We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experimental solvent free tek Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:48:23 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I just have to wait on our more chem head member at the international Changa insitute lol

But I will give you a run down, it has not been used for MHRB yet, but it has with iboga and it's been effective for that.
It's also not for small batches and it's also very time costly.

This is the basic run down...

Of coarse this is not totally solvent free because water is a solvent Smile
Also this is for for very large batches and is a very slow process, with a decent yeild.
This has not been tried with MHRB yet, but has worked fine with iboga and I believe been used with a batch of ayahuasca and smoked causing good Changa like results... Swims never done this tek... If people want to play around with he idea it might work out really well.

Baron Nobus tek

"Soak powdered woods in vinegar 4 times'
Filter this solution'
Reduce it very gently'

Add ammonia solution'
Chill'

Filter'

Wash the mud in the filter with high ph water'
Let filter'

Dry the filter and the alks completely'
Crush the alks to a powder'
Stick in filter and wash them with a little distilled water' (or ammonai solution for spice' ammonia evaps' and also shall stop the delicate spice mole going through it's pKa'Pleased

Have no done this spice' (soon) but done it with Iboga' salted out Rue harmols' Cappi vine and Aya )) (saw clowns off a pipe of Aya' Oh my' HaHa!!)

Only for large pulls' and you wash everything at the end in vinegar to collect any alks sticking to stuff!
Use this seeded solution to pull fresh woods'
Add ammonia solution'
Watch the magic' "

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!