We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
shamanic-plants Options

shamanic-plants
#1 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:03:58 PM

Alfonso

hi all I'm new and I want to introduce, I am of the Amazon region where there are many varieties of plants and medicinal active research and studies, I am studying botany and is therefore the need to belong to forums and to exchange experiences and ideas of others Member ..
thanks guys

shamanic-plants
Wink

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:32:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bienvenido (o bem-vindo)! Welcome to the Nexus Smile

Did you try ayahuasca yet? What about vaporized dmt? Or other psychedelics? Any interest or experience in extracting these substances?

See ya around!

shamanic-plants
#3 Posted : 2/12/2011 2:30:19 PM

Alfonso

thanks friend, if I take aya is part of a culture of mine to be in connection with the magical world of only plants; I have knowledge of aya extract...

shamanic-plants

PhaseTransitions
#4 Posted : 2/12/2011 11:58:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am lucky to have found this thread. I am a neuroscientist and have dedicated my life to studying the brain. I was in Peru for 7 weeks with the Aymara on the reserve near Lake Titicaca. I learned a lot.

I feel that the plants are the balanced solutions provided by Nature and the extracts only upset the balance Nature created. How you feel about this? I feel it is best to do a minimal extraction (boil in hot water, filter, and reuse) and use it with as much knowledge of spirit, ritual, and the cosmos as you can possibly arm yourself with.
“In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer” - Albert Camus