We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
bad reaction to poor choice of pharmacological combinations and set and setting Options

CraigRap
#1 Posted : 2/13/2011 7:19:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM (who is pretty new to this) was introducing AFOAF to spice in a GVG.

First big hit he was seen to giggle incessantly and described 2 gorgeous Russian ladies playing with him. Nice!

Second bigger(1.2 - 1.5 times larger) made him completely unconscious after about 20 seconds. He was dry retching but apart from that, showed no sign of life. He was placed in a comfortable/safe position and was monitored. After a few minutes his face was tapped, his name called, ear pinched. NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. Every few minutes there was another unsuccessful attempt to bring him back. The retching continued unabated.

Now SWIM had seen on this site that you can not OD on smoked DMT and so didn't think it was an OD. SWIM has never experienced an OD but imagines that this is exactly what it would look like. SWIM was concerned that AFOAF may choke. SWIM was going to give it 20 mins ands then start calling for support from nearby first-aid friends. Fortunately, at about 17 mins he slowly came out of his coma(?) and slowly came back to reality.

His account was that he went to a black hell but has no recollection of what happened in there. He really felt a massive relief when he started coming to and was able to finally recognize the faces around him as friends.

3rd big hit was a bit less than the second (unfortunatly SWIM didn't have the scales) and the unconscious and retching state happened again but this time he responded to the face slapping and gained (semi) consciousness immediately. This needed to be employed twice. Eyes were glazed slits and there was a little rolling around and moaning. Then another giggle session happened again as he played with his 2 Russians again. Eventually he woke not remembering he'd had another go.

Background:
The spice was STB from MHRB using naptha and a second recrystallizing.
AFOAF and swim were at a party and were on amphetamines. (SWIM knows not to treat DMT as a recreational drug)
These 3 crossovers all happened on the same night. (SWIM knows this was too much)
AFOAF is experienced with psychedelics as well as other drugs. SWIM is equally experienced with others, but not so much with psychedelics.

OK ... surely this level of unconsciousness is not normal?
What other factor could be causing it?
Any other comments?

Everything I write is pure fiction.
I do not have a solid grasp on reality.
I am the fiction of someone else's imagination!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 2/13/2011 8:00:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

really? your asking us what factors could cause this??Confused

hmmm..AMPHETAMINES.

This is reckless. DMT is not a party drug. If you really know this why then would you dose other people with large ammounts like this, at a party, while they are on amphetamines?

Also, after "SWIMS" "FOAF"Confused seemed to be choking the first time, they decided then that it was a good idea to give them more?? I dont get it...Confused

No offence, but this is the kind of behavior that wont be looked up to here at the nexus. We all do stupid and reckless things at some point in our lives, but thats no excuse still..DMT is not a drug to get fucked up on at parties while you are high on amphetamines. The title of this thread is misleading. I wouldnt refer to this as a "DMT overdose"..more of a bad reaction to poor choice of pharmacological combinations and set and setting.
Long live the unwoke.

CraigRap
#3 Posted : 2/13/2011 9:25:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim thanks you for the well deserved dressing down.
In trying to research this issue swim has realized his mistake in not respecting spice for what it should be used for.
This will never happen again
Everything I write is pure fiction.
I do not have a solid grasp on reality.
I am the fiction of someone else's imagination!