We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chaliponga DMT extraction - HOW TO Options

Parathormone
#1 Posted : 2/10/2011 2:53:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody, SWIM has just bougth 200g of Chaliponga on Maya shop to make his own DMT crystals; There are a lot of extraction teks on this site (especially wiki), which he read, but he still have some questions about it. SWIM think tahat the best method for Chali is Vovin tek, but there are a lot of big differences between vovin and for example q21s... First big difference is how high temperature can/should I reach while acidating the Chaliponga? Q21 says that it should be boiled (so I understand that it should be about 100 celsius for couple hours), but Vovin says that it CANNOT be boiled, just keep it warm (50-70 celsius? More? Less?); There are a lot of differences like that, according to pH on each steps of extraction, temperatures, number of defats etc. Could you explain which method is correct to maximize yields?

I created this topic because I would like to unify the way of extraction with Chaliponga, not MRHB, cause Chaliponga is in my country (and lots of other countries) only legal DMT-indicate plant...

Ok, so next thing is present you SWIMs plan for extraction:

He need to have (thats wat SWIMS said to me it is quotation):

-200g Chaliponga grinded to flour
-DCM (non-polar solvent)
-citric acid/vinegar 10% (Which is better to have more and more persistent DMT salt?)
-jugs, jars, pots and so on
-pH test papers
-NaOH(lye) or Ca(OH)2 or CaO (which is better? Which is safe and don't cause SWIM's spice harsh?)
-coffee paper filters, funnel
-kitchen with electric oven and electric induction hob, NO FLAME
-distilled water

STEPS:

0 - Make a pH 4 water.(? 4 or 2? There is a contradiction between diff. teks)
1 - Chaliflour to big Jar and pour it with acidic water (how much water on one batch with 200g chali?)
2 - Keep it warm (50C) in water batch for couple hours (2? 4? One day?) Then, decant water to big glass dish
3 - Make upper thing 3 times; filter the water solutions througt coffee filters
3.5 - Throw away chaliponga flour (Is it useless now? Maybe Can I do some light huasca? Maybe another extraction?)
4 - Collect acidic, DMTsalt water and reduce it in oven (not overheat) to about 300-500ml
5 - Make defat with 100ml of DCM (or naphta better?). Should I shake naphta with acidic water or just stir or what? Should non-polar solvent be warm or cold, and the same question for acidic solution Very happy.
6 - Make many defats (how can I recognize that it is enough defatting?)
7 - Make alkaline water with base (pH 12? 14? or maybe less, 10? 9?)
8 - Pour alkaline water into my acidic soluton to receive a pH (how much? 9,10,11,12,13,14?) Should I warm it?
9 - Extract the freebase DMT from basewater with 150ml of DCM (to extract a full-spectrum alkaloids), What are recomended temperatures for: DCM? Basewater? Should I keep it warm in water batch? How long should I mix DCM with basewater (what is a lasting for one extraction?); What is a recommended way to mix basewater with dcm? Shaking, stiring? What?
10 - Do it 3-4 times
11 - Collect DCM fractions, and throw away basewater...
12 - Reduce DCM? Or maybe not? If should I do it, to what capacity?
13 - Normal-temperature-DCM pour into the jar and add to it 50ml of water to wash a solution from base (lye or sth), collect the DCM and throw away the water
14 - Evaporate all the DCM and scrap the extracted freebase (n,n-dmt + dmt oxide + jungle dmt + bufo + 5meo)

What is expected yield?

Please answer on my questions with form, for example:

0 - Better is 4 because: sososososo
1 - 1 liter on each bath to sososososososo
etc.

I am confused especially about temperatures of water and solvents on each steps, time periods of every extractions (acid and base, defatting etc.), and amounts of liquids in use;

Ofcourse, I realize that there might be a lot of ways to do it, so that I expect answer from advanced users, ideally chemists;

I am a new member of this forum, but certainly NOT a unconscious begginer so please don't underestimate me ;D

If you help me, I'll make a photostory "How to extract spice from Chaliponga" ^^

PS - Sorry for my engish because I am not from english-language-country ^^

Aloha

TO MODERATOR: Please move the topic to A/B extraction tek or to general extraction questions please Smile.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Noman
#2 Posted : 2/10/2011 5:12:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You'd be better off using the Lex Tek with chaliponga.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=2119

Parathormone
#3 Posted : 2/10/2011 6:24:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for answer :-). This tek, you have mentioned about, is written to do with Shellite (Naphta), but I have DCM, can I do it with DCM? Ther might be one encumbrance according to it, namely: DCM is less selective NPS, so it could have less affinity to chlorophyl and other plant-fats SO it could be impossible to keep fats in it in room temperature (water could keep chlorophyl and fats too besides DMT)... Say that I am wrong Very happy.

And second problem: I see great analogy between LexTek and Vovin's tek... Main diffrence is that:

-Vovin: fats and bad things are in water beside alkaloids, and we wash it with DCM leaving alkaloids in water and migrate ffats TO DCM

-LexTek: fats and bad things are in DCM beside alkaloids, and we pour in the water to get alkaloids migrating good things to water (leaving bad things in DCM)

We can say that the difference is which substances are migrating, bad or good Very happy. It is the same idea actually, but with the vovin's there is less things to do (which are reducing yields, by the way, and make some additional, time-requiring work) Very happy Soooo, however Isn't Vovin's tek better than LexTek?

Shaolin
#4 Posted : 2/10/2011 7:55:54 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Parathormone wrote:

I created this topic because I would like to unify the way of extraction with Chaliponga, not MRHB, cause Chaliponga is in my country (and lots of other countries) only legal DMT-indicate plant...

Which EU country has banned all other DMT containing plants except Chaliponga ?

Also where you have found that Vovin and Q2121 use chaliponga in their TEKS ? I'm pretty sure both use MHRB.

TEKs that use MHRB aren't that easily transferable to other plant materials, e.g. you can't use a TEK that was written for MHRB and expect the same results with, for instance, chaliponga.

Key question here I believe, is to find out why can't you get MHRB.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Parathormone
#5 Posted : 2/10/2011 9:52:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am from Poland, where lastly was national campaign against legal highs; All stationary shops were closed, all staff made illegal and incidentally they illegalised couple of plants and substances, indicating Mimosa Hostilis and Accacia plants; Now the only legal, high-contained DMT plant is Chaliponga unfortunatelly :/

I realise that Vovins and Q21Q21 are teks with MHRB, but one guy from this forum made it with Chaliponga;

I thought (and still think Very happy) that Chaliponga after some defats is same as MHRB, oh maybe it has diffrent alkaloid profile (same solublity in the same kind of solvents (NPS, PS etc.), and they react the same way with acids (making salts) and bases (making freebases)). It is a detail what sort of plant is it, am I thinking wrong? Oh, maybe yes, because e.g. it isn't so easy with phalaris, but ACTUALLY Chaliponga is alterable Very happy Very happy Very happy.

Please answer me on upper questions related to liquids' temperatures, amounts, pH's and so on from my 1'st post Pleased

It must be someone who have done it with chaliponga Neutral

Noman
#6 Posted : 2/11/2011 12:12:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Parathormone wrote:

It must be someone who have done it with chaliponga Neutral

Yes, me.
A procedure like Vovin's doesn't work very well with chaliponga.
Lex's does.

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 2/11/2011 1:31:34 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

skip the lye and the tedious defats with dcm

get some pickling lime and limonine, follow rons cactus tek, replace "cactus" with "leaf"

salt with fasw and you have full spectrum oral fumerates

for freebase mix your fumerates with sodium carb and pull into naptha drytek style

precip xtals from naptha

easy now
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Shaolin
#8 Posted : 2/11/2011 9:43:51 AM

Stiletto Stoner

dreamer042 wrote:
skip the lye and the tedious defats with dcm

get some pickling lime and limonine, follow rons cactus tek, replace "cactus" with "leaf"

salt with fasw and you have full spectrum oral fumerates

for freebase mix your fumerates with sodium carb and pull into naptha drytek style

precip xtals from naptha

easy now

Just to be clear. You have extracted DMT this way from chaliponga ?
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Noman
#9 Posted : 2/11/2011 2:41:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It should work fine. I've had success with dryteks and chaliponga before.

Here's a question though -
dreamer042 wrote:

if the point of the d limonene is to pull a full spectrum, aren't you narrowing that spectrum back down to naptha soluble only?

Parathormone
#10 Posted : 2/11/2011 3:24:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, you're right, I'll do it Lextek without acid cook (start instantly from basyfying is it OK??).

And one more thing, I have only citric and acetic acisd, no fumaric nor HCl... And, from non polar solvents, I have only dichloromethane and naphta; are they ok for ron's/lex's tek? DCM is closely similar to limonene, but my acids are worse than fumaric, unfortunately Sad

Ok, now tell me about my questions about temp., pH, amounts please Pleased

Cya

Noman
#11 Posted : 2/11/2011 3:36:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you've never done it before, you really should just perform a procedure as it is written rather that pick and choose parts of different teks to cobble together and then wonder why it didn't work.

Parathormone
#12 Posted : 2/11/2011 3:55:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yep, I was hurried with that intention Very happy. It is obvious that first acid bath will "get" alkaloids into the water; instant basification leave alkaloids in plant flour (freebase is not soluble in water), DCM would "get" some part of it, but it would be less effective (small yields :/). I'll do it Lextek style Very happy.

Noman, please answer me on that is below:

1 - Should I boil acid solution (in first step) in 100C? Or maybe in water bath to keep it warm? How long let it sit in temperature to keep the dmt salts on each fraction? How much water on each fraction on 200g Chaliponga?

2 - What should be pH of acidic/base solution?

3 - If I basify acidic collect washes, should it sit for a period of time? If yes, How long? Should I heat it? What temperature?

4 - While extracting with NPS from base solution: what should be temperatures of: base solution, NPS? How long for each extraction?

5 - What is the way of mixing while extracting (NPS with PS): energic shaking or gentle stirring or what? In which step might it create an emulsion?

Thanks a bunch Very happy

Noman
#13 Posted : 2/11/2011 4:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The tek specifies all of the above.

dreamer042
#14 Posted : 2/11/2011 11:40:56 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Noman wrote:
It should work fine. I've had success with dryteks and chaliponga before.

Here's a question though -
dreamer042 wrote:

if the point of the d limonene is to pull a full spectrum, aren't you narrowing that spectrum back down to naptha soluble only?

yeah sorry should have been more clear that is just for the nn. you can pick up the full spectrum by using dry ipa or acetone and evaporating it. The product is a very powerful full spectrum goo.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

venom
#15 Posted : 5/20/2013 10:15:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dcm and dmt is a no go as i understood? since it reacts with the dmt? cant recall sources tho

editted oh shit this thread is ages old , excuses
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.

- in memorium of T MCK

DeMenTed
#16 Posted : 5/20/2013 10:43:39 AM

Barry

Why is the op still a new member? Vote this dude up man

acacian
#17 Posted : 5/20/2013 11:50:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

venom wrote:
dcm and dmt is a no go as i understood? since it reacts with the dmt? cant recall sources tho

editted oh shit this thread is ages old , excuses

dcm and dmt is a go go

Gone-and-Back
#18 Posted : 5/20/2013 6:34:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Honestly with Chaliponga you can just do an STB. I used the lazy mans tek for chali when I did it. Gives a pretty decent end result. Just need a little more to breakthrough off of it, like 40-50mg.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

staresatwalls
#19 Posted : 11/25/2016 3:13:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gone-and-Back wrote:
Honestly with Chaliponga you can just do an STB. I used the lazy mans tek for chali when I did it. Gives a pretty decent end result. Just need a little more to breakthrough off of it, like 40-50mg.

So would an a/b in a pressure cooker with freeze thaws and a naphtha defat on the powdered leaf result in a good (possibly better?) extract? Otherwise following the pretty straightforward lazymans tek, just adding the aforementioned steps
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust