We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Getting my feet wet Options

blink182chase13
#1 Posted : 2/14/2011 5:20:30 AM

Chase Roy

SWIM did a STB extraction with MHRB using the freezer precipitation
method to produce relativley yellow crystals.
SWIM is new and began testing these out using
the Machine. It took him 5 tries before he felt s
omething which after the other day, was really weak.

SWIM takes the precipitated naptha and evaps compleltely leaving
a sticky yellow oil with random red spots. SWIM's naptha is safe so
SWIM figured it was the less pure DMT as well as leftover alkaloids.
SWIM tested this impure DMT and was presented with an intese trip farther
than he has ever gone.

After just two breaths, SWIM receives a high whine and his vision begins
to zoom out a bit. His hands appear small and wrinkly and ugly.
He takes one more breath and realizes he is going to go far.
He lays down and begins to see many images and extreme geometrical
shapes. SWIM then begins to feel very bad, similar to the flu body feel
where you ache. It's not pain but SWIM feels horrible. He almost forgets
he exsists meaning it took effort to remember where he was and who he is.
He starts to regret it all. It lasts one more minute and the bad feeling goes
away.

He starts to feel warmer and begins to feels better while still experiencing visuals.
When he began to feel good, he noticed a presence trying to tell him something, they werent
quick enough and SWIM never figured it out. At the end of the visuals, SWIM see something very
strange and seems to be the only visual he remembers, a sideways head of an emu, staring at him....

Three questions
1: Why did SWIM feel so horrible on the uptake? It was mostly physical but he had anxious feelings as well
2: Why did the impure DMT present itself as so much stronger? Is this the cause of the horrible body feeling?
3: Any ideas why the heck there was an Emu?

This was SWIM's first "real" experience with DMT and it put him off a little.

Thank you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Thebatman
#2 Posted : 2/14/2011 5:32:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd say, the horrible feeling on the onset, was from not being totally prepare to be lauched head first into this other realm of being, maybe caught you off guard? I can really answer the second point, but as for the third, who knows why there was an Emu, maybe its telling you you subconsciously like Emus? thats my guess anyway Smile I also had my first realy experience the other day, its definitely a head scratcher.

blink182chase13
#3 Posted : 2/14/2011 5:45:40 AM

Chase Roy

Perhaps my power animal is an Emu. I think this would make me very happy Very happy

taureanirishman
#4 Posted : 2/14/2011 11:23:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

From all I've researched:

Possibly got some of your basic liquid pulled up(red flecks USUALLY caused by this)
1 - If it WAS your basic solution pulled up, could have made you feel bad if you vaped some of it, but without pics this is a complete guess.
2 - The yellowish extracts contain other potential compounds that are from MHRB(search jimjam or yellow spice) that change the experience than that of pure mole.
3 - Emu's are pretty cool, and you'll be seeing lots more strange impressions and associated afterimages on your way out and settling back as you return to our version of reality... Don't try to read too much into anything, Spice lets you know if you need to know something pretty clearly Smile

Have fun and play safe!

ragabr
#5 Posted : 2/14/2011 9:25:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dysphoria seems pretty common at lower doses, and anxiety tends to continue until the breakthrough for many people.

If you're concerned about contaminants in your final product, definitely do a re-X on what you have.

Emu!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

blink182chase13
#6 Posted : 2/15/2011 12:45:21 AM

Chase Roy

Well the thing is, I did the sodium carbonate wash twice. I've seen many teks saying either sodium carbonate wash or ammonia wash, any that stands out? I suppose I could always redissolve it in naptha and precip it out again. Any one have any advice against either of these methods? Thanks for the help in advance, I trying to avoid that "dysphoria" as it ruined my first real experience.

ragabr
#7 Posted : 2/15/2011 4:02:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you did the wash, all should be okay regarding toxic contaminants. Did the smoke seem harsh at all? Also, when SWIM was using the Machine, she noticed she never got the full dose through... after three or four sessions, she could just hit the Machine and get there.

Regarding the dysphoria, you might just have to do some experimentation until you find your dosing sweet spot so that you no longer have to worry about it.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

blink182chase13
#8 Posted : 2/16/2011 2:33:42 AM

Chase Roy

The smoke did have a more burnt taste to it than before, I figured that was from not touching the pipe for three weeks. I suppose I shall experiment.

Perceptual Reality
#9 Posted : 2/16/2011 5:49:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mental preparation is key! If you feel really anxious before smoking, try changa first. It might help you relieve the anxiety. Or try meditating before you smoke, it helped my friend achieve his "hyperspace." Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!