We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

codeofomerta
#1 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:38:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. You can call me Code or Omerta if my username is too long. I don't know exactly what to write here so if I miss something please tell me. (I'm very paranoid about personal info however. Wouldn't want anyone geting suspicious and investigating SWIM.)

I have been reading around on this forum for a couple of weeks and SWIM has attempted to create DMT 2 times but failed both times. So I signed up as a member to ask questions for SWIM.

A little bit about my beleifs(I live in Arizona):
-I beleive that it is in the government's best intersts to remove rights from the proletariat and that we must change our gov. so this is not so.
-I beleive that ALL drugs and vices(I include weapons as a vice.) should be legalised and taxed, as laws against them are unenforcable and just create a new class of criminals.
-I beleive freedom is more important than my life, and that we are all equal, so we should all be willing to fight for our freedom (this does not mean I would sacrifce others based off of this, I do what I can and would like others to do the same).
-I beleive that cops, snitches, and stoolebirds are the three lowest forms of humanity(I only include criminals as snitches, honest citizens should feel free to call the cops).
-I beleive in Omerta as my name implies. Google it.

Don't know quite what else to say in my Intro Essay.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

What exactly failed in your extractions?

Regarding your beliefs, I will just make a couple of comments:

Quote:

-I beleive that it is in the government's best intersts to remove rights from the proletariat and that we must change our gov. so this is not so.

I agree the current governing/economical system in general aroudn the world is unnefective and creates a lot of problem, but I dont believe in the old divisions of 'work force/proletariat vs elite'. I think this is an extremely black and white way of looking at things. I think in all sorts of classes we see examples of people who are conscious and people who are not. I like foucault's ideas of how every single citizen became in a way an agent to the Power, like 'guards', watching each other and reacting when someone acts against the norms. I think everybody is affected by brainwash/upbringing/propaganda, including the politicians themselves, and I think the fight for a better world must begin by looking inwardly and trying day-by-day to make ourselves better

Quote:

-I beleive that ALL drugs and vices(I include weapons as a vice.) should be legalised and taxed, as laws against them are unenforcable and just create a new class of criminals.

I agree to some extent, at least about drugs, but I think this cannot work if there isnt a big investment in long term education and short-mid-long term harm-reduction. Regarding weapons, we had a big discussion about this in the nexus which went round and round ad nauseum, I wrote all my views there.

In any case, personally I am very much against the gun industry and I think that as a whole this industry should be discouraged in big ways, and I feel very sad to live in a country that has a big gun industry and know that a lot of it goes to african countries and will be used for destroying a lot of lives Sad Again, I dont think simply forbidding guns would be a solution, but I definitely think we need to put in big question the whole necessity/validity of having a gun industry in the first place, and through education hopefully reducing this evil (imo) from our world.

Quote:

-I beleive that cops, snitches, and stoolebirds are the three lowest forms of humanity(I only include criminals as snitches, honest citizens should feel free to call the cops).

I dont know what stoolebirds are, and I seriously detest snitching, plus coming from a third world country I have had several very bad experiences with cops, but I still wouldnt generalize and say that all cops in general are the lowest forms of humanity. I think the lowest forms of humanity resides in us all and we must daily struggle to overcome them and improve ourselves. I do think that the whole idea of someone with a badge that has an arbitrary socially-sanctioned power over you is very weird and think that ultimately if society had consciousness, it wouldnt be necessary, and I avoid cops completely, but I dont think all cops are necessarily bad people with bad intentions.

One last thing, regarding your intro essay, I would love to know about your psychedelic experiences. Did you try any psychedelics yet? If so, which ones?

See you around!

codeofomerta
#3 Posted : 2/19/2011 6:06:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was using ammonia as a base and didn't crush the plant into a powder the first time, I think those were SWIMs problem. The second time I beleive that SWIM messed up the freeze-precipitate. SWIMs method that he hopes is right, but know is probably wrong is right here: SWIMs method

I agree that guns should be discouraged, however I have two main reasons why they should be allowed: 1)I know where to go to buy an unregistered handgun for less than 50$, so if anybody can access them illegally, then they should be allowed more legally. 2)Most legal handguns are only used in self defense.

You are right I was wrong to group all cops together, but I don't like most(not all) cops. I've grown up in a small town and found that most cops here are hypocrites, liars, or bad cops. A stoolebird is an informant, one who gets involved in criminal activity then engages in chronic snitching.

SWIM has tried weed but no psychedelics.

wingchun
#4 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:18:01 AM

Sifu

Hi Code

Sorry to hear the small town cops are such assholes, but I would second the comment that not all cops are
bad, and - who would YOU call if your children/closest friend/parents were attacked / kidnapped?
I would suggest to you that the energy you give out - will attract like energy back, so if you
give the local cops a "I hate you" vibe - they will subconciously pick up on this, and
probably hassle / harass the heck out of you.

Re Weapons being legal - hmmmm - I'm not sure I'd go with ALL, because this does extent to
a lot of very heavy / serious hardware. Eg - even the local hood, defending his bit of patch
rarely needs a mortar or RPG? However you seem to have a very valid point, about how stoopid
it is that illegal guns are cheap, and legal ones hard to come by.

Personally, I think guns tend to have an energy about them, that attracts like energy....
Also, I live in Australia, where guns are not too common yet, but this seems to be changing.
Most Aussies love a punch on - but when people pull out a gun if they lose, it's not fun anymore.

Can I suggest you try a friendly approach to your local asshole cop ? - treat him like a robot
whereby if you press the "nice" button - (convincingly) - he might just leave you alone....
Alternatively, you could be a smart ass - and attract his hate-filled attention?

Re your extracts - Dunno about ammonia as a base ??? I'd stick to sodium hydroxide - it works
and with the freeze - did you evap enough off first?