We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline + Saliva = Great Night :) Options

Newfoundland
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 11:36:49 PM

Jeff

So i used 69rons limonene tek with 300gs of peruvian torch powder, and i yeild 6 grams of solid acetate. It took a week to dry because it is very wet and sticky i find when you use this method. However a high velocity fan blowing directly at it for a week made it nice and solid. Its almost like bubble hash texture. Anyway last night i decided to eat some and watch some movies that you guys recommended here on the nexus. I ended up watching "The nines", and "being john malcavich", and i must say they were excellent movies to watch on mescaline!!

4:45 pm - Girl friend goes to work haha Razz
5:00 pm - Ate 500 mgs of acetate
5:45 pm - ate another 500 mgs "when i take mescaline i have to split the dose it is hard on my stomach at first"
6:00 pm - Rolled 6 joints of Afghani Kush in honey oil papers with some hash that i made and grewRazz
7:15 pm - I am now very high almost getting blown away in the wind as i walk to my TV to start my first movie, As i lay back down on the couch i dont feel anything underneith me, it feels like i am floating, About ten minutes into the movie it feels like i am literaly in the movie, there is no separation between me and my TV, Being John malcavich and the nines were perfect movies to watch on mescaline. Time flew by as i smoked joints "being in" those movies haha.
11:30pm - I finished those 2 movies and was in the best mood ever! I was sooo high, but could use some more visual effects SO i grabbed my salvia pipe and mixed up 3 different doses.
Salvia Dose #1 - Was 200mgs of Salvia leaf mixed with 20mgs of 40X extract, during this experience i could still see everything around me however there was this strong force that grabbed me and i could feel everything around me. It felt as if me and all my surroundings was a muscle that was flexing very hard and my whole body was caught in this flexing LOOP. This feels fucking awesome and i love small doses of Salvia for this forceful feeling that is so hard to describe.
Salvia Dose #2 - Was 200mgs of Salvia Leaf mixed with 50mgs of 40X extract, This trip started with the same forceful feeling from my first trip, however about 30 seconds after i exhaled my vision was split down the center and i was being pulled into some kind of gravity feild. Almost like i was spinning on a huge wheel. As I am spinning i see bits of peices of my life shattered everywhere, almost like everything i have ever known and saw was spinning in the forceful gravity pulled wheel. Before my next dose i take a break and smoke a joint because i felt extremely estatic Very happy
Salvia Dose #3 - Was 200mgs of Salvia Leaf mixed with 100mgs of 40X extract. I couldn't even finish this bowl in 1 hit, I took 2 of the biggest hits i could take and i wouldnt have been able to take a 3rd one because i was GONE by the time the smoke left my lungs. The best way that i can explain this to people is that i Turned into a Book of my life. My Vision ripped right down the center and pages started to flip, I saw my whole Life everything i ever known in 1 huge multi-layered picture. The physical feeling was very much of my body being a book turning pages. Anyway 2 minutes into the trip the pages stop flipping and i stoped at a childhood memory of eating dinner with my family, it was like i was there in real time! I talked to my parents and told them i came from the future and they started asking me if i was on drugs because my pupils were big, i remember i got that same paranoid feeling of being high around my parents like i used to get when i was a teenager. It felt like i was there with them for a hour, then all of a sudden my vision was ripped down the center from that reality and i was sucked right back into my adult body that is over 1000 miles from my family right now.
12:30am - I am still pretty high from the mescaline so i lay down and drift into a lucid medative state that i find so easy to drift into while on mescaline. I think about My Salvia experiences and thank her for what she showed me.
1:00am - My girl friend gets home from work curious about what i took. She told me i looked tweeked lol. She claims she caught a contact high from me because she was really tired when she came home. We both ended up staying up another 5 hours. Going to bed at 6:00am after some long and awesome sex. Even at 6 am i still felt high and it was very difficult to fall asleep lol. I pretty much just layed there in trance for a few hours with hardly any sleep. Woke up the next day feeling more alive than ever. Thank you mescaline Smile

"Everything i say is a lie, for those who dont understand Pleased "
"Everything i say is Fiction, for those who dont understand Pleased"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:27:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting report. Reliving childhood memories is a common one for me too. Also, plain leaf gives me that page flipping feeling quite often. Thanks for posting!