We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tripping outside? Options

Cuitcell
#1 Posted : 8/10/2008 1:36:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe, just wondering, have someone tryed something psychadelic, and went outside? Imagine that.. looking in the sky and stuff. Lol ;p i can see the possibilities, even though, i havent done any drug-like stuff, yet.. Ofcourse, it would be scary, going outside, while tripping, imagine seeing something in the road, and walk to it, and then a car comes, BAM! heh, oh well, anyone done? tell your experience :b

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

KUSHMASTER
#2 Posted : 8/10/2008 1:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How old are you?? 7? 8? Stay in school man.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

KUSHMASTER
#3 Posted : 8/10/2008 2:00:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, but really. Just do some reading up

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 8/10/2008 2:26:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At a low dose I could see that it might be enjoyable to be in a forest or starring into the nightsky, but DMT at a certain level is a very introspect journey. It's not a smoke to "get fucked up"..it's a serious tool. Please DON'T smoke and walk around/drive a car. This leads to nothing but trouble and is also very dangerous.

Better stay in the comfort of your own home with no disturbance and a good mindset. Be prepared to be unable to do anything but experience the experience. Please check your attitude as any psychedelic substance demands a certain level of respect.

Cuitcell
#5 Posted : 8/10/2008 5:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
At a low dose I could see that it might be enjoyable to be in a forest or starring into the nightsky, but DMT at a certain level is a very introspect journey. It's not a smoke to "get fucked up"..it's a serious tool. Please DON'T smoke and walk around/drive a car. This leads to nothing but trouble and is also very dangerous.

Better stay in the comfort of your own home with no disturbance and a good mindset. Be prepared to be unable to do anything but experience the experience. Please check your attitude as any psychedelic substance demands a certain level of respect.

Yeah, ofcourse, i was thinking of more than a shroom like one :] And i understand, all too well. Imagine laying in the grass, watching the sky, on a trip. just had to make this thread, out of boredness ;> And, im rather new to this psychadelic stuff, iv done alot of research on web, got to know alot, its a new world to me, before i was 17, i didnt even know psychadelic stuff like this existed, didnt even know it was possible to get hallucinations. so, eh, i show great deal of interrest.

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 8/10/2008 5:37:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interest is the first step, yeah. My suggestion would be not to rush things but to deeply look into posiibilitys and risks. I know you're very curious, but it pays off to learn about psychedelics before attending a journey. You surely want to have a good, beneficial experience Smile

Cuitcell
#7 Posted : 8/10/2008 7:53:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Interest is the first step, yeah. My suggestion would be not to rush things but to deeply look into posiibilitys and risks. I know you're very curious, but it pays off to learn about psychedelics before attending a journey. You surely want to have a good, beneficial experience Smile

Thats for sure... iv read alot, and i mean ALOT ;p about dmt, and other psychoactive plants, aswell with side effects.

But im unsure on how to use some of the stuff, oh well, ill listen to your advice, to not rush things, thanks alot.

Love, Cuitcell.

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 8/10/2008 8:28:27 PM

John Murdoch IV

Shrooms are meant to be used outside in nature man! I HATE to trip inside Razz
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Dwhitty76
#9 Posted : 8/10/2008 8:49:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim prefers to be outside when on lsd and shrooms.When i say outside, i mean in the wilderness.There is nothing like being in nature while tripping.Swim is originally fro N.Y.C and has eaten lsd and both shrooms in school when swim was in highschool (early 90's).Swim went to art school w/ a bunch of like minded freaks and holloween it seemed like everyone inside school was tripping.Swim would not recommend this in anyway,shape or form.Swim likes being away from the hustle and bustle of society and be out in the wilderness.Try standing at seven eleven trying to buy cigarettes and drinks on 3 hits of 200 mics of blotter lsd.Not a fun experience.Swim still hasnt smoked dmt outside yet and really wants to.He's just a little nervous that someone might walk by or come into conatact with him.Swim will soon be finding a nice desolate spot outside to smoke the spice.If someone is not experienced w/ psychadelics they should proceed with caution and take a cap or 2 of shrooms in the company of someone else.If your gonna be outside its best to find a nice quiet place away from other people.HAPPY TRAILS Smile
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

adrian89987
#10 Posted : 8/10/2008 9:35:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tripping outside, especially in a forest or away from civilization is incredibly awe-some. Especially DMT!

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 8/10/2008 10:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read on someones trip report, that a voice told him, to smoke DMT by the water.
In my limited experience, water has been a heavily occuring theme, or at least liquid which I find fascinating.

I guess it's just natural that substances with a consciousness that is thousands over thousand years old ...that existed long before civilisation like psylocibin fit in a natural environment and I have often phantasized about taking dmt in the woods or while staring at the nightsky....

What I wanted to advice is not to stumble around in public. It's dangerous if you don't exactly know what you're doing. Better be in a safe environment for the first time.

But I've got the impression that you are just very enthusiastic about that whole thing and I can totally relate.

WSaged
#12 Posted : 8/10/2008 11:15:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked DMT during the day, out in my friends backyard once, it was wonderful!! She has a nicely landscaped garden area were we sat during a cool spring day and smoked spice. The DMT flash wasn't effected in any way but coming out of it was like opening my eyes on the first day of creation!! I was sitting under a big leafy tree with flowers all around and I could see and feel the tree's branches and leaves as the lungs they actually are!! They way the flowers & trees stretch up toward the sun and reach out for energy. I could see these plants as living and functioning beings.
It was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had in my life!!

That is one of the things I took with me after experiencing LSD heavily in my late teens, early twenties, the simple beauty of living things!! The glow of trees and how they are symbiotic within their environments. Exchanging our breath for theirs.
And how perfect everything made by nature truly is in both form & function!! (Sacred Geometery!)

Before I took LSD when I was 19, I never stopped to notice, even when I was trying to look!!
I'm 33 now, I still notice these things everyday!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuitcell
#13 Posted : 8/11/2008 12:28:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe.. thanks for all the replys, first thread iv made in my whole life, with so many replys on it, wee.

Im Jealous on you all. i hope, some beautiful day, my time will come.

And, i want to add some questions, answer them if you like, do you need MAOI? like, Passion Flower extract, and take 12 drops or something, as you smoke dmt? or dont you need MAOI?, and, passion flower extract is a MAOI, that kills the defenses to other MAO stuff?, or, iv heard there is an oral dmt way, do you need MAOI for that aswell?

Just wanna learn more.. :] and, still following obliguhl's recommendation, to not rush anything, thanks, you helped me somewhat with saying that to me.

Love you all, Cuitcell. Very happy

Dwhitty76
#14 Posted : 8/11/2008 1:26:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, I dig what WS was saying.Tripping out in the wilderness,you can see the Univeral Breath of evrything ,its like an ebb and flow of all life,existance and and the universe and you can appreciate the value of all living things (trees,birds,everything).Swim remembers being on the coast of california,tripping on shrooms and swim was watching the high tide come in and the coastline was all rock.The tide would come in and go out,hitting the rocks and at that moment it was like the meaning of all existance being revieled to me by watching the high tide coming in and that is the best way i can put it.Its amazingly beautiful.If swiy is unexperienced w/ psychedelics,swiy might be better starting slow like said earlier by eating a couple caps of shrooms and if you want you can always eat a couple more caps later on,once your comfortable w/ the effects.SWIM would not start w/dmt and maoi's to start but thats just swim.Swim was well experienced w/ psychedelics and didn't do dmt untill recently. He had his socks knocked off him and he's taken 1000mics of lsd at one time,years ago.Swim hasnt done spice w/ an maoi yet but with spice alone swim's hand motor skills are out the window.He cant even talk for about 10 minutes and mainly all he sais is wow and half sentences.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Cuitcell
#15 Posted : 8/11/2008 2:47:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, It would certainly be something, wanna recommend a site, to buy mushrooms on?

mew
#16 Posted : 8/11/2008 3:44:23 PM

huachumancer

adrian89987 wrote:
Tripping outside, especially in a forest or away from civilization is incredibly awe-some. Especially DMT!

i find ceilings become extremely noticable and suffocating, outside is where i always trip, unless my friends has to hide me because im tripping balls and his parents come home, then i go into the closet!

"how many nights and weird mornings had this shit gone on?"

Dwhitty76
#17 Posted : 8/11/2008 9:56:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim feels suffocated aswell when he trips inside,especially when other people are there.It's like all these sound vibrations bouncing off the walls and cieling makes you want to go out into the open air. Cuitcell you might want to be carefull about what you say.The sale of mushrooms is illegal and sites like this are not for transactions,simply info and education.Swim knows of people who cultivate and with a little research on your end you might find some helpful tips.You might want to visit shroomery.org,you might find some helpful info there.

Dwhitty76
#18 Posted : 8/12/2008 2:26:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim also had a friend who tripped up,i mean outside and fell asleep at the wheal and died.Although he also suffered from another condition called NARCOLEPSY. Best advise was given by kushmaster, stay in school and proceed with CAUTION.

burnt
#19 Posted : 8/12/2008 4:44:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

tripping outside is key. still havent had chance to try it with the spice tho.