We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
(one salvia secret revealed) Physical Reality is the True Hallucination Options

burningmouth
#1 Posted : 2/17/2011 7:34:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
I've been in a really crappy mood during the last few days. It's like some hidden battle has been raging in my unconsciousness. A feeling of boredom and generalized anxiety has been pronounced as I make my way through this physical/consensus world.

Last night I fought against myself and managed to smoke some plain leaf. I then realized something.........

It has something to do with the idea lurking in the 'hesitation' thread. There might be a fundamental reason why we are so good at procrastinating and putting off smoking the salvia leaf. The reason is because we all realize fundamentally that this physical, everyday world is the actual hallucination. Salvia sets us free from the hallucination. Salvia shows us a liberating, unattached way of being 'aware'. This feeling of awareness frees us from the prison-like physical world that we are always struggling our way through. Our sense of self contained in these well designed form-fitting bodies doesn't want the illusion to end, because when the illusion ends, the ego-consciousness DIES. That's why we procrastinate. WE DON'T WANT TO DIE.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate irony, that the everyday world is the hallucination, and the 'drug' salvia is our actual savior.

You have probably read trip reports where the user states that the everyday world is the 'fake' world, the 'facade'. Doesn't that start to make sense? Salvia reality is the real world, because it is where our sense of existential awareness is set free.

Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I felt purged. My brain was now accepting the fact that this physical world is an illusion, a facade, an hallucination.

No wonder the feds want to control entheogens like salvia. All of our institutions are dependent on the continuation of this world's financial transactions. This world's institutions require that we all go through the bullshit motions of maintaining this illusory lie.

So what are we to think of the 3-6 minute hallucinations that salvia actually produces? Maybe these hallucinations are more like lessons that show us the true nature of reality and the true nature of our bullshit prison in this shared physical reality.

The next time you find yourself stuck in traffic somewhere, look around you at the people sitting in their cars. You are all equally being played by the grand illusion.

Salvia is the key that unlocks the prison door.

Once we come to terms with the hallucinogenic characteristics of everyday, physical reality, we might be better equipped (emotionally and mentally) to continue living in and through it. IT = the true hallucination.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#2 Posted : 2/17/2011 8:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

You just realized this now? Wink

As time passes, it matters less and less to me to know what is real and what is illusion. It seems that reality, like many things in nature, is relative.

An illusion is real to a perceiver within the illusion. In that sense, our everyday reality is as real as it gets. Maybe there is a deeper “salvia reality” or “DMT reality” which “surrounds” our reality. You suggest that when perceiving reality from the relative position of “salvia reality”, our everyday reality dissolves into illusion. This may be the case, or maybe not.

But why stop there? Why assume that “salvia reality” is an ultimate reality? It may itself be contained in a larger reality, and relative to a perceiver in that reality, everything in “salvia reality” (and our everyday reality) is illusion. Maybe there is no end to these “nested realities”.

Our dreams are contained in the reality that is everyday life, which may be contained in the reality that is “salviaspace”, which may be contained in a higher reality, which may be contained in a higher reality, etc., without end.

It’s all illusion from the outside, and real from the inside. That’s just the nature of things.

The reality we happen to be in, regardless of where it lies on the continuum, is not a prison, not unless we choose to see it that way. And if you choose to view reality as a prison, then it’s reasonable to view “salvia reality” as a prison with respect to the deeper reality containing it, and so on.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Umantis
#3 Posted : 2/17/2011 9:58:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Long-time lurker popping up to share my thoughts on one of my favorite topics. My interpretation of this "secret" is that illusion, clarity, intoxication, sobriety, dreaming, all forms of consciousness are relative to the beholder, and all relative to each other as well, as these realities are all just different harmonics within the same universal vibration. Life on earth is merely your soul's deoxyribonucleic acid trip! Thanks for letting me share.

Apoc
#4 Posted : 2/18/2011 12:18:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Umantis wrote:
Life on earth is merely your soul's deoxyribonucleic acid trip!

Good one!

Jumper
#5 Posted : 2/18/2011 5:51:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Try not to think of it in terms of 'Reality versus Illusion' . That is just another conflicted paradigm for the masses to get tangled up in. On another note, it is interesting that the feds started banning salvia in some u.s. states just as it was beginning to get a semblance of notoriety in the psychedelic community. Gee, what is it that those fed criminal cocksuckers don't want us folk to know, anyway?

Umantis wrote:
Long-time lurker popping up to share my thoughts on one of my favorite topics. My interpretation of this "secret" is that illusion, clarity, intoxication, sobriety, dreaming, all forms of consciousness are relative to the beholder, and all relative to each other as well, as these realities are all just different harmonics within the same universal vibration. Life on earth is merely your soul's deoxyribonucleic acid trip! Thanks for letting me share.

I like your take on it, Umantis. Could use some fine adjustments, but basically correct. It's interesting that you mention DNA. Makes one wonder what all that "junk" DNA is actually doing.Smile

gibran2 wrote:
As time passes, it matters less and less to me to know what is real and what is illusion. It seems that reality, like many things in nature, is relative.

An illusion is real to a perceiver within the illusion. In that sense, our everyday reality is as real as it gets. Maybe there is a deeper “salvia reality” or “DMT reality” which “surrounds” our reality. You suggest that when perceiving reality from the relative position of “salvia reality”, our everyday reality dissolves into illusion. This may be the case, or maybe not.

But why stop there? Why assume that “salvia reality” is an ultimate reality? It may itself be contained in a larger reality, and relative to a perceiver in that reality, everything in “salvia reality” (and our everyday reality) is illusion. Maybe there is no end to these “nested realities”.

Our dreams are contained in the reality that is everyday life, which may be contained in the reality that is “salviaspace”, which may be contained in a higher reality, which may be contained in a higher reality, etc., without end.

It’s all illusion from the outside, and real from the inside. That’s just the nature of things.

The reality we happen to be in, regardless of where it lies on the continuum, is not a prison, not unless we choose to see it that way. And if you choose to view reality as a prison, then it’s reasonable to view “salvia reality” as a prison with respect to the deeper reality containing it, and so on.

@gibran2: Rather than turn this thread into another philosophical debate, it would suit you well to create a separate thread in the appropriate section of the site. I can see where this is going fast.
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

Metanoia
#6 Posted : 2/18/2011 9:45:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh christ do I feel you, burningmouth. I've had some rather intense experiences these last few days, and they rattled me. It really does seem that this reality is fake, an illusion, some kind of joke that none of us are in on. Salviaspace has this air of truth to it, like all the 'filters' that exist in our everyday reality simply are not present.

You are describing, more eloquently than I was able, the idea behind the Hesitation and Procrastination thread. We cling to this life we live, this reality we occupy, and when something like Salvia shows us how fake and basically pointless it seems, it creates a jerk-back reaction. The fear sets in, because our ego's don't want to let go. We're so devoted to it, like Neo in the Matrix. We want to believe, but letting go is difficult.

I wrote down some things about my recent experiences, but haven't gone back and re-read them yet. I needed some integration time. I haven't gone this deep ever...and it was tough to come back to this reality and continue to function like nothing happened. It was as if I was in a bright and sunlight world, only to have to go back and toil in the dark, with my vision dimmed and my sense of direction almost obliterated. Perhaps this is why the hesitation, the procrastination. We become used to this dimly lit shadow world, and are afraid of the blazing beauty and light of the Salviaworld. I know that these experiences made my everyday reality seem very toilsome and almost pointless. Depersonalization and derealization are accurate descriptions of the past couple days for me.

I appreciate the sentiment gibran, but it's just difficult to see things that way. For many years I've felt a deep dissatisfaction with our everyday reality, probably part of the reason why I seek out these altered states of mind/reality. I wallowed in self-pity, depression, and anxiety until Salvia helped show me differently. If a few days of depersonalization and derealization is the price I have to pay to 'reset' my perceptions, so be it. I don't assume that Salviaspace is any more 'real' than this consensus reality, but it sure as hell feels more profoundly meaningful, with a very real underlying current of healing energy. This opinion may just be because of my deep dissatisfaction. A feeling that my everyday life lacks purpose or direction. I just don't know...yet.

DNA trip, Laughing Could be, could be. What a strange and difficult trip it is.

Lavos
#7 Posted : 2/18/2011 10:45:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awakening as God, as someone else somewhere else anyway. Something else that feels far bigger. That pours out right in front of us from the grains of altered frequency. A slow down, a rearrangement, and the piece has altogether changed. What does this imply for life and it's possibilities, and are these worlds accessible without plants to guide? Are our ancient alien teachers, gods, all myths that came tumbling from the mystic tongues of mind ravaged explorers, who scoured the land and through plants found our modern human consciousness? Who knows...

I still haven't had the nerve to smoke a strong hit of extract in over 6 months. I quit smoking the leaf everyday after about 14 days. I am impatient maybe and want to breakthrough again. So, taking a break as all I was doing each time was trying to smoke my leaf as fast as possible.

It certainly feels like we've been seeing the shadows on the wall, our entire damn life, once we really rip into deep salvian seas. It literally is the power that turns us, forces us to unbind and look around beyond ourselves. Scary and absolutely ineffable imo. Whereas (and I'm yet to breakthrough) DMT seems to be more of a hidden treasure of pure imagination, dazzling the self with the self, and the endlessness of our bodies, salvia seems to step in and say "Hey motherfucker, here we are" Laughing I don't know. Not as experienced as you guys. Haven't seen as much of the carnival like side of things. On my second trip, which was very enjoyable, I was climbing this tower, that seemed to go on and on and on. And I had the effect of seeing this image pulled away again and again, but instead of millions times like on breakthrough, it was less than 100 before the image changed, I returned, and 'watched' my music dance. It was just a vision, just a side show, to keep me interested.

And the laughing. Ah, what better way to begin turning our minds. Make pure loons of us, unable to discern a thing. Shocked What if that feeling on the body, on the mind, is the 'true' body being 'physically' pushed, ie head grabbed and turned?

Yes. I think this might be it. What I compare it to. Salvia is the light. We are now in Platos cave. Salvia divinorum, it's the inconspicuous keeper of the chains holding our heads stiff. Together with DMT anything could well be possible.

Who believes we can go on being ruled like we are? How many more years before we are...'more' sheep-like? We are herded by advertisements and red-tape, finances and gossip, religion. We may very well find ourselves in an unexpected position with our drug use. Although drug use goes back for thousands of years across the world, how many cultures had access to all cactus, lsd, mushrooms, caapi, dmt, salvia, ketamine, opium, cocaine, alcohol, etc. We may well be opening an eye we were previously only dreaming about. Who before could travel as far? What can we do mixing meditation and solitude with these substances? Can we really break life as we know it? Can we live thousands of years? Could this really just be a cave, and can we leave it?
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

Rooftop
#8 Posted : 2/18/2011 1:01:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia gives us the direct certainty of the incredible narrowness of our perception, with a power and raw clarity that has yet to be matched.

Our foolishness is exposed to the bone.

I know deep inside that Life will one day impose this Unveiling on me, probably at Death.

I hope I will then laugh sincerely Very happy , not nervously Confused ...

it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

Lucent
#9 Posted : 2/18/2011 2:04:57 PM

White

Did you see that video I linked in chat yesterday? Smile
http://www.utne.com/Arts...ing-This-Video-6740.aspx
I don't have sound, but I was told it was about procrastinating death.. Cool video nonetheless.

I am taking a drug and substance abuse psychology course at the college where I live and, while I admit some of the stuff they say in the class seems slightly tweaked or skewed at times, they were saying that most people don't like psychedelics similar to Salvia because it shows them something they don't want to accept. Something that they can't accept. So I think many people try psychedelics once and freak out and afterward they just call it a crazy drug and never do it again and never really think about it more than.. that drug freaked me out. I don't like it. And then they just throw it away to the back of their minds and try to forget. Smile I think we are all a little afraid, maybe the key is to completely lose the fear..

I know, for me, on some level I am afraid to leave this reality. I am definitely attached to this place, so why would I ever be able to see the deepest places of Salvia reality when I know on a conscious level that I can't REALLY leave this place. I have to come back. I am afraid. :/

I remember recently having the feeling while coming down on Salvia that I could stay in the Salvia world if I just let go of this one. Pretty creepy thought to think here, oh suicide, death. But I entirely don't mean it in that way at all. I just mean, why would I be allowed to completely emerge myself in all that is Salvia space if I am afraid to leave here? Procrastinating death? Idk, i'm rambling.. off to bed i go... Smile

gibran2
#10 Posted : 2/18/2011 3:15:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jumper wrote:
@gibran2: Rather than turn this thread into another philosophical debate, it would suit you well to create a separate thread in the appropriate section of the site. I can see where this is going fast.

Where do you see this going, and why do you consider it to be a debate? I agree with the OP and share many of his sentiments, so who is debating whom?

I said “As time passes, it matters less and less to me to know what is real and what is illusion.” You said “Try not to think of it in terms of 'Reality versus Illusion' . That is just another conflicted paradigm for the masses to get tangled up in.” We are saying essentially the same thing, so how do you see this as a debate?

If I wanted to create a separate thread to express these ideas, I would have done so.

I was expressing ideas regarding the topic of the thread to help stimulate further thought. I’m sorry if you find that so threatening that you would prefer I post these ideas elsewhere, but these ideas are relevant to this thread, regardless of how uncomfortable they make you feel.

I’ll put these ideas in a more simple, straightforward form – maybe you misunderstood what I was trying to get across:

“Reality” and “illusion” are words that label abstractions created by human beings.

Consciousness and conscious experiences are axiomatically real.

“Reality” is something we define, not something that is. When conscious experiences satisfy the definition, then we call the abstraction created by mind “real”. When conscious experiences fail to satisfy the definition, we call the abstraction created by mind “illusion”.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

burningmouth
#11 Posted : 2/18/2011 8:06:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
DISCLOSURE
What I am about to say is all speculation. I'm saying it because the ideas excite me. It makes my own personal reality more interesting. Smile

What's up Gibran? I will always feel connected to you because of your insightful descriptions of the parallel realities as seen with the aid of salvia. When I wrote in the OP about the salvia experience being a series of lessons to teach us about "true reality", I specifically wondered what the lesson might be behind the visual of parallel worlds (other than the obvious interpretations). I'm still wondering about it.

I don't want to get trapped into thinking that reality is like those Russian toys that fit inside each other. I'm thinking specifically about this particular world we share on this planet. Maybe our conscious minds are a fabrication along with the rest of the physical world. The mass hallucination that world inhabitants are sharing is based on the fabrication or deception involved in our experience of 'self' and world. I would like to see salvia as a type of medicine that shows us how to free ourselves from this matrix.

I always wondered why the beings that I see while tripping are human in appearance. Maybe these people oriented hallucinations are meant to help us focus on this world, this possibly fabricated world.

When I talk about the world elites who seem to be controlling everyone, I'm also suggesting that there might be "other" beings who are involved in the matrix. Let's face it. Human beings are pretty stupid, and that includes the rich and powerful. Military leaders are probably morons. Therefore, I seriously doubt that world leaders know jack squat about "reality". But what about "Other Beings"? They might be showing up in our salvia trips. Isn't it exciting to think in terms of "The Matrix" and "maintenance beings"? I love the idea of salvia beings who control and maintain reality. Why do I love the idea? Because it opens up the possibility that salvia discloses secrets.

These insane ideas are specific ideas about salvia's interaction with reality. If I start thinking about an infinity of worlds, then I lose sight of specifics. I must admit though, that my ideas can change on a dime. Smile

Dioxippus wrote:
Oh christ do I feel you, burningmouth. I've had some rather intense experiences these last few days, and they rattled me. It really does seem that this reality is fake, an illusion, some kind of joke that none of us are in on. Salviaspace has this air of truth to it, like all the 'filters' that exist in our everyday reality simply are not present.

You are describing, more eloquently than I was able, the idea behind the Hesitation and Procrastination thread. We cling to this life we live, this reality we occupy, and when something like Salvia shows us how fake and basically pointless it seems, it creates a jerk-back reaction. The fear sets in, because our ego's don't want to let go. We're so devoted to it, like Neo in the Matrix. We want to believe, but letting go is difficult.

I wrote down some things about my recent experiences, but haven't gone back and re-read them yet. I needed some integration time. I haven't gone this deep ever...and it was tough to come back to this reality and continue to function like nothing happened. It was as if I was in a bright and sunlight world, only to have to go back and toil in the dark, with my vision dimmed and my sense of direction almost obliterated. Perhaps this is why the hesitation, the procrastination. We become used to this dimly lit shadow world, and are afraid of the blazing beauty and light of the Salviaworld. I know that these experiences made my everyday reality seem very toilsome and almost pointless. Depersonalization and derealization are accurate descriptions of the past couple days for me.

I appreciate the sentiment gibran, but it's just difficult to see things that way. For many years I've felt a deep dissatisfaction with our everyday reality, probably part of the reason why I seek out these altered states of mind/reality. I wallowed in self-pity, depression, and anxiety until Salvia helped show me differently. If a few days of depersonalization and derealization is the price I have to pay to 'reset' my perceptions, so be it. I don't assume that Salviaspace is any more 'real' than this consensus reality, but it sure as hell feels more profoundly meaningful, with a very real underlying current of healing energy. This opinion may just be because of my deep dissatisfaction. A feeling that my everyday life lacks purpose or direction. I just don't know...yet.

DNA trip, Laughing Could be, could be. What a strange and difficult trip it is.

Thanks, soul brother. Smile
Don't look with too much negativity at this everyday, physical world. By seeing the world as "pointless", you open yourself up to feelings of depression. Look at it as if it were a fabricated matrix filled with secrets about truth vs. fiction. I still have that feeling of being purged. Every now and then, I'll say to myself, "the physical world is a hallucination." This reminder keeps me centered in my new conception of reality. Knowing that the average, straight as an arrow, Joe SixPack is constantly and blindingly tripping balls makes me smile. It's harder to feel frustrated and confused when I see my own self and the world as a fabrication.

It might not be a fake world out there. What's fake is our insistance that it's a real world. Smile

Rising Spirit
#12 Posted : 2/18/2011 9:15:57 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Hey Folks,

I am now just back to a point where I can recognize which keys to type and how to form word structures; navigate within the English language, again (I truly hope). I just smoked a robust bowl of leaf and 20X extract around 2:30PM this afternoon and it's not 4:15PM. Yes, my ears are still ringing and I am still undulating in the pulsating waves of the potent Salvia Divinorum experience.

I must say I am quite peaceful and effervescent, after having my subjectivity dissolved in the bubbling light dots of my preceptory field (of inner vision). I was totally engulfed in the light today. I believe I know that in a certain way, on some level, I always am... but I am very conscious of this 'reality' within this last hour. Salvia Space has washed my head clean of much of my accustomed propensity for labeling, calculating and qualifying my perceptions as factual and cohesive.

While in the past, I have stated that Salvinorin A does not have the capacity to activate the higher centers of the brain, like the singular eye or the pinnacle of our organism, the Crown (our body-soul's own Grid receptor)... but what do you know, during the last two Salvia Space voyages, the mind splintering power of Lady Salvia has proven to me, within the laboratory of my own bio-system, that this is completely untrue! I have seen the light in the eye of the Salvinorin Spirit. I had a total whiteout breakthrough experience today and I was shattered into an infinity of throbbing and dancing light particles.

I was completely swept-away into the Salvinorin Seas, into a sizzling expansion of exponentially unrecognizable, degrees of once familiar windows of perception/my self awareness, looping into an echoing endlessness of intersecting lines of sheer waves of spiritual energy. Cosmic light dots, flashing and pulsing in the spiralling tornado of my endlessly-folding, layers of perceptual vision (the plasticine fabric of potentiality). Obviously, this experience is beyond the scope of words but I feel sincerely compelled to try and detail as much of this revelation, as I can still vividly recall.

Even now, I am experiencing a shimmering rhythm of light energy, pulsating within my self and echoed in the beating of my heart. I will be going back to Dixipuss' thread about Salvia Experiences to finish up the empty descriptions within my previously composed list, the 10 most distinguishable effects I have felt, seen and lived through... in the looping expansion and contraction of Salvia Space.

I just wanted to post a quick statement about REALITY. Both, as what we agree about collectively and as that which we interpret personally, through our own direct sensibilities. Essentially, I do agree with burningmouth about our fabrication of what we choose to accept as 'reality' and the paradoxical nature of this seeming contradiction within our dual perceptions. By 'dual perceptions', I simply imply that our collective conditioning, by which we accept normal reality as a definitive condition of finiteness, is but merely one of many masks by which the Universal Force of the Divine Spirit acts out it's existence.

Yes, the material plane is a figment of our collective minds. Quantum physics shows this principle to be self evident and the presumed finite nature of matter, as most insubstantial. Within matter is an empty expanse of subatomic space and within said space are IMHO/hypothetically, an interior fabric of interwoven waves of singular energized light pulses and within these vibrating points of light/energy... another empty expanse of space. And within the stillness of this void? Mystery. At moments like this one, now, I believe the Divine dances in and out of existence, quite playfully! Wink

We all have our particular preferences and interpretive spins on the nature of this reality but it is something we can all tap into as a point of interaction with the rest of the universe of form. Pulsing deep within the intricate cross-sections of sonic vibration, which substantiates this material plane... exists an unbound field of unfathomable complexity and radiating brilliance. As it is both, the interior and exterior force which sparks the ignition of manifested being, it is a reality within this physical reality (which lies within yet another reality, within yet another reality, add infinitum... ).

IMHO, gibran2 is most correct on this point. There is no ultimate reality, nor is one more real or illusory than the other. Physical, mental, spiritual, causative, insubstantial, void... are all equally real and simultaneously, illusory. A magnificent synthesis of contradictions!!! We as individual reference points, give it reality or negate it as an utter mirage, within our mind's mental processing. How do we know, beyond the shadow of a doubt and for an absolute certainty, that our perception of reality is not some mirrored image of an alternate reality, in which mind operates in ways quite alien to our sense of reason and order? Makes me wonder...

The seeming truth is this... apparently, it is I, myself, who is unreal. How can unreal self dictate which reality is, or is not, the most REAL of alternate realities? I would have to blindly maintain a degree of absolute certainty and so, hold onto my self fabricated, symbolically-organized thought structures, by which I might maintain any constant commitment to all the cognitive lines and boundaries, within individuated human awareness. For based on my own illusory interpretations of reality, which my senses and rationale translate as substantial, I err in judgement if I emphatically declare any ultimate truths or ultimate reality.

The 'truth' I see, is one tailored for my personal subjectivity, by myself; seen as the ultimate of all truths, the plane of Indivisibility, the Divine Being. Still, my reference is based on illusory modes of perception and I know nothing outside of my relative cognition of human ideas. God exists freely, beyond the minuscule nature of human thought.

When I silence my thinking self and look deeply into the fabric of what I perceive as real, I see through it's appearance and fully intuit it's essence. That which is unbroken and unbound; completely limitless, yet, immanent in all of the cycle of creation and dissolution. :idea:

From a universal standpoint, it hardly even matters if I notice God's living presence or not, for I an the embodiment of non-reality. Still, I have merged with this blinding force and abandoned the lines of ego boundary and self definition, which have formed my picture of sentient existence. By full immersion and soul saturation within this bubbling pulse of light consciousness, I am dissolved by the light and shaken loose of my individuated fixations.

I go so very deep... that I am incrementally erased from myself. I have no self? I am nothing and still exist within everything. I am all selves and yet, no self at all. I do not know myself. Who am I? I know nothing. Or have I unknown something else, which is now forgotten? I am the eye of the unified vision of the Godhead, while simultaneously, I am the sight within the eyes of the many myriads souls. I am zero. I am becoming that which I have always been. I am... unborn intention, infinite potentiality, forever turning within the void of an unknowable emptiness. Looping effortlessly into the multidimensional expanse of unindividuated Spirit, forevermore. Shocked

Hence, I come to realize that this empty force which I am, within the core of my being, is the opposite of my self-nature. It is a great mystery and within the folds of it's embrace, is the undoing of finite mind. Salvinorin A causes my thought process to cease it's habitual patterning and surrender to the rushing force of my own biochemistry. As this occurs, I am rocketed into these waves of pure manifesting energy surges. Crackling with rocketing electricity and fluidly, undulating to the drumming rhythm of the Universal Being. This great expansion of energy has distinguishable characteristics and attributes, which I perceive as beyond the standard definitions of my trained vocabulary and it's reference points and basis of logical, deductive reasoning.

When completely immersed in the larger frequency of the Indivisible Light Spirit, my recognition of any discernible mode is severely challenged. I have long trained myself to focus my intention on a single point of awareness, for some time now. This has been a daily and nightly practice and an objective of Rising Spirit's, for over 34 years now. Ever since that first great breakthrough with LSD. This concentrated focus is the measuring rod by which I have come to envision the nature of all the variations of reality which I am privy to (which is merely a tiny drop in the Cosmic bucket).

When I am this high, I must admit, I cannot find any reality within the grasp of my rationale. All I know about reality is that it is supposed to be the container, within which we hold the universe of possibilities we seek know. To learn to recognize, integrate and harmonize with such a consensus of mentality and sensory data. It does not really exist. We birth reality with every beat of our heart and every breath we take but it might only actually be real when we give it existence with our subjectively and so, believe the appearance of our experience. Is our belief enough to justify our assumptions? How can we be so certain of any presumed reality? Can we truly believe reality is a plasticine potentiality, which can be shaped by our wills and limited vantage points? Delusion walk s hand-n'-hand with discovery.

Therefore, it's existence is subject to a witness, with the capacity to affix solidity to it's appearance. Sacred Medicines erase the lines by which we delineate our vision of reality from illusion. I cannot truly say if I ever knew anything. My knowledge is the dictionary of my own personal illusion.

What I fell most now is a pure fascination with my illusion. I am most intrigued by my solitary existence. I suspect it is yet another mirage in the realm of possibility? All that is relative and temporal, falls before the spinning wheel of time and circumstance. We are forever more approaching the edges of the eternal.

Since I have an innate sense that I do not really exist, in terms of any conceivable constant, the contradiction of having this sensation is that I do exist. I exist without thought of specified identification to form. I exist without a concept of non existence. i believe I exist on multiple planes of consciousness, for I witness them as a parade of phantoms and illusory projections and yet... I am nothing.

Therein lies the Grand Riddle of existance.

Peace, love & light

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

gibran2
#13 Posted : 2/18/2011 9:33:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
DISCLOSURE
What I am about to say is all speculation. I'm saying it because the ideas excite me. It makes my own personal reality more interesting. Smile

What's up Gibran? I will always feel connected to you because of your insightful descriptions of the parallel realities as seen with the aid of salvia. When I wrote in the OP about the salvia experience being a series of lessons to teach us about "true reality", I specifically wondered what the lesson might be behind the visual of parallel worlds (other than the obvious interpretations). I'm still wondering about it.

I don't want to get trapped into thinking that reality is like those Russian toys that fit inside each other. I'm thinking specifically about this particular world we share on this planet. Maybe our conscious minds are a fabrication along with the rest of the physical world. The mass hallucination that world inhabitants are sharing is based on the fabrication or deception involved in our experience of 'self' and world. I would like to see salvia as a type of medicine that shows us how to free ourselves from this matrix.

I always wondered why the beings that I see while tripping are human in appearance. Maybe these people oriented hallucinations are meant to help us focus on this world, this possibly fabricated world.

It might not be a fake world out there. What's fake is our insistance that it's a real world. Smile

I guess I’m a bit irritated by “Jumper” jumping to conclusions regarding my earlier post (pun intended). I also don’t appreciate his suggestion that I post my ideas elsewhere.

Anyhow, getting back to the topic at hand: Maybe I’ve been involved with salvia and DMT long enough now where I just take it for granted that this reality is an illusion. The idea isn’t surprising to me. In fact, I’d be much more surprised if reality was as it generally appears to be. I now tend to believe that every conceivable reality is, in a sense, illusion. They are all manifestations of Mind (or God, or whatever name you want to assign to the unnameable), so in that sense they are all equally illusory (or equally real).

Parallel worlds are indeed a very common salvia theme. What do the visuals of parallel worlds mean? I’ve always accepted them at face value – there are many parallel 3-D universes existing “side-by-side” in a higher dimensional space. Physicists consider this to be a possibility, and it seems very reasonable to me. Many of these worlds seem similar to our own because they are similar to our own. The “closer” they are, the more similar.

I don’t spend too much time trying to figure it all out anymore. Existence is something far beyond my comprehension, so I don’t exert myself trying to comprehend the incomprehensible. As an intellectual exercise, it’s fun to speculate about the nature of reality, but I’ve come to the conclusion that the ultimate nature of reality is something I will never understand.

On the other hand, I’m very grateful that I’m able to have these experiences. I’m glad that I’m able to participate in and be a part of such a wonderful mystery.

Metanoia
#14 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:37:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing posts guys. You helped turn my day around. I thank all of you.

burningmouth
#15 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:52:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Parallel worlds are indeed a very common salvia theme. What do the visuals of parallel worlds mean? I’ve always accepted them at face value – there are many parallel 3-D universes existing “side-by-side” in a higher dimensional space. Physicists consider this to be a possibility, and it seems very reasonable to me. Many of these worlds seem similar to our own because they are similar to our own. The “closer” they are, the more similar.

Thanks Gibran. I agree with you and I respect your comments.

I was thinking of something last night. I came up with three scenarios concerning salvia. There are probably many more than three. Anyway, here goes............

1. (very rational)
................... All salvia experiences can be reduced to easily explainable physiological operations in the brain. There are no beings. There are no elves. There are no smelves Smile. Salvia activates non linear looping and fractaling processes that have no connection with a fuller understanding of reality.
2. (less rational)
................... Salvia allows our brains to tune in to quantum vibrations that show us glimpses of parallel worlds. Salvia confirms the scientific idea of alternative realities. Salvia shows us a deeper understanding of the physical and hyperdimensional universe (multiverse).
3. (much less rational)
................... Salvia allows us to see hyperdimensional beings while tripping. These beings (or smelves) have an objective, intelligent existence. They are involved in either the construction and ongoing maintenance of our physical world or the construction and ongoing maintenance of a more encompassing salvia world (or both).

Like I said, this simple list is open to revision.
I'll take what's behind door number three.
Internet personalities like tvsuat and FrenchMachine seem to belong in the irrational camp of scenario number three. I think I'm going to follow their lead. The more irrational the better.

Two European Roman Catholics are having an intelligent conversation circa the 12th century. In walks some disheveled man who then says,"Hey guys. I just figured it out. There is no Judeo-Christian God. The earth is not flat, and it revolves around the sun. There are a 100 billion other suns in our galaxy, and there are a 100 billion other galaxies. What do you think about that?"
Two days later, the disheveled man is considered insane by the court, but is still hung by the neck until death because of the charge of blasphemy against the Lord.
Moral of the story. The court thought he was insane, but he turned out to be the sane one. Salvia beings are as real as us. Smile

Lucent
#16 Posted : 2/20/2011 5:25:42 AM

White

I honestly believe Salvia is nothing more than physiological effects.. I don't really believe in these alternate realities.. I believe in my brain and that it can perceive things in probably an infinite number of ways. Plus the sensation I get running through my body on Salvia on small doses feels like an extremely weird body rush.. And I could see if I took a bigger dose the feeling could feel like it was flattening me.. But on the small dose it just felt like my blood rushing through my body.. I'm also sure the next time I take Salvia my mind will change about this in some way.. Salvia always seems to do that, which is just another reason I think it's purely psychological and physiological or w/e Smile

Also, so many flaws in the argument that because we deem somebody insane when they aren't, everyone who's insane must not really be! Just awful. Razz

Metanoia
#17 Posted : 2/20/2011 6:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I jump around between two and three...

I'll adamantly believe in number three, then I'll jump back to number two and think, "Well, that sounds about right."

I can't seem to make up my mind. Although I would like number three to be the truth. That's far more interesting than number one, or even number two.

It's a very comforting feeling as well, believing that there are some entities out there tending the light at the end of the tunnel...

Oh, and Lucent, it sounds like you need a good strong breakthrough Very happy I sounded a lot like you when I first started with Salvia. I was sure it was all in my head. But Salvia has a way of making you question everything, even your own questions.

Lucent
#18 Posted : 2/20/2011 5:48:19 PM

White

Dioxippus wrote:
I jump around between two and three...

I'll adamantly believe in number three, then I'll jump back to number two and think, "Well, that sounds about right."

I can't seem to make up my mind. Although I would like number three to be the truth. That's far more interesting than number one, or even number two.

It's a very comforting feeling as well, believing that there are some entities out there tending the light at the end of the tunnel...

Oh, and Lucent, it sounds like you need a good strong breakthrough Very happy I sounded a lot like you when I first started with Salvia. I was sure it was all in my head. But Salvia has a way of making you question everything, even your own questions.

Yeah, I'm slowly working up my dosage. My first Salvia trip was a breakthrough and it was the so unpleasant and I couldn't even explain half of what happened when I got back. It was INTENSE because I ignorantly took a huge dose of extract for my first time, while 5 of my friends watched me trip. Worst idea I've ever had.. :/

And honestly, why isn't #1 just as interesting as the other 2? I think it's almost just as interesting.. I mean, if you can alter your brain for 5 minutes, why couldn't you alter your brain for good in the exact same way? That just a ludicrous thought? And you can probably alter it in very specific ways, so the possibilities are endless.. You hold the key to alternate realities inside your brain... They may not exist outside of your head.. but who cares?! Nothing really exists outside of your head anyways.. Razz

burningmouth
#19 Posted : 2/20/2011 9:39:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lucent wrote:

And honestly, why isn't #1 just as interesting as the other 2? I think it's almost just as interesting.. I mean, if you can alter your brain for 5 minutes, why couldn't you alter your brain for good in the exact same way? That just a ludicrous thought? And you can probably alter it in very specific ways, so the possibilities are endless.. You hold the key to alternate realities inside your brain... They may not exist outside of your head.. but who cares?! Nothing really exists outside of your head anyways.. Razz

Lucent, I appreciate this comment and your earlier comment that it's all physiological. I think that sound rational analysis is on your side.

Having said that, everyone reading this post, please hear me out. Last night I had one of the most intense salvia experiences of my life. WITH JUST PLAIN LEAF. It is now 12 hours later and I stand 100 percent behind what I wrote up on my word processor right after the experience. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm going with it. So here is the report........

TWO WORLDS PRESSED TOGETHER
Holy shit, Nexus. I saw two salvia worlds pressed together. They were like two different worlds pressed up against each other and then zipping together into a synthesis world. They consisted of two complimentary shades of purple and green. I remember thinking to myself, “you know, these salvia visuals always contain primary colors that go with each other. The colors never clash. The visuals have a built in color consultant.

Nexus members. I saw another salvia secret. It had something to do with the separate worlds before they zipped up together.

Firstly, as I watched the visual grid along the boundary of one of the worlds, I could see the usual scene of little, replicated humanoids morphing, transforming and working in place. They occupied the space within the electrified, greenish, carpet-like skin of the two dimensional curved worlds that were in the process of zipping together.

Secondly, the secret is that both of the worlds were representations of physical reality. They were two different, parallel worlds joining up to form an embryonic synthesis of our physical world. What I saw was the actual process of the creation of our earth based world.
OUR FUCKING WORLD IS CREATED OUT OF A SYNTHESIS OF PARALLEL, QUANTUM WORLDS. THEY ARE ZIPPED OR SEWN TOGETHER BY TINY, REPLICATED, ROBOTIC CRAFTSMEN. THESE TINY CRAFTSMEN ARE FORMS OF ARTISTIC CREATION. THE ARTIST MUST BE SOME SORT OF GOD-LIKE SALVIA BEING.

Our world is the outcome of an incredible scene of creative beauty. Salvia visuals seem to be a form of engineering, a type of engineering that involves tiny, humanoid, robotic characters.

Our physical universe is not some static, stationary phenomenon. It is the result of a constant creative process. The process can best be described as watching the ultimate form of art being made by a being who is EXTREMELY ADVANCED and EXTREMELY PLAYFUL.

(All This From Plain Leaf)

#edit#…OK, so now that I’ve lost what little credibility I once had, I still need to fit this latest experience into my original OP.

Maybe the physical world is part of an endless hallucinating fractal. What I just witnessed with the parallel worlds forming together is part of the ongoing fractal. For some unknown reason, our physical world has lost the playful, artistic aspects that once created it. The physical world seems to be in an advanced state of entropy. I’m still not sure if the embryonic quantum worlds are feeding into the physical, everyday world, or if the physical world is somehow branching out into quantum universes.

Only one thing is certain. I’M EXPERIENCING SOME SEVERE REVERSE TOLERANCE.

#edit-edit#…For the last several months I have experienced seeing what looked like two salvia worlds pressed tightly against each other. But they never merged. Trip after trip, all I saw was the two worlds separated by a membrane. Then last night, I saw for the first time the two worlds zipping together. As I looked down one of the world-branches before it zipped up, I had this weird feeling that I was looking at parallel worlds containing parallel versions of US. Our clones were contained in those other worlds. Maybe it is possible for us to communicate with our clones. Crazy thinking? Probably……but I like it. Smile

Metanoia
#20 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:58:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report burningmouth.

Eerily similar to what I experienced recently, but was afraid to post. I came back from the trip, and immediately tried to convince myself that I was insane and that there aren't other worlds out there with other versions of us in them. I actually interacted with another version, a mirror version of sorts, of myself. I was in a "bizarro" world, where people walked on the walls and the gravity was like that on the moon. Strange smurf/elf-looking beings building and repairing, maintaining the world, and sending thought shapes out into our everyday world through a zipper-like opening. The world was so convincingly real in every detail. I also didn't have any clue I had smoked Salvia, and believed that this is the way it always was, and always will be. It felt as if I spent years in this world. It was very difficult to reintegrate back into my everyday life. I started to question why, why is it not possible that this world actually does exist out there somewhere? I consider myself a very honest person, and it's not in my nature to deny simply to maintain a semblance of normality. So for days I was questioning everything in my life, my reality. The feeling has faded somewhat, but I still have this inkling that the world I experienced exists outside of myself, my mind. It is another dimension, alternate reality, whatever label we may attempt to attach to it. I'm a coward for not posting about this experience out of fear of being thought insane. You are more brave than I, burningmouth. And I thank you for posting and getting this out there.

This trip that I had was brought on by "pre-loading" with plain leaf, then smoking some 25x on a bed of 10x Calea Zacatechichi. The calea has the ability to prolong my experiences, and allow me to go deeper and stay more calm while doing so. It also makes my dreams extremely vivid for days afterwards, especially when I combine it with Salvia. The dream I had that night was almost a revisitation to that Salvia world. I became lucid shortly before the dream ended. I had another dream the next night in which I spoke to myself and he told me to, "Just do it." Although I can't remember what it was I was supposed to "just do".

Thanks again for posting your experience, which prompted me to write about my own. I've been keeping it in out of fear of judgment for days. It feels amazing to know that someone else out there is seeing and thinking some of the same things I am. Pleased

12NEXT