We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can't find a plant Options

zane10023
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 8:14:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

HI
I recently decided i would try and extract some DMT from a local Acacia plant.the only problem is i cant find any where i live (victoria, aus).
i cant find it, in either a park or a nursery

would any one know where i can find one of these plants or seeds within melbourne.

Acacia maidenii
Acacia obtusifolia
Acacia longifolia
Acacia podalyriaefolia
Acacia Simplicifolia/Acacia simplex

any help is much appreciated Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dg
#2 Posted : 2/20/2011 3:27:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

nice intro there:

"dude, help me get HIGH!!"

really though, how can we help you find or id plants over the internet w/o pics, and you doing some real leg work?

gammagore
#3 Posted : 2/20/2011 6:20:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think its a silly idea to be advertising locations of DMT containing acacia within melbourne.

Your best bet is to look for areas outside of the city, somwhere where there are lots of the species to harvest from(check google?), it would be a pitty to see someone cut down a living tree for and extraction.

zane10023
#4 Posted : 2/20/2011 9:01:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i dont want to cut down a tree a name of a nursery that stocks the plant or seeds is really what im after.

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 2/20/2011 9:11:01 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

^^^^^
So why don't you start contacting your local nurseries?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

zane10023
#6 Posted : 2/21/2011 4:41:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i have called 12 around my local area but havnt had any succsess.

bluntmuffin
#7 Posted : 2/21/2011 1:14:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On-line sources are your best bet. There's a few seed suppliers in Australia selling seeds of various Acacias. Most states can ship to Vic., so you should be alright in that respect. And lastly, you live in Australia - the home of Acacias! If you can't find one, it means you're not hiking far enough. Razz

nn-DreemMasterTree
#8 Posted : 2/22/2011 1:24:15 AM

samsara

ok zane10023 if you'd really like to do this that's fine but just know what your getting yourself into! and please pay respect to the trees or plants ay... I'm not going to release any info on were you may find Obtuse etc. for these plants take a very long time to locate and id, tho what i can tell you is the only worth while containing Acacia tree in your area that I'm aware of is A.floribunda. witch has been widely used by the city council in your area for regrowth along freeways and such, you could also bye seed or a seedling from a nursery... I know there is not much on the net about A.floribunda and its spice content but if you get a kg. or so of bark I'm thinking, and i hope you and your mates will trip out. I believe if you use what you have been given well you will get something out of the extraction and also the experience.

Ps. Be careful with trees, there IS good ways and bad ways to go about this process, take a little extra time and have a think!

good luck and
POSITIVE TRIPPING!

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna

zane10023
#9 Posted : 2/22/2011 7:06:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanx nn-DreemMasterTree that was quite helpful called up my colest nursery and they have it in stock Smile

would you happen to know the content of DMT in the bark/leaves
cheers

Ljosalfar
#10 Posted : 2/22/2011 8:40:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Zane,
do some research. Take enough time to flesh out some mental outlines about which acacias or other plants may be useful to you. And why. Visualize the steps in any extraction you may want to try. Do some more reading. Re plant id, botany texts and natural history field guides are quite rewarding. In her experience with entheogens, a rich respect and curiosity about the world is as important as the desire to achieve "higher" states of consciousness or novel experiences.
Best,
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman