We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings all! Options

pUre
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 1:12:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

I hope that everyone is fine, I have been lurking in this forum for quite a while now. I'm always amazed
whenever I read the experience reports.

I have come to the decision to try it out myself. However, have no idea how to make DMT. I'm living in London
and would appreciate if anyone living here could make it for me! I'm willing to pay.

Thank you guys,
pUre

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cdoc
#2 Posted : 2/20/2011 1:21:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I too am new here, welcome to the nexus! there are wikis on how to make it.. however you will find no one here willing to sell Razz its a big no no in this community. feel free to ask a lot of questions though on what to get, where to get it and how to make it Smile I have!
Welcome to the community pUre Smile
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 2/20/2011 1:33:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...and you're now going to have to go back to lurking for the next 30 days.

*Suspended*

Cdoc
#4 Posted : 2/20/2011 1:40:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

unless that happens Razz
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.