We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
egyptian experiences Options

extrememetal43
#1 Posted : 8/13/2008 5:35:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ive never had them myself but ive read lots about people seeing great scenes from ancient egypt in there dmt trances, any1 else. 2 of my friends came to me and told me they had egyptian visions. the one dude saw pyramids and the other girl was surrounded by a 100 of the eye of Horus and saw an ancient egyptian god in the same scene.

anyone else...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 8/13/2008 7:08:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's brother had visions of flying over the pyramids of Egypt, but this was during a rare LSD vision. LSD doesn't normally cause those types of visions. That particular LSD was very strong and it was over 20 years ago.

SWIM never gets visions of Egypt. Mostly visions of things he's never seen before.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

MyopiA
#3 Posted : 8/23/2008 8:49:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've only done it once, but it had a sorta egyptian/arabesque feel to it.

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 8/23/2008 11:55:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, my friend also reported me having seen egyptian pictures (symbols, Gods). When this happenened, he however thought : "this looks too colorfull and 'clean', how comes that I see thoses pics like if they were just painted ?"
My friend do not believe that he see 'real' things, or activate memories from already seen pictures, but why his brain makes the 'effort' to create such pictures ? This is quite mysterious.

An hypothesis is that DMT drive him in a spiritual setting and his 'imagery processor' is influenced by theses feelings and create something that his unconscious consider as 'spiritual'. In a normal state, my friend do not feel any affinity with the antic egyptian spirituality. Weak hypothesis tough...

Big Inhale
#5 Posted : 8/24/2008 4:50:44 PM

The Enlightend One

I had thousands of eyes of horus around me then they formed into two beings that told me it was awesome that i made it there while this was happening there was reggae music playing but the music turned into Indian type music very strage there also was a good friend that was transported in between two enormous pyramids that had a purple walkway inbetween them
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

histones
#6 Posted : 8/24/2008 6:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mescaline seems to provide me with Egyptian experiences, something middle eastern.

then again mescaline provides me with a lot of different types of visions.

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 8/24/2008 10:25:45 PM

John Murdoch IV

I've had Egyptian theme experience on DMT and I've seen a pyramid on a huge dose of shrooms but that pyramid was not Egyptian. It was more alien stuff and in a very alien world. Spooky shit.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

shoe
#8 Posted : 8/26/2008 1:34:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hahah, actually check out the thread that i am about to post (same forum)
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!