We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT in My Music Options

Perceptual Reality
#21 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:16:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are many online vendors, but i'd say use ebay if it's available. Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cdoc
#22 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:31:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ahh i see, swim just doesnt want to get flagged by authorities buying a lot if these items online you know? idk how hard they patrol for the spice, but avoiding them altogether is key Razz most of this stuff unfortunatley is online it seems though
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Perceptual Reality
#23 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:33:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, well if paranoia is setting in, then i'd say to have one of your 2-3 friends order some of these materials. Less risk, and more unification Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Cdoc
#24 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:37:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

good thinking, unification is key it would seem also for a better experience. Very happy
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Perceptual Reality
#25 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
good thinking, unification is key it would seem also for a better experience. Very happy

Definitely! You dont want to do all the work, now, do you? Smile

Cdoc
#26 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:59:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

haha nope!
So I got to thinking, when you take Shroomahausca, ayahausca, or just dmt and start playing the guitar if you have a video camera put it close in front of you focusing on the frets and just let the substance play through you onto those frets... then review after the trip, youll have a visual and audio Smile just a thought, throwin it out there lol.

Perceptual Reality
#27 Posted : 2/19/2011 10:45:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
haha nope!
So I got to thinking, when you take Shroomahausca, ayahausca, or just dmt and start playing the guitar if you have a video camera put it close in front of you focusing on the frets and just let the substance play through you onto those frets... then review after the trip, youll have a visual and audio Smile just a thought, throwin it out there lol.

Good idea! Smile thats why i love the nexus! haha i will definitely be trying this, and i'll report on my first musical experience, maybe ill even put up a video!

Cdoc
#28 Posted : 2/20/2011 12:38:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sweet! let me know how it all goes!

PREV12