We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Grateful Dead Family Steals Your Face! Options

newdeadfamily2012
#1 Posted : 2/14/2011 7:40:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sup everybody, this is moxley from grateful dead lot. If anybody from lot knows me holler at me family. Just joining up on the nexus until furthur tour starts again. Can't wait to see all my kids on tour. Im basically joining the nexus because I'd been pulling spice since 06', but when the dead got back together in 09', I left my hometown to travel the country and go to a lot of dead shows. After leaving my hometown I started to meet a lot of people. the majority of which were just like me, and being that i was on dead tour, were a mix of stoner, hippie, raver, l dropping, molly eating, k snorting, gangsterish dead head kids better known underground as wookies. Me and the wookies traveled across the country, city to city, spreading enlightenment through spice and l. I might have been home 2x in the last 3 years. ive just lived with my wookie friends in their hometowns around the country, and have done a lot of networking around the country. This is the scene that most enjoys dmt and where it is greatly accepted by everybody in this scene. I wouldnt want to live in a spot where no one even knows what dmt is, which is like 60% of every state in america. I'm part of a moving culture of chemists, artists, jewlers, growers, crafters, old school and new thats been on the move scince the 1960's. were basically gypsys. make goods to sell at our traveling flea market which has oganized dates: <SITE REMOVED>
Furthur is phil lesh and bob weir of the dead with a new member on guitar but they only play grateful dead shows. furthur was the name of the bus that ken kesey and the merry pranksters used to ride around in and pass out the electric cool aid acid test. The pranksters used to follow around the dead for months and months of tour dates and give out the cool aid test in the parking lot of every show they played for a while. Now you can see why dead tour is such a big thing for a couple hundred thousand people. now that you understansd what i do for a livivg i am joining to get help with getting mimosa sent to wherever i am in the country. now that im out of my hometown of chicago ive found its hard to get everything ready fast enough. thank you and if you have any questions about powers that can be attained on dead lot frrl free to ask me.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 2/14/2011 8:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
now that you understansd what i do for a livivg i am joining to get help with getting mimosa sent to wherever i am in the country. now that im out of my hometown of chicago ive found its hard to get everything ready fast enough.

pretty sure the usps runs everywhere in the country?

that being said I hope you don't "make your living" selling dmt as your post seems to suggest.

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 2/14/2011 8:36:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are absolutely not welcome here. We do not sell DMT, and we don't want anything to do with anyone who does.

*Banned*

Shaolin
#4 Posted : 2/14/2011 8:42:38 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Uncle Knucles wrote:
You are absolutely not welcome here. We do not sell DMT, and we don't want anything to do with anyone who does.

*Banned*

What make you think that the particular person was selling DMT ?
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 2/14/2011 8:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you kidding me? Re-read his post. He travels cross country "spreading enlightenment through spice", and has come here to solicit members to send him mimosa in transit, as it's "hard to get everything ready fast enough". What do you suppose that means...?

He's either 1) selling spice, or 2) a cop. Either way, he won't be joining the Nexus. Sorry.

Pandora
#6 Posted : 2/14/2011 8:47:02 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Very sketchy post but he didn't say he sells DMT. He said he is part of a moving culture of chemists, artists, jewelers, growers, crafters, . . . . . make goods to sell at our travelling flea market . . .

He also said . . . now that you understand what i do for a living i am joining to get help with getting mimosa sent to wherever i am in the country.

Like I said sketchy, hell yeah. Definately deserving of some tough questions demanding answers and threatening consequences but an outright ban (I know Van you're gonna flame me - you fucking live for it - have a great time man! Just remember, YOU have the power!)?

Remember, when you see a guy with a messy beard, dirt and grease on his face and hands and a torn shoe come up to you with his hands out it COULD be the Ph.D. professor around the corner who was working on his car all day. It really COULD be. The powers that be here frequently assume the absolute worst without even asking questions IMHO.

newdeadfamily2012, if you ever come back here, now you know that this place is not like other forums. I sincerely hope that you are not a drug seller, in particular such a powerful and spiritual material as DMT. There will be horrible karmic payback if you are. But if you aren't, I am so sorry that things worked out this way. Remember, forums are not necessarily free speech - read all the details of the rules and etiquette when you sign up and be sure to conform to them. Good luck man!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Ginkgo
#7 Posted : 2/14/2011 8:47:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shaolin wrote:
Uncle Knucles wrote:

*Banned*

What make you think that the particular person was selling DMT ?

Take a look at these quotes:
newdeadfamily2012 wrote:
Im basically joining the nexus because I'd been pulling spice since 06',

newdeadfamily2012 wrote:
Me and the wookies traveled across the country, city to city, spreading enlightenment through spice and l.

newdeadfamily2012 wrote:
now that you understansd what i do for a livivg i am joining to get help with getting mimosa sent to wherever i am in the country.

newdeadfamily2012 wrote:
if you have any questions about powers that can be attained on dead lot frrl free to ask me.

I can't see how these quotes combined makes it even possible to come to any other conclusion than the one from Uncle Knucles. I also can't see why this thread should be left open, as it will only contribute in creating a bad vibe, so I'm closing it. If you have any comments or questions about the closing of the thread, contact me or another moderator. If you have any comments or questions regarding the banishment, contact Uncle Knucles or another moderator.