We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and death Options

jollibee007
#1 Posted : 2/13/2011 6:15:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi I've been reading these forums for a couple months but this is my first post. I just wanted to post a few intriguing ideas that I've had recently relating to DMT and death and thought it would be interesting to get some discussion / any criticism about them. I don't really know, but my bad if I'm just repeating stuff thats been said in the past.

So anyway, think about how a DMT trip warps time to make a 5 minute trip in our world feel like ‘an eternity’ or hours upon hours in the DMT world. This time dilation effect varies depending on how much DMT we administer. We also know that moments before we die our brains produce huge amounts of DMT. So in theory, in that short space of time before we die as our body is pumping out DMT we get transported into the DMT world.

Due to the size of the dose that has been released from our brains and possibly other factors such as the fact that you would probably be unconscious before death this time dilation effect can extend those few seconds, maybe minutes into what would feel like days/months/decades (no idea just speculation). Maybe there is no such thing as the after-life or heaven or whatever other variant people believe in for while we are under the effects of this final dose of DMT being excreted from our brain we are still actually alive in the real world. However we have essentially been transported to a higher level of consciousness in which the idea of time does not apply in the same way that it does in 'reality'.

Though we have no idea, an interesting thought is that while we are living in the DMT world for the seeming days/years/decades (who knows) before we die, we find that there are even higher levels of consciousness in which time is dilated to an even greater extent than in the DMT world. A good analogy for this would be from the movie inception which puts forth the whole idea of how dreaming within a dream would dilate time by a greater extent. This is obviously all theoretical for realistically we have no proof that DMT is the gateway to a higher level of consciousness, nor do I necessarily believe it. However I am open to the idea that it could be a possibility and that as far as I’m concerned this is the most logical concept of what the so called ‘after-life’ is really about, as the whole idea of god still seems just as ridiculous as I ever thought it was.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 2/13/2011 6:27:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
We also know that moments before we die our brains produce huge amounts of DMT.

We don't know that.

BathtubSkyPirate
#3 Posted : 2/13/2011 6:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aloneits wrote:
Quote:

We don't know that.

Only Joe Rogan seems to know that.

jollibee007
#4 Posted : 2/13/2011 6:58:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

looks like I've gotta search up my facts better

elphologist1
#5 Posted : 2/14/2011 12:55:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

While there are similarities between a DMT experience and a near-death experience, there are also differences. A good example is that quite a few people experiencing an NDE have a "life review", where they are able to recall every detail of their life and see how their actions in each situation affected others. I've never heard this mentioned in a DMT experience.

elphologist

Ice House
#6 Posted : 2/14/2011 2:48:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

BathtubSkyPirate wrote:
aloneits wrote:
Quote:

We don't know that.

Only Joe Rogan seems to know that.

Joe Rogan does not know that.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.