We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
BRC playa dust alchemy Options

mrwiggle
#1 Posted : 2/15/2011 2:15:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so i was thinking that burning man playa dust is very basic, and because of the magic associated with burning man it would be very appropriate for extractions, it could be the new hip food'er'er grade alternative to naoh (though ive never tryed eating large amounts of it i recon its relativly safe) so any thoughts? does anyone know the ph of playa dust it would be awesome to make some spice with home made vinegar and playa dust if its at all feasible

ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 2/15/2011 2:35:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I doubt it is feasable. Im no chemist but I cant see it being THAT basic..plus what about all the other things that this dust is comprised of?..they might end up just making a large mess.
Long live the unwoke.

mrwiggle
#3 Posted : 2/15/2011 4:45:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

moo, too bad, i still have hope though, maybe someone has a clever simmular but better idea?...or maybe someone happens to know the ph etc

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 2/15/2011 9:47:39 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

doubtful playa dust would work as a base but nice line of thinking nonetheless. I will however see if I can coax a friend into sharing a bit of dust from their nostalgia bottle to test with the ph meter just to see.

I like the idea of burning things and then using the ash a base. The alchemical process involved plus the fact that you get to play with fire makes it very appealing to me.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Pharmer
#5 Posted : 2/15/2011 11:06:38 PM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

Hrmmm

Well I have had the thought that simply ingesting/absorption of the playa dust would be a type of psychedelic on it's own given the 25+ years people have been doing "things" there but...With the amount of pee, sweat, other bodily fluids or nasty bits do you really want to ingest it?

Mass spec. on playa dust needed!
Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

mrwiggle
#6 Posted : 2/23/2011 7:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmmm fiiire, maybe we need to experiment burning different things to see what different kinds of nice ash we can get.. ideally it would be burned sacred plant material but that would be expensive if you dont live were it grows, yes and we shall burn it in a bed of playa dust, in a special chalice heheh (did your friend get the ph on that dust dreamer?)

jamie
#7 Posted : 2/23/2011 7:57:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

think id rather use lime and leave the dust on my alter or something..
Long live the unwoke.