We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
What to expect smokin the spice? Options

Cdoc
#1 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:40:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So swim has been readin up on the spice and learnin what I can. Everywhere swim reads it says ingesting it with an MAOI can produce a long, sometimes a few hours, trip.
Maximal effects kick in really fast when smoked however, under a minute it says, and the effects last from 5-30 minutes.. 30 minutes was the longest time swim saw.. Soooo swim is going to be smoking it soon and was wondering, after the that amount of time of the "maximal effects" does one just sober up and become clear headed again? or what are some of the after effects?
swim is just wondering what all goes on after.
Thanks for any info Smile
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Perceptual Reality
#2 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About 5-10 minutes after your trip, youll definitely be completely clear of head, and sober. You may feel a spiritual change however, which may or may not last long. For me, the spirit change was eternal, and im thankful. Smile I suggest not trying it with an MAOI first, maybe not even the freebase. I'd say, once your product is complete, try making changa. Changa can help you get the feel for it, and won't cause any pre-flight anxiety. If changa doesnt seem like it's for you, try ayahuasca or shroomahuasca, i promise you wont be disappointed! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Dreamwalker
#3 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:56:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, there is one thing about smoking spice that is definite. You can NEVER expect the unexpected! The experience is never exactly the same in SWIM'S experience. There usually is an "afterglow" effect when the trip winds down to a close. A sense of well being and amazement as to what you just experienced. Even this afterglow isn't guaranteed every time.

Thats just one of the beautiful things about the spice. Being that it's virtually a new experience every single time it never gets old or boring! In fact it gets more interesting with each session! Smile

Cdoc
#4 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:57:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For a first timer do you think just one smoke session (5-10 min. trip) would be long enough? swim would love for it to last longer, but also understands its powerful stuff. Dont want to get to over excited ya know? Razz
swim read how to extract but doesnt really know how to go about the other stuff, ayahausca, changa etc. will have to read up on the wiki
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Perceptual Reality
#5 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:57:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamwalker wrote:
Well, there is one thing about smoking spice that is definite. You can NEVER expect the unexpected! The experience is never exactly the same in SWIM'S experience. There usually is an "afterglow" effect when the trip winds down to a close. A sense of well being and amazement as to what you just experienced. Even this afterglow isn't guaranteed every time.

Thats just one of the beautiful things about the spice. Being that it's virtually a new experience every single time it never gets old or boring! In fact it gets more interesting with each session! Smile

I have to second this! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Perceptual Reality
#6 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
For a first timer do you think just one smoke session (5-10 min. trip) would be long enough?

For your first time, it MIGHT feel like an eternity! I also got this little voice in my head telling me "you've been here before, this is your home!" Smile

Dreamwalker
#7 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:06:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
For a first timer do you think just one smoke session (5-10 min. trip) would be long enough?

YES 5-10 minutes is more than long enough for a first timer! You obviously have no idea what your about to get yourself into if you have never done it before!

You wouldn't just dive right into the deep end of a pool before learning how to swim would you?

Take it slow, you'll thank us for it later, trust me!

Cdoc
#8 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:06:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the thread dreamwalker! thanks for the info Very happy what is your preffered method for the spice?

Perceptual reality- swim hopes it feels like an eternity Razz How big a batch does 112 grams mhrb usually yield?

Perceptual Reality
#9 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:10:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Theres no need to hope, sir! Smile

Depending on your extraction technique, and your skill, you could yield up to 1.2 grams off of 100gs of MHRB. I'd say use q21q21's tek 2(its the only one ive used lol) because it is alot harder to mess up, and will still have a nice yield!

Cdoc
#10 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:10:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dreamwalker wrote:
Cdoc wrote:

YES 5-10 minutes is more than long enough for a first timer! You obviously have no idea what your about to get yourself into if you have never done it before!

You wouldn't just dive right into the deep end of a pool before learning how to swim would you?

Take it slow, you'll thank us for it later, trust me!

Lol no swim doesnt know what to expect Razz just what others say its like. swim understands its extremely powerful, its just swim has always been interested in halluginogens and alternate realities. swim understand it must be repected thoroughly. swim will take it slow,just excited is all ya know? Razz

Cdoc
#11 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:12:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

theres 2-3 people (including swim) who want to try, should they order more mhrb?

Perceptual Reality
#12 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:15:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
theres 2-3 people (including swim) who want to try, should they order more mhrb?

Well, you only need 50mgs for a strong dose. Hypothetically, if you do yield a gram off of 100gs of mhrb, that would equal to 20 doses. Are you really going to need more? lol

Dreamwalker
#13 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:19:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would take Perceptual reality's advice and make a batch of changa. Do your research if your on any type of medication as not all meds are safe to combine with MAOIs.

The beauty of changa is that it does extend the experience a bit while making it a more grounded and less freaky experience.

In SWIM's opinion freebase alone is great too but it can be extremely intense. Especially if its your first time.

Whatever you do never underestimate the power of the spice! It has the capability to turn your whole world upside down and inside out!

Treat it with the respect it deserves, don't be to cocky going into it thinking you want the most hardcore experience you can possibly have! Just be careful what you wish for because you just might get it!

Slow and steady always wins the race!

Cdoc
#14 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:19:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oh wow, didnt realize that Razz yeah swim is sure theyll all be good for a while haha Razz swim is using an extraction method using naptha and lye. Are these substances good to use? or would anything be better/easier?

Dreamwalker
#15 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:26:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:

MHRB is a good source yes. Again i cant stress enough that you and your friends do as much research as you possibly can before embarking on any spice journey.

Just when you think you've researched enough..... research some more!

I'm sure your excited and have every right to be. Just do your homework first. Your already on the right track by asking questions! Keep it up! Very happy

Cdoc
#16 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:26:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@ dreamwalker- I understand where you are coming from. Its not that swim wants the most hardcore experience possible, Reading back swim can see hes giving that vibe off. swim was just wondering if it could last longer somehow. Swim was going to start out in small doses and work up to the right dosage. swim knows to respect the spice. also, im not on any meds but i know some foods arent safe with MAOIs also. at least that is what swim has read

Perceptual Reality
#17 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:27:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamwalker wrote:
I would take Perceptual reality's advice and make a batch of changa. Do your research if your on any type of medication as not all meds are safe to combine with MAOIs.

The beauty of changa is that it does extend the experience a bit while making it a more grounded and less freaky experience.

In SWIM's opinion freebase alone is great too but it can be extremely intense. Especially if its your first time.

Whatever you do never underestimate the power of the spice! It has the capability to turn your whole world upside down and inside out!

Treat it with the respect it deserves, don't be to cocky going into it thinking you want the most hardcore experience you can possibly have! Just be careful what you wish for because you just might get it!

Slow and steady always wins the race!

I couldnt have said it any better Smile

Cdoc
#18 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:27:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

also @ dreamwalker- What was your 1st experience like? what does did you start with?

Perceptual Reality
#19 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:28:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamwalker wrote:
Cdoc wrote:

MHRB is a good source yes. Again i cant stress enough that you and your friends do as much research as you possibly can before embarking on any spice journey.

Just when you think you've researched enough..... research some more!

I'm sure your excited and have every right to be. Just do your homework first. Your already on the right track by asking questions! Keep it up! Very happy

Hahaha, again, I couldnt have said his any better!

Dreamwalker
#20 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:29:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
swim is using an extraction method using naptha and lye. Are these substances good to use? or would anything be better/easier?

All the information you seek is right here on the Nexus.

Use the search option at the top right of the page!

12NEXT