We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Exploring the Universe should not be done alone! Options

Jamason
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 7:53:52 PM

Kal'uk - Spirit of the Universe (in Lakota)

It is vast, expansive and cruel out there in the infinite existence! Despite all the beauty we see out there, it is not as peaceful and serene as it looks. Just like a mountain that looks beautiful from a distance, has a much different flavor when one is mountaineering and recognizes the danger; similarly, living in the mountains requires many skills and sacrifices. It is not as forgiving as it first seems. Likewise, the universe, with all its splendor has two extremes - high, hot energy and empty, loneliness. Stars are balls of intense nuclear fusion, the rest of space is cold and empty. Although energy flows through everything, it is either sparse or overwhelming; only the energy of Earth (and other select heavenly planets) have the perfect concentration of energy that is gentle and concentrated enough for life. This is heaven on Earth!

However, we can not always live our lives in heaven. To be truly enlightened we must interact with challenges and expand outside of our normal existence. To explore these unfamiliar experiences we need our familiar physical friends but to explore the other worldly dimensions, we need our spirit friends. The experiences induced by chemical releases of the pineal gland, as Rick Strassman M.D. discovered, may not represent reality but they are most certainly real - I have met spiritual friends that are very real somewhere. Most of us on this site have the idea that we are higher beings than most on this Earth - I believe you'd be right. Those that have experienced the depth of our own mind and spirit know there is more to this infinite existence than meets our ordinary five senses.

It is up to us, who are brave enough to explore the extraordinary existences, to share what we have learned with all who will listen. We are the psychonauts! We are the group of extraordinary explorers that I rely on to perpetuate the healthy evolution of our species and consciousness. Healthy evolution takes tremendous courage because it requires exceeding the normalcy of comfort to grow. Some aspects of humanity appear to be de-evolving. Though it may be possible to continue improving the human body, it seems more appropriate to work toward a higher evolution of mind and spirit and heart to find the answers we seek.

"Genius does what it must, talent does what it can." We all know we must increase our realm of experience and it will take more than talent to do this. If you attempt to explore this multi-dimensional existence, I consider you a genius. We must continue the exploration - together!
'##:::'##::::'###::::' ##:::::::'####:' ##::::'##:' ##:::'##:
##::'##::::'## ##::: ##::::::: ####: ##:::: ##: ##::'##::
##:'##::::'##:. ##:: ##:::::::. ##:: ##:::: ##: ##:'##:::
#####::::'##:::. ##: ##:::::::'##::: ##:::: ##: #####::::
##. ##::: #########: ##:::::::..:::: ##:::: ##: ##. ##:::
##:. ##:: ##.... ##: ##::::::::::::: ##:::: ##: ##:. ##::
##::. ##: ##:::: ##: ########:::::::. #######:: ##::. ##:
..::::..::..:::::..::........:::::::::.......:::..::::..:::::::::

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jamason
#2 Posted : 2/20/2011 10:27:19 PM

Kal'uk - Spirit of the Universe (in Lakota)

My apologies if what I have posted is too philosophical and not real enough. I have explored a tremendous amount, that is to say, took many trips as a Psychonaut - too many to count. Nonetheless, I have a concrete brain interested in left-hemisphere activities as math and science but these entheogens allow a right-brain perspective on our intricate world that science so inevitably falls short on.

I am extremely excited to mix the left and right brain patterns by beginning my first extraction, so the left brained chemist in me is tantalized, while then having the ability to ingest my own harmonious creation and exploring the right side. Pleased

A loving partner and SWIM are doing a straight to base method on M. hostilis and B. caapi to finalize a Changa product. SWIM has determined this is the preferred way to explore the universe further than Cosmology has gone.

I am sure SWIM will let y'all know how it goes. Pleased

Do I even know what I am saying - I don't think so! Cool
'##:::'##::::'###::::' ##:::::::'####:' ##::::'##:' ##:::'##:
##::'##::::'## ##::: ##::::::: ####: ##:::: ##: ##::'##::
##:'##::::'##:. ##:: ##:::::::. ##:: ##:::: ##: ##:'##:::
#####::::'##:::. ##: ##:::::::'##::: ##:::: ##: #####::::
##. ##::: #########: ##:::::::..:::: ##:::: ##: ##. ##:::
##:. ##:: ##.... ##: ##::::::::::::: ##:::: ##: ##:. ##::
##::. ##: ##:::: ##: ########:::::::. #######:: ##::. ##:
..::::..::..:::::..::........:::::::::.......:::..::::..:::::::::