We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Understanding what it means to be alive Options

The Neural
#1 Posted : 2/15/2011 9:06:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since I can remember, I have been looking for answers. I quite soon realised that, speaking for myself, knowing is always better than imagining. From human behaviour, to why the sky looks blue. Modern neuropsychology has contributed substantially to my subjective understanding of human nature and perception.

I have also opened up an electromagnetic channel of communication with the sun (he's a dummy though, like me, and wants to know everything too). He claims to have been researching and experimenting with substances to acquire deeper knowledge into the inner workings of the human brain. While he respects others' opinions and viewpoints, himself does not feel there is anything "out there", but that everything is manifested through the amazingly designed central nervous system. He is extremely interested in psychedelics, and believes that besides the exhilarating feeling one gets when his perception and understanding shifts, they are also extremely useful into decoding the language of the brain. Recently, he found a fascination with the kaleidoscopic vision that is produced by the binding of Salvinorin, and thinks that scientists of particular fields will be able to learn about the processes underlying human vision, and how the individual ganglionic cells project to the visual cortex.

He says that he never had the opportunity to consume DMT, and understands that it could possibly hold potential for unlocking a great deal of knowledge regarding our minds. The sun recommended this forum, and I am glad to be here, not only amongst very mature and intelligent individuals, but also amongst a generation of the most radical and brilliant chemists I have ever encountered.

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!