We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So about the colors... Options

Cdoc
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 1:50:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So swim noticed that in some posts people talk of different crystal colors. What different colors are there and what is the best one to smoke? Which isnt as good as most?
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Thebatman
#2 Posted : 2/20/2011 1:55:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pure DMT crystals are white, and it has nothing to do with the quality of the DMT, but just the purity. Less pure crystals can range from little orange, to dark orange, to pink(although I believe the pink was caused by the mimosa pigment-not sure on that), and also you can just an orange-ish brown goo, called full spectrum. From personal experience, I have not noticed any draw backs form smoking a less pure DMT (very orange in color) the only thing is, you just gota add a little more to your desired method of ingestion, which doesnt seem to bad to me. But this is all from personal experience and research, and I am open to corrections.

Cdoc
#3 Posted : 2/20/2011 2:09:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ahh i understand now, thank you Smile
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

LandOfOz
#4 Posted : 2/20/2011 4:42:00 AM

Oz

well the best simple answer is that some dmt may have higher lvls of betacarbonline which is an maoi which would explain some of the anecdotal effects of jungle. BUT, we dont know if there is enough to work, and we deff dont know if it is tied to color at all. there may be other compounds active at tiny tiny levels. we dont know. color may be from micro suspension of solids, oils, fatty acids, rate of evaporation who knows. not us.

personally id say i feel a difference between ultra concentrated 'jungle' and white, but i am biased, thus i tell everyone jungle is kind of a hoax, maybe... look thru advanced drug discussion there's tons of threads.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 2/20/2011 8:20:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc
#6 Posted : 2/20/2011 8:54:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ahh thank you enlessness Smile ill go read it now!