We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello DMT-Nexus... Options

Interested Observer
#1 Posted : 2/9/2011 8:19:56 PM
The Theif

I am an interested observer, as my username indicates, in the world of spice. I have never utilized this spice in a concentrated form, but I find it utterly intriguing. I occassionally use similar compounds for self-introspection and a revitalization of my subjective perception of reality. I came to this website in search of a place to discuss intelligently concerns and questions that the use of said chemicals seem to bring about. I am 18 years old and currently studying Jungian psychology. My exposure to psychedelic compounds was ultimately what got me interested in psychology. The implications of how these experiences are integrated into everyday consciousness is just astonishing to me. That is about it, and I am excited to get to explore this site and the wisdom that it's participants share.
What I just posted never happened and is a complete fabrication. It does not represent any form of reality, whatever that is.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.