We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
how to further refine 96% ethanol extracted psilocybin crystals? Options

lorax
#21 Posted : 8/21/2008 3:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon 5: you don't really need to go through all that trouble - just use the dirty extract. cleaning it is just one hell of a job and i found pure crystals to be only about 25-35% more potent than the sparkling dirt. as long as it fits into one gelantine pill its pure enough for me. i will only use my clear crystals for vaporisation. but a high dose of this stuff vaporized comes very close to a medium sized dose of DMT.. and DMT is WAY cheaper to produce.. unless you have some place in your area where you can find a few kilos of mushrooms for free - which SWIM has fortunatly Smile

gotta go gathering -laters..
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

lorax
#22 Posted : 8/21/2008 3:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the downside of this extraction is that for extracting 75g of mushrooms to create a crude extract SWIM will need 1.5liters of ethanol which costs SWIM about 40 euros. this is really expensive! if SWIM had the equipment he'd save the evaporated alcohol.. but this will be kinda hard in SWIMs kitchen, since he has 2 cats who love messin around Smile

one of those cats almost ate some mushrooms once while SWIM was weighing them out.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

acolon_5
#23 Posted : 8/21/2008 3:40:16 PM

The Great Namah

cheech wrote:
acolon 5: you don't really need to go through all that trouble - just use the dirty extract. cleaning it is just one hell of a job and i found pure crystals to be only about 25-35% more potent than the sparkling dirt. as long as it fits into one gelantine pill its pure enough for me. i will only use my clear crystals for vaporisation. but a high dose of this stuff vaporized comes very close to a medium sized dose of DMT.. and DMT is WAY cheaper to produce.. unless you have some place in your area where you can find a few kilos of mushrooms for free - which SWIM has fortunatly Smile

gotta go gathering -laters..

Well, yes, I do enjoy the crude extract... but I would like to be able to measure out doses more accurately as well as try vaporization. There are a lot of mixed reports on the vaporized route and I would like to see for myself how it works.

Denatured alcohol is SO MUCH cheaper than straight ethanol. It appears to work just as well. I'm not too concerned about the methanol as I dry my material out very well before ingestion.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

PREV12