We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
DMT the most illegal drug known to man. Options

Elf Machine
#41 Posted : 2/10/2011 10:32:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IceHouse wrote:
sorry if I am abrasive some times, sorry if I am a loud mouth in your face ugly american some times. I am aware of the fact that I have a problem with this. I am a proud American and proud to be associated with the Nexus. Please excuse me if I have offended you.

No worries, and please don't take my comments personally.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FiorSirtheoir
#42 Posted : 2/10/2011 10:46:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheeto wrote:
after what i have read, i hate the constitution that was made, not the idea of a constitution. I hate the so called four farthers(free massons), while i don't want to get into things i can't prove like freemassons, weather good or bad, it seems most of congress are massons, is the country ran right? No, and they voted for it to be that way, as they are the majority in power.

I hate the four fathers because they are massons who where against the bill of rights, real patriots faught hard to get it in there, and also claimed that the constitution that was wrote was set up for an empire, which in my view seems to be the end result.

All the rich are in power, maybe thats why the rich pay a less % of tax from income, it makes since in no other way...to me atleast.

Cheeto,

I feel where you are coming from, however let me say you are drawing some conclusions that are not really looking at the whole picture. Read the Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers it will give you some additional insight. I don't know what to think about the Mason's anymore, and in all honesty I really don't care. I see the value of what was, ill intent or good intent. I also see how it failed, and the fears of a central National/Federal government were well founded and ultimately came to fruition.
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

Ellis D'Empty
#43 Posted : 2/10/2011 11:05:52 PM

Snirfneblin

Good Video
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

dreamer042
#44 Posted : 2/11/2011 1:37:00 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Terence Mckenna wrote:
If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Cheeto
#45 Posted : 2/11/2011 2:21:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

FiorSirtheoir wrote:
Read the Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers it will give you some additional insight.

Thanx for the recommendation, i haven't read them, i will get on that tomorrow though. I'm always up for learning a little history thats interesting to me.
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

jbark
#46 Posted : 2/11/2011 2:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmmmmm....

I can't help wonder what the LEAST illegal drug is (known or unknownWink )...

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Mister_Niles
#47 Posted : 2/11/2011 2:56:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
hmmmmmm....

I can't help wonder what the LEAST illegal drug is (known or unknownWink )...

JBArk

The least illegal drugs are the most addictive. Oxygen. Totally addictive. Have you ever tried to quit? The withdrawal syndrome has a near 100% mortality rate. Then there's "food" which is a more complicated substance because of all of its analogues. But it's totally legal. SuperLegal.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

jbark
#48 Posted : 2/11/2011 3:10:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But oxygen isn't illegal.Very happy (yet anyway...Cool )

What is the least illegal drug? Does the illegality of substances reach down and approach infinity? Meeting the set of infinite legality at a point of eternity? At what point in its infinitesimally diminishing illegality does it cross the threshold of eternity AND BECOME LEGAL, this least illegal of (known or unknown) substances?

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

MooshyPeaches
#49 Posted : 2/11/2011 3:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the elite controls the money and the laws
the laws divide and label
the governing body is a structure of concepts and thoughts controlled by those that control.
labeling things and people surrenders free will and creates dysfunction

there seems to be a split between people, those who who fall further and further into the false ego's illusions and fear and those who liberate themselves and embrace immortality

these are enthusiastic and exciting times indeed, the elite and the old way of things doesn't stand a chance to this present moment =]

Mister_Niles
#50 Posted : 2/11/2011 4:25:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
But oxygen isn't illegal.Very happy (yet anyway...Cool )

What is the least illegal drug? Does the illegality of substances reach down and approach infinity? Meeting the set of infinite legality at a point of eternity? At what point in its infinitesimally diminishing illegality does it cross the threshold of eternity AND BECOME LEGAL, this least illegal of (known or unknown) substances?

JBArk

Does a drug have to be illegal first before it can become legal? Are there any legal drugs? Seriously. In the U.S. I think all drugs are regulated by some agency. sure they are way down on the schedule, but still. Are any drugs strictly legal? Unregulated supplements?

And while your concept of an infinite regress that flows from illegal to legal is very intuitive, it is incomplete. The legality/illegality flow is toroidal in nature. So the duality flows around this shape creating a vibration which becomes reality. Since the toroid exists only in hyper real space and the cycling of the legal status travels around this donut shaped structure at infinitely high speeds, it in effect creates a psychic electro magnet that attracts both neophiles and neophobes who are imprinted to be interested in drugs. The toroid in never in balance because of fluctuations Rucker MuMeson field, therefore the dispute between the two sides of this issue can never resolve. Put that in your vapor genie and smoke it, but you can't especially if you have the ceramic filter on!Wut? :arrow:

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

BananaForeskin
#51 Posted : 2/11/2011 7:33:00 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Legal, unregulated drugs? Come on! Think that one through! Caffeine is probably the most popular. Turmeric, black pepper, nutmeg... every garden herb that isn't marijuana... etc.

My question is, if an illegal drug is at one point and legality is at the other, and the drug goes halfway to legality, then halfway again, then halfway again, then halfway again, will it ever be legal? O.O
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

jbark
#52 Posted : 2/11/2011 12:42:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:

My question is, if an illegal drug is at one point and legality is at the other, and the drug goes halfway to legality, then halfway again, then halfway again, then halfway again, will it ever be legal? O.O

Zeno's paradadox applied to law. See my post above. it explains ALL.Very happy

JBArk

PS every time I read a response, I am only half sure that people understood the tongue that is piercing a hole in my cheek...Cool

DMTripper
#53 Posted : 2/11/2011 1:22:24 PM

John Murdoch IV

I'd say the least illegal would be alcohol.
Very powerful and dangerous drug that's only illegal to kids.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

soulfood
#54 Posted : 2/11/2011 1:27:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

or caffeine?

Kids fiend on energy drinks containing caffeine around where I live. It's almost like they attach a speed like stigma to it and use it for a high. What else would they use it for?

In my experience, the one things kids don't need is more energy.

Hyperactive little shits that they are.

godling
#55 Posted : 2/11/2011 1:33:09 PM

Winnie the Pooh

MooshyPeaches wrote:
the elite controls the money and the laws
the laws divide and label
the governing body is a structure of concepts and thoughts controlled by those that control.
labeling things and people surrenders free will and creates dysfunction

there seems to be a split between people, those who who fall further and further into the false ego's illusions and fear and those who liberate themselves and embrace immortality

these are enthusiastic and exciting times indeed, the elite and the old way of things doesn't stand a chance to this present moment =]

wowowww... i just learned about all that tonight... well i guess it's morning now... when we finally leave time behind.. will there still be night and day??... will there be no words to describe time since at this point time does not exist?

p.s. i love all of yalls humor and ways of thinking Surprised

and to the original post of the thread... it would make sense for those who desire control to make dmt the most illegal blessing known to man...

....just in....shhh.... Shocked the oxygen police are coming in.... Shocked
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Cheeto
#56 Posted : 2/11/2011 2:11:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
I'd say the least illegal would be alcohol.
Very powerful and dangerous drug that's only illegal to kids.

don't forget about tabacco, it becomes legal at a younger age(in america), just as bad as alcohol, maybe a little more addictive also.
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

Mister_Niles
#57 Posted : 2/11/2011 3:26:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
Legal, unregulated drugs? Come on! Think that one through! Caffeine is probably the most popular. Turmeric, black pepper, nutmeg... every garden herb that isn't marijuana... etc.

It depends where you are in the world.

http://www.erowid.org/ch...feine/caffeine_law.shtml

- Art Van D'lay

FiorSirtheoir
#58 Posted : 2/11/2011 4:28:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Time is because we perceive it, because we observe it, because we are aware of it. Have you never seen the electron particle bombardment experiment? Upon observation the electrons act as a wave, instead of a particle. All very interesting stuff quantum mechanics, string theory, M-theory, atoms that respond to observation. This is all real, because I AM, there is no you there is only me and I just created you to hurt myself, if you get my meaning.
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

godling
#59 Posted : 2/12/2011 9:59:42 AM

Winnie the Pooh

FiorSirtheoir wrote:
Time is because we perceive it, because we observe it, because we are aware of it. Have you never seen the electron particle bombardment experiment? Upon observation the electrons act as a wave, instead of a particle. All very interesting stuff quantum mechanics, string theory, M-theory, atoms that respond to observation. This is all real, because I AM, there is no you there is only me and I just created you to hurt myself, if you get my meaning.

right.. so when we all as a collective mind do not see it, do not observe it, do not perceive it, it'll cease... so then will words that are used to describe time cease to exist??... like saying i'll do that "later"..or tomorrow.. or night or day.. or earlier.. etc..etc..

and i can't say that i understand the last sentence....will you explain, pleazze
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Shaggy Shaman
#60 Posted : 2/12/2011 4:16:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe he is referring to the concept that there is only one being and we are all that one being, experiencing itself subjectively, because it pleases the I AM-Creator being to experience itself in this way.
"Knowing how you actually want to feel is the most potent form of clarity that you can have. Acting on generating those feelings is the most creative thing you can do with your life.”
– Danielle LaPorte

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
— Tom Robbins

PREV1234NEXT