We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings from GrandCoulee Options

flutterbi
#1 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:11:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi all im flutterbi. Im a 32 year old woman who has had health issues most of my life but am greatful for every experience i've had because without them i wouldn't be who i am. When i was younger one of the ways i was taught to deal with the pain was biofeedback, with that i taught myself how to lucid dream. It was pretty much the only way i made it through everything. Very happy
I love art. I paint and draw, i also do beadwork, leather work, and wire wrapping when i can(I have vision probablams due to an accident where the leg of my chair broke through the dock i was fishing from dumping me headfirst onto the rocks below i crushed my sinus, shattered my orbital eye soccet, broke my cheek and pretty much popped my eye out) i love camping and barterfaires and am greatly looking forward the Rainbow Gathering this summer. See i have this theory three is my lucky number and this year im gonna be 33 so i've decided that this year is gonna be the best one ever, also my love and i have been together for nine years this year. three threesLaughing
So i was introduced to spice at a barterfaire it was interesting the first time i did it i baught it and did it without my partner it was amazing but felt like something wasn't right, the next day a brother came by our camp and truly introduced us to it truly it was gifted and pure and so amazingly lovely, i've always had a feel for peoples energy but i could clearly see everyones and i knew how deeply everything, and everyone is interconnected. i feel that things i've done like DMT, LSD, mushrooms, salvia, and marijuana all have ingrained in them lessions to help lead us up to our next step in evolution.
Part of why i've come here is to try to find some true people that won't lie to me and are kind. im sick of being lied to unfortunatly in the last six months i've caught pretty much all my "friends" eather stealing from me or spreading hurtful rumers then looking me in the eye and lying, it makes my heart hurt just thinking about it.
On top of that my biological mom died Oct 28. She was my soul twin and the only person i've ever found who truly understood, im not sorry she was finally able to escape the hellish pain she lived with dayly, but then theres the selfish part of me who just wants my mom back to hold me. One of the things that my mom taught me from an early age is about herbs and their healing/magical propertys so now as a medical marijuana patient im trying differient herbal combos and making tinctures like the one i just got done with is a glycerin tincture combining valarian, hops, and MJ it will knock me out even when my pain level is high so i want to get it down pat so i can help other patientsVery happy.
Well this is a bit of who i am if you ever want to know anything more about me please feel free to ask. Hope you have a beautiful day thank you for reading. Namaste

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Perceptual Reality
#2 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:25:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

I am very sorry to hear about your bio-mother. :/ it also saddens me to hear about your friends, for I too have had this experience. Sometimes, you just need to take a step back to see the beauty in life. This community is hear to offer an open mind, and an ear to listen. Smile I'm very glad that you are where you are, for the higher frequencies all have a plan for us, and it is possible that this is the next step. I, too, have been able to feel vibes, emotions, and vibrations from people, even if they dont speak. I truly beleive it is a gift that is given to the few that need it. I hope you continue your path towards evolution!

Much love, and sincerity
Perceptual Reality Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Cdoc
#3 Posted : 2/20/2011 12:50:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus flutterbi. Here you will notice that we are all friends, no one ridicules another and everyone is very mature. Ive only been here a few days and i love it here. Im sorry about your problems Sad but PR was right when he said the community is here to offer an open mind and an ear to listen.
Again, welcome to the nexus Smile
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 2/20/2011 9:01:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome to the nexus. thank you for sharing your experiences and strengths with the community. it sounds like you have a lot of insights and teachings about struggles and making the most out of the hand you were dealt in life. i hope to hear more from you.
om'
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

flutterbi
#5 Posted : 2/22/2011 5:06:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thqnk you all for your kind welcomes and advice. i beleave i was supposed to find this place for a reason. so thank you again. NamasteVery happy