We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Saltydawgs First steps Options

Saltydawg
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 11:45:33 PM

pppfff

In this post swim will provide swims experience with mimosa. Swims motivation probably is probably existential angst, or the desire in all beings to know peace once more. I'm not going to go any farther than that because that will be too much to much for me to type and for you to read. swim orders mimosa and goes about making ayahuasca. Swim drinks, does not trip but goes into an hour trance, throws up, and then feels back to normal. Puzzled, Swim decides to make spice. SUCCESS!! the trip cannot be remembered too good at this time.

SWIM spends a month smoking spice 3 times a week and gets into the most dedicated meditation practice he has ever had. Life decides SWIM needs to go see the world and SWIM lays his head where he can for the next 6 months.

SWIM does not know what he learned through that experience but he surely learned. SWIM comes back home and becomes interested in Teas, herbs, and spice once more. SWIM has done spice a dozen times or so. SWIM feels that the last time is the most "clear". SWIM saw "shy-guy" -esque characters all round him studying swims presence. SWIM experienced receiving loving energy from a "motherly" entity. SWIM received transmission from a spinning rainbow cross emanating "energy", perhaps emanating "life".

SWIM feels highly interested by the molecule of spice itself. Its very existance shattered my perception on the universe. So, SWIM joined the nexus!
I am a saltydawg using my master's computer posting fictional posts for another saltydawg that lives in a different country.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Thebatman
#2 Posted : 2/21/2011 12:33:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Great to hear others had had amazing experiences with the spice, it truly is something to behold, and wish you safe travels on the rest of your voyages. And just a little encouragement-Dont give up on aya just yet, practice makes perfect!!!