We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
DMT in My Music Options

Perceptual Reality
#1 Posted : 2/19/2011 2:36:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I've been playing guitar for about 5 years now, and I've recently been thinking of ways to manifest my "spice" experiences into music. Ive heard such bands like Tesseract, and Tool that try to capture the experience.(atleast thats what i derive from their music!) The inspiration, and motivation is all there, but i cant seem to manifest the vibrations and feelings i hear in my head into music. So, nexians, my question is simple. What helps you express your creativity?

Any responses are appreciated! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Cdoc
#2 Posted : 2/19/2011 6:24:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I too play the guitar, SWIM hasnt tried the spice yet but I bet that would be awesome. I kinda just sit down and go with the flow, whatever im feelin ya know? I like to play a wide range of music, kinda whatever im feeling i try to just put into music. I dont know how to explain, but Im sure you understand Razz. A band I think would be crazy to listen to on spice would be Electric Wizard. Real deep, heavy metal it would probably blow my mind haha
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Mister_Niles
#3 Posted : 2/19/2011 3:13:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Line 6 Delay Modeler. Specifically the looper function. It allows you to develop textures and drones and improvise over them. This is a great way to trigger new ideas.

I would also say: Smoke some changa of a lower potency than 1:1, something that you can be fairly functional on, and play your guitar. Record the whole thing. Go back through later (when you aren't tripping) and see if there are any cool parts. Take those out and build a song on them.

Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Perceptual Reality
#4 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:07:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
I too play the guitar, SWIM hasnt tried the spice yet but I bet that would be awesome. I kinda just sit down and go with the flow, whatever im feelin ya know? I like to play a wide range of music, kinda whatever im feeling i try to just put into music. I dont know how to explain, but Im sure you understand Razz. A band I think would be crazy to listen to on spice would be Electric Wizard. Real deep, heavy metal it would probably blow my mind haha

I can relate to this. before i every experienced the spice I'd play whatever came to my mind, or whatever just flowed out of my fingers. After the spice though, i felt like i actually had a "visual" in my mind of a song, or and idea. So now. "going with the flow" has been kind of hard. :/
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Perceptual Reality
#5 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:09:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mister_Niles wrote:

Line 6 Delay Modeler. Specifically the looper function. It allows you to develop textures and drones and improvise over them. This is a great way to trigger new ideas.

I would also say: Smoke some changa of a lower potency than 1:1, something that you can be fairly functional on, and play your guitar. Record the whole thing. Go back through later (when you aren't tripping) and see if there are any cool parts. Take those out and build a song on them.

I will definitely try this! Smile It seems like my creativity level gets incredibly boosted when im on changa or spice! But by the time i pick up my guitar, its gone. :/

I've actually been considering a Line 6 Delay Modeler, also a Line 6 FX pedal. Both can be of great use!

Cdoc
#6 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:31:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow really? So after the spice then its sounds kind of like your feeling that you can do something so much more it just hard to put onto the frets? Thats weird how that would seem to work, but totally understandable. Ive heard the spice can change a lot of things. Master Niles had a great idea with the recording thing. Definitely on to something I think.
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Perceptual Reality
#7 Posted : 2/19/2011 6:04:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
Wow really? So after the spice then its sounds kind of like your feeling that you can do something so much more it just hard to put onto the frets? Thats weird how that would seem to work, but totally understandable. Ive heard the spice can change a lot of things. Master Niles had a great idea with the recording thing. Definitely on to something I think.

Yes, exactly! It feels like my old music, my old styles, aren't my full potential. The spice showed me how amazing vibrations and emotions are, and how they can be captured! Now that ive captured these emotions, feelings, and vibrations in my mind, my physical body refuses to manifest them. Maybe the changa technique would be great, definitely on to something! I'll report on my experience soon! Smile

Wave Rider
#8 Posted : 2/19/2011 7:26:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Perceptual Reality wrote:
Cdoc wrote:

Yes, exactly! It feels like my old music, my old styles, aren't my full potential. The spice showed me how amazing vibrations and emotions are, and how they can be captured! Now that ive captured these emotions, feelings, and vibrations in my mind, my physical body refuses to manifest them. Maybe the changa technique would be great, definitely on to something! I'll report on my experience soon! Smile

I was going to suggest that you pick up the guitar after a nice, healthy cup of ayahuasca. Wink

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson

Perceptual Reality
#9 Posted : 2/19/2011 7:49:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wave Rider wrote:
Cdoc wrote:

I was going to suggest that you pick up the guitar after a nice, healthy cup of ayahuasca. Wink

Or shroomahuasca ;D

Cdoc
#10 Posted : 2/19/2011 7:49:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oooooh another good idea lol. Way to think wave rider, way to think haha

Cdoc
#11 Posted : 2/19/2011 7:51:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Or shroomahuasca ;D[/quote]
Haha has anyone ever tried that?? surely there must be someone here Razz

Perceptual Reality
#12 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:25:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
Or shroomahuasca ;D

Haha has anyone ever tried that?? surely there must be someone here Razz[/quote]

Ive tried shroomahuasca! I just havent tried making music while on it :/ There is always time though Smile

Cdoc
#13 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:32:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

haha indeed there is always time!
Shroomahuasca sounds pretty awesome, how was it?

Perceptual Reality
#14 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:37:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The best way i can describe it is...

A collection of inner and outer dimensional aliens sharing their frequencies with mine! Ideas and all! Complete bliss! I saw my material self, and i conquered him!

I have much more to say about it, but that simply sums it up. It's something i recommend everyone do before taking DMT freebase. Smile

Cdoc
#15 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:47:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds fun, how does one go about the ayahausca? what does someone use as an MAOI?

Perceptual Reality
#16 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:51:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I ate my half eighth of mushies, then i orally ingested 200mgs of pure harmine liquid. I started to feel effects after only an hour! And overall it lasted about 12 hours! Smile

Perceptual Reality
#17 Posted : 2/19/2011 8:52:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
Sounds fun, how does one go about the ayahausca? what does someone use as an MAOI?

Ohh i misread. Ayahuasca you say? I haven't tried it yet, but my fellow companions have. You should research doses and recipes.

Cdoc
#18 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:02:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I ate my half eighth of mushies, then i orally ingested 200mgs of pure harmine liquid. I started to feel effects after only an hour! And overall it lasted about 12 hours! Smile

Wow!! 12 hours?? swim would love to try that, that had to be intense. by shroomahausca, swim thought you meant ayahausca+shrooms. Didnt know it was different altogether Razz

Perceptual Reality
#19 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:06:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:

Wow!! 12 hours?? swim would love to try that, that had to be intense. by shroomahausca, swim thought you meant ayahausca+shrooms. Didnt know it was different altogether Razz

Honestly, before that day, i didnt think there was a difference either! I had taken shrooms plenty of times, only once did i ever have a really intense OEV experience. The MAOI definitely helped the intensity, and the understanding. I took it around 9:30 that night. A couple hours later my gf said "It's 11:30" and i was in complete shock! Those 2 hours felt like 5!

Cdoc
#20 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:15:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

haha sounds fun! where does one find harmine?

12NEXT