to adapt to the environment making not only our physical make-up significant for natural selection but also our mental abilities.
It could just be that it is more or less by chance that some molecules that exist in nature are similar to chemicals that our brain relies on to work, and thus influence consciousness / cognition much more drastically than say regular food-stuff.

- Can spice be added to a massage oil and absorbed directly through the skin?
What happens if you apply it directly to - head ? other chakras ?

I think the answer is - it won't get absorbed in significant enough amounts to cause noticeable effects. But if you find out differently do inform us.

anyway, I hope you enjoy the forum. would love to hear more about your idea on spice and natural selection etc.
cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction