We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have the ingredients for changa and.... Options

Lifting_the_veil
#1 Posted : 2/9/2011 1:34:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i was overwhelmed with excitement to find a local health store that had the necessary ingredients for changa preparation. I was able to get passion flower, mullien, mint, pau d'arco, and wild lettus.

Now I want have a bunch of questions. I intend on making some enhanced leaf tomorrow am, but I am very excited to try some of these herbs tonight. Should I just wait? Or should I use a combination of these herbs for a bedding tonight. I also had access to passion flower extract, should i pick some of that up as well or does the leaf work just as well? Also which combination of these herbs comes recommended for a beginner?

I hope to hear back soon as I am very excited.

Much love.
Remember...be here now.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/9/2011 2:13:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

A herb bed is fine, but enhancing works better...

get some caapi.

Those herbs you have are tasty and all, but they just don't have the magic.

LawnBoy
#3 Posted : 2/9/2011 3:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lifting_the_veil wrote:
I was able to get passion flower, mullien, mint, pau d'arco, and wild lettus... I intend on making some enhanced leaf tomorrow am, but I am very excited to try some of these herbs tonight. Should I just wait? Or should I use a combination of these herbs for a bedding tonight. I also had access to passion flower extract...

Try smoking/vaping the herbs by themselves, try different combos, see how easily one can smoke/vap the passionflower extract. You don't want an herb that will produce a harsh or nasty smoke/vape. If you vaporize the herbs, they'll lose some of the "punch," producing a lighter "smoke."

I would do this before adding your magic and maoi. Most herbs aren't very enjoyable when smoked, especially if they haven't been cured and harvested properly.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 2/9/2011 3:46:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Get some caapi and use that. All the other stuff on your list is just fluff.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.