We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first mhrb extraction (trypto tek, 50grms) Options

ChampionPuffa
#1 Posted : 2/18/2011 3:45:28 PM

lol.

ok so after a bit of hunting around i managed to find someone with some mhrb that was in stock an could be shipped out, i got this early on today with next day delivery, which was good as i was not expecting it today.
anyway ive been thinkin of wot extraction to do for a while an must have read at least 3 a/b types inc marsofolds, an 2/3 stb teks, i settled for simple STB called TryptoTek i found on another forum not so long ago, it seemed really simple an easy an also quit quick, which it has been all of those so far.
il post some pics in a lil while when ive actually finished doing pulls,
i had some trouble with the first pull as i only used 50ml of naptha as the original tek was written for 100g an not 50g so i halved everything,
i had trouble trying to separate the naptha from the mix as the layer was too thin, i managed to get 10 maybe 20 mls back from it which was put in a glass dish this then turned a cloudy yellowish colour which from wot ive read means its quit high dmt content an is saturated i think, whilst i struggled to get out the remaining naptha ( i had all sized glasses with mix in everywhere) i could see the dish with the small amount i had already had quit a few crystals forming in it an it was only on the side near an open window, i gave up on getting the rest out an decided to pull again with 100mls naptha to ensure i could actually get it out to begin with an put the dish in the freezer, this was about an hour ago, i also figured i could use my smoothie maker for its tap an tap off the mix then pour into glass an further pippette out the naptha which im now gonna go an do.
im surprised how quick the lil bit of naptha has formed crystals it was soo cloudy almost mily with a yellow tint an they started forming in about 5 mins, im gonna probably take out these crystals when ive finished this next pull an dry em off an smoke away, il re-crystalize the next lot for a comparison to see which i prefer. as is said il post pics soon when im finished pulling
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

closet-chemist1010
#2 Posted : 2/18/2011 5:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope it all goes well.

an easy seperatory funnel can be made with ABS pipe of the highest schedule rating, and some hose.
cut a one foot piece of 2 inch ABS pipe, attach a cap to one end, drill a hole in the cap and put a nipple on it. attach some clear tubing to this nipple, and a valve at the end of the clear tubing if desired. hold the pipe upright with the cap at the bottom. and pour your mixture into the pipe and allow all the contents to settle.
then open the valve and allow all your root bark mixture to drain, leaving just the naphtha inside.

lame explanation, but if you know what a seperatory funnel is and how it works, you should have a good idea

ChampionPuffa
#3 Posted : 2/18/2011 8:04:15 PM

lol.

thanks closet chem, i got it sorted in the end using the smoothie maker, it worked very very well,
well the dish dried out an i weighed the crystals, they came out to 0.19 grams or around 195mg which is good considering it was just from 10ml of naptha that i could get out in the first pull, the rest in still in the freezer an will be for another day, then il filter an evap an maybe recrystalize an see if theres anything left in it.

well after it was dried and weighed i had to sample a bit to see if i liked the effects the way it was. i have a glass roor pipe which imo is a great crack pipe and basically just like the machine pipes but a lil different. so this got a good clean in the dishwasher yesterday and was loaded up with around 20-25 mg of the off white beige colour crystals, i heated the pipe/guazes first a lil an the dmt melted into it perfectly as i loaded it up, i then held the lighter to it an took a deep toke an noticed i had cleared it all in one nice an easy, pretty much as soon as i laid back an blew out i could feel it hit me, it started out like salvia an i thought oh no wot have i let myself in for but soon remembered to just let go an dissolve myself, within seconds this thought crossed through my mind an as soon as it did i was embraced with a warm deep feeling of wot i can only best describe as love but it was much more powerful than that. i had to keep my eyes closed as my misses was watchin tv and the world around me was just filled with crazy vibrations an i could see everything become one this was easier for me to deal with with my eyes closed for some reason as all i saw was some crazy colours an other stuff words cannot comprehend. i could feel and see these multicolour bubble like things smothering me an covering everything around me it for some reason i could see parts of wot appeared to be the tek i just did but it was like the tek/extraction was me and i was physically in it, i could defo feel some kind of entity but kinda of embracing me with these colours an feelings reassuring me that everything is all good, i really cant describe it in words an this short description really does do it no justice wot so ever, i dont think i fully broke through as i could focus an was thinking all the time that i needed to get the tv turned down/off but this entity kept telling not to bother with it just yet and at that time words did not exist so i couldnt say anything until i started to come back, i could hear things but the tvs surround sound was drowning wotever it was out, but at the same time the tv allowed me to keep remembering about reality but alltogether i didnt like the crap on tv that was coming into my trip(hollyoaks) it was somehow being intergrated in an annoying way although i was constantly reminded not to worry about it an just focus on wot i was being shown.
like i said i dont think i fully broke through but damn that was something truly amazing i just experienced. somewhat scary at first and also after, but really i dont think anything in this world can compare to how good i felt when i was actually laying back with my eyes closed being smothered with these colours an i dont know wot else they were emotions, thoughts im not sure but it felt sooo damn good.
wow is all i can say, ive read shit loads of trip reports the spirit molecule etc but nothing can prepare you for this. and the kinda after glow feeling i got was something else, every slight movement in the air i could see and feel 1000 times deeper than usual, it was like shrooms an acid x100 but not as sickly/ disorientating and easier to deal with the vibrations of the world around me as it felt like i was more in tune.

i hate salvia now compared to this stuff it really is like salvia is dmt's evil cousin, dmt will take you to a world of bliss and wonder that seems to go on for enternity(well you hope it will), salvia will rip you from reality an take you to hell an back leaving you wishing it was over before it even begun.

the only thing i need to get used to is the whole world vibrating so damn much just before i leave an as im coming back. it reminds of that being ripped from reality effect i get from salvia.
i dunno when my next trip will be but i cant imagine it will be too long, maybe later tonight or maybe tomorrow, its weird its like i cant wait to go back but then im apprehensive about just loading up another too soon after as i kinda feel ive experienced enough for now and feel almost complete in way, kinda like i have to be ready for it or deserve doing it, its an odd feeling, im sure it will pass shortly.
after all that anticipation and preparation i can honestly say it paid off an i feel fully satisfied with wot i just experienced especially for a first trip.
next time i trip especially if i go deeper il be sure to say thanks for making my first trip such a great one.
il put pics up tomoz when ive finished the freeze precipitate an let you know the final weights from 50gram mhrb using this tek i cant be bothered to do it at the mo,
also is there anyway to upload pics direct to the site or do i have to use something like imageshack, its nothing major if i do it just seems a bit too self incriminating uploading to a third part site. not that im one to give a shit about incriminating myself.

closet-chemist1010
#4 Posted : 2/18/2011 9:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey championpuffa

sounds like a great first experience, swim has heard many times over words cannot express the visuals/emoting and feelings.
but he is certain you had a great first experience by your last post.
Swim and his friends cant wait to try swims yield, but unfortunately a friend of swim and his buddies had decided to take his own life, which of course is very hard on swim and the buddies he planned to dose with, swim and his friends have decided to wait a couple days for their own mental stability to return, and dose when it feels appropriate.

when we do decide to dose, i will most certainly be writing a trip report, thanks for the re-assurance from a fellow first timer champoinpuffa, you got me even more excited/prepared for what lies ahead!!

ChampionPuffa
#5 Posted : 2/18/2011 10:21:56 PM

lol.

im sorry to hear about that man
the only thing i can say to help prepare you if you feel anxious or at all uneasy before or just as your begin to trip then the most important thing to tell yourself is to relax an let go, you will really need to let it dissolve you and your mind, it really is like being dissolved,(just done first volcano an its coming back to me) if you can accept that it will be great, any fear or uneasy feeling will be replaced with good feelings almost instantly.
also dont have the tv on some random dodgy programme. lol.
its like the salvia rips you from reality and dmt dissolves you into another reality, its much more pleasent as long as you let it, salvia i find hard to let it rip me away as it seems almost painful.
anyway i hope you have a good trip to, il keep an eye out for your report.

ChampionPuffa
#6 Posted : 2/18/2011 11:48:06 PM

lol.

heres a few pics of some crystals i made earlier from erm....sugar maybe.
also heres wot i used for my pipe. it worked really well an harshness was the last thing i felt, in fact i didnt hardly feel anything when i inhaled. smells an tastes rather nasty but familiar, my partner says it reminds her of old school teachers breath.lol.
the taste was the last thing on my mind tho.
heres the pics

URL=http://img191.imageshack.us/i/imgp4340.jpg/][/URL]

URL=http://img513.imageshack.us/i/imgp4352.jpg/][/URL]

il put up some more of the rest when its finished tomoz

ragabr
#7 Posted : 2/19/2011 2:57:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looking great, congratulations on your first successful extraction!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

ChampionPuffa
#8 Posted : 2/20/2011 9:04:08 PM

lol.

thanks ragabr, well its been a couple days an the day after my first amazing trip i failed to get another trip anywhere near as visual or nice but i think its cos i was guestimating the amounts, ive been weighing them out the past 2 days an had very visual trips, not full on breakthroughs i know that much but it still close,
one trip i did earlier today of 25-30mg sent to this room or space where there was a young girl in a gown she was very frightened i thin k of my presence and her being scared would not let me into her room/space, there was another entity cloaking her an reasurring her telling her i was ok etc. it seems i spent most of this trip trying to convince a lil girl to let me into her space but when she did it was pretty amazing an filled with shit loads of colours an stuff. this was a really weird trip as the lil girl was so there and so scared but it was still a pleasent but weird trip that ended with some darker entity with tentacles trying to to something to me, i could only tell that he was not impressed with the fact i just wanted to see some colours an stuff an seemed it wanted me scared it seemed it was grabbing my head an trying to keep me down but it didnt bother me i was more annoyed at how dull an colourless the entity had become an wondered why. the trip then ended shortly after that.

i did another 30 mg maybe a lil more a few hours later, this was about 10 mins ago since i come back an had the strangest experience.i remember going to a similar place to my first ever trip the other day which was filled with colour that bought with them only positive feelings but soon got a darker presence take over like a cloud covering these amazing colours and filtering out any good feelings they came with. it was similar to the tentacled entity i felt/saw earlier but it seemed like it was an all over darkness instead of being in front of me an something i could specifically point out, the colours dulled an the patterns changed to a murky goo, all this time i was literally told i need to wash/clean my spice it was so weird it was literally like sumthing just threw these thoughts of cleaning my spice over an over in my mind and told me that if i wanted the dark side gone an an for the bliss to stay then it had to be cleaned more, very odd feeling an its like ive never been so sure of something before.

my partner has had a few trips to, she seemed to have quit a fun trip first time round but she said it was very weird cos there were these pink elephant type entities but they had no faces just ears and trunks and were pink, there were coming towards her and kinda probing her with their trunks, she found this very odd but still thought it was quit nice and enjoyed the colours etc. there were only 2/3 of these elephant things then.
her next couple trips didnt go so well but it hasnt put her off, the next one she did she was back with the same elephant type entities only i think she said they were a blue colour an not pink this time, she didnt enjoy this one as it seemed like there were lots of them holding her down an doing wot she could only describe as wot felt like being raped, she found it quit frightening and didnt know exactly wot they were doing but thats how she could best describe it.
her next trip was unfortunatly similar to the last one but there was only one entity an she was being held down by something while this entity did something to her she wasnt sure wot but at the time it didnt feel too nice an felt similar to the last but different, she tried to change it an stuff but it was like the entity was telling her that this had to be done an when she tried to just let go an let it do wotever it didnt appear to like that. she didnt like this trip either for obvious reasons and is wondering wot these things want with her. she still found the whole experience kinda fun tho.

anyways im off to re-x my spice an clean it a bit more, as it seems ive been told.

DiMiTriX
#9 Posted : 2/20/2011 11:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice roor machine here,do you use torch or bic type lighter?
Tz'is aná

ChampionPuffa
#10 Posted : 2/21/2011 10:15:11 AM

lol.

at the moment i use a standard lighter, we got clippers over here an not so many bics. i really need to get a torch lighter but the normal ones are working ok for now
that pipe i picked up at my local hydro/head store for £5 a real bargain that was. its got a volcano liquid pad for the metal guaze which works a charm.
the spice i cleaned up yesterday appears to be cleaner but it also seems to be a lot less in weight, its still evaping the last of the naptha tho so i cant weigh it to check.
i gave my mate a decent hit at first an he liked it but was a bit like wtf just happened, he wanted another one later so i loaded up a bigger one for him with the intention of getting him deeper, i think he went a bit too far lol.
after 10-15 mins of him sitting there curled up with his head in his arms on his couch looking kinda unconcious only lifting his head up in an attempt of wot looked to be like he ws trying to blow bubbles he awoke and all he could say is he thought he had died. an could here himself or sum1 saying thats it youve done it now, youve abused yourself too much an your dead. he also remembers being sick or trying to vomit, but he didnt.
he actually found it quit cleansing an spiritual which is odd cos that is the last thing he would think about something being in his usual state of mind, again he enjoyed it but wasnt up for doing another trip anytime soon.