We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
DMT the most illegal drug known to man. Options

burnt
#21 Posted : 2/9/2011 8:52:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
I could film a cop doing his job any time I want. There is no law against this. People do it all the time. We in America have the right to do this and the cops know it and cant do shit about it. We in America have the right to question authority and we do.
The cops work for the tax payers.

Bwahahahaha. You really believe that? A guy in Chicago went to jail for filming cops doing their job. I don't know what the end result was but he was arrested and charged and due to appear in court.

The day people accept whats going on in America as "freedom" is the day we lose and give up. The war on drugs is the antithesis of freedom. If you don't think so get arrested and see whats it like to go through the American legal system. See what its like to be treated like a piece of shit criminal by your own so called country men. Then rot in a cell and think about why your not free anymore.

I am not saying any countries are better or worse then one another. But there are societies who don't want to view drug use a criminal activity anymore. America doesn't seem to want to go down that road. It would rather keep brutalizing its own people in the name of profit. In fact America is holding most of the world down with regards to changing drug laws.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Elf Machine
#22 Posted : 2/9/2011 5:11:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:

I live in America. I am free to do what ever I want. I reserve the right as an American to do whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want and to whom ever I want. I am as free as any other person out there living anywhere else.

Raise your eye brow all you want. I live in America and I am free...

I love it when this topic comes up and some body trys to tell me I am not free. lol. Words spoken out of envy usually.

The military needs people like you. Have you signed up yet?

benzyme
#23 Posted : 2/9/2011 5:11:55 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

burnt wrote:
See what its like to be treated like a piece of shit criminal by your own so called country men. Then rot in a cell and think about why your not free anymore.

no shit

then while in jail, contemplate why f#cking idiots like Oprah 'thank our troops overseas for protecting our freedoms'. dumbest line ever.

afoaf was in the military and he gets highly offended whenever someone thanks him for that, something he has nothing to do with (and he knows it).

meanwhile, you hear on the news all the time how military folks get court martialed or dishonorably discharged for doing ayahuasca or salvia
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Mister_Niles
#24 Posted : 2/9/2011 6:03:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FastFourierT wrote:
benzyme wrote:

so where do you hear about the dangers of mescaline?

Ahh the dangers of mescaline... SWIM just did a rigorous google-based study on mescaline and concluded:

Mescaline, also known as "devil's weed, or buttons" has a similar effect to LSD. LSD - a common street hallucinogen more commonly known as "Acid" or a "Blotter" is the substance responsible for death of Frank Olson, who threw himself out of the window 10 days later after trying LSD for THE FIRST TIME. Unlike LSD, mescaline comes in a form of a ground cacti powder that is taken orally, or in some cases injected intravenously. It is used as a recreational drug because of its hallucinogenic properties. The effects will last over 12 hours and will be accompanied by following side-effects:

Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Dizziness
Vomiting
Anxiety
Diarrhea
Convulsions
Unconsciousness
Heart failures
Respiratory failures
Death

Hallucinogenic drugs work by affecting the central nervous system. You may think you can jump from high places without hurting yourself, or believe you can fly, or that you are indestructible. This is especially dangerous when one is operating a vehicle.
Although not enough research has been done on mescaline addictiveness, you may need some help learning about the dangers of using this drug. You may also need some support when trying to quit. If you are taking mescaline you have a problem with addiction, in which case you definitely need to seek the help of a therapist or counselor. There are also 12-step groups that are free to attend, and they are held in almost every city in the country. Your life is worth living drug-free …and certainly worth saving if you have a serious problem with illicit drugs.

GOD BLESS

I assume you're joking right? This is govt. propaganda. I believe the cause of Frank Olsons death was rapid deceleration trauma.
Mescaline Anonymous indeed!
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

BananaForeskin
#25 Posted : 2/9/2011 6:52:08 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Elf machine, Ice House is a veteran. (Disabled, too, if I remember correctly?) And lives a hell of a lot more environmentally friendly than most folks... so show a little respect.

I'm happy the US is a little free-er than many other countries in the Western world, my friends in Europe have trouble with the law that makes this place seem a whole lot better sometimes. Still, isn't Canada a bit more lax?

The free-est place still remains any speck of isolated land or ship where there is man alone...

To get back to topic, I was under the impression that soem Schedule I's actually did carry heavier penalties than others. Aren't there additional laws regarding LSD, cannabis, mushrooms, and mescaline persecution which don't apply to less popular substances?

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Entheojen
#26 Posted : 2/9/2011 7:13:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:

The free-est place still remains any speck of isolated land or ship where there is man alone..

Did someone just say Floating Island Nexus Land? MMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMM
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

Elf Machine
#27 Posted : 2/9/2011 9:52:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
Elf machine, Ice House is a veteran. (Disabled, too, if I remember correctly?) And lives a hell of a lot more environmentally friendly than most folks... so show a little respect.

I have respect for anyone who lives environmentally. Or do you mean because he is a veteran? Why do they deserve anymore respect than a veteran plumber, teacher, or artist? I respect militaries that defend their country. The US hasn't used it's military for that purpose for several decades.

jbark
#28 Posted : 2/9/2011 10:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elf Machine wrote:

I have respect for anyone who lives environmentally. Or do you mean because he is a veteran? Why do they deserve anymore respect than a veteran plumber, teacher, or artist?

Now I have to ask - are YOU JOKING?

You don't even know of which war he is a veteran! And you don't even know him or his situation. When someone has lived through a war, seen all kinds of atrocities that we are generally harboured from, and potentially suffered great personal loss and psychological trauma, I think putting aside personal political beliefs is, in general, a required and admirable position. By all means respect your plumber, respect artists and respect EVERYONE unless they prove they are unworthy of that respect, but don't lump that respect in with the type of respect due someone who has laid it all down, risked everything.

Respect earned.

Leave the insulting insinuations on the table, please. This is a peaceful, respectful place.

And no, I am not American. But seriously, read a little history...

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Elf Machine
#29 Posted : 2/9/2011 11:43:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
You don't even know of which war he is a veteran! And you don't even know him or his situation. When someone has lived through a war, seen all kinds of atrocities that we are generally harboured from, and potentially suffered great personal loss and psychological trauma, I think putting aside personal political beliefs is, in general, a required and admirable position. By all means respect your plumber, respect artists and respect EVERYONE unless they prove they are unworthy of that respect, but don't lump that respect in with the type of respect due someone who has laid it all down, risked everything.

Respect earned...

And no, I am not American. But seriously, read a little history...

JBArk

No, not respect earned. As you stated I know little of his situation so why would I hand out respect to strangers who call me envious because I'm not Amercian? And you're welcome to educate us of your version of history?

Existentialhero1
#30 Posted : 2/9/2011 11:49:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

No, not respect earned. As you stated I know little of his situation so why would I hand out respect to strangers who call me envious because I'm not Amercian? And you're welcome to educate us of your version of history?

Respect is something that all people have and stand to lose, not something they must earn.

benzyme
#31 Posted : 2/9/2011 11:55:47 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

hell, I respect him simply because he's older than me
therefore, more life experience.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

SnozzleBerry
#32 Posted : 2/10/2011 1:14:55 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Existentialhero1 wrote:
Quote:

Respect is something that all people have and stand to lose, not something they must earn.

beautiful Very happy
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

proto-pax
#33 Posted : 2/10/2011 1:29:31 AM

bird-brain

People get way to worked up here.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

benzyme
#34 Posted : 2/10/2011 2:17:52 AM

analytical chemist

that's right, goddammit

yaxar
#35 Posted : 2/10/2011 6:10:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

questions relating to the origins of my patriotic history leave me bewildered, eternally confused. I was born in the city of Karachi, Pakistan. Spent 10 years there. Moved to Lahore after that. Lived 10 years in Lahore. Finished my Education in Australia and now, occasionally travel to Europe for business purposes.
Yet, I fail to grasp the concept of patriotism. I don't believe that mankind can divide itself, by associating itself with a country. We are all from the same. We have come from the same and we'll return to the same.
I sometimes envy people who have so much love and respect for their country. If only we learn to love the right thing first.

Respects to all veterans and freedom fighters. Putting their lives behind for a bigger cause.

Love and Light!
Observing in Silence!

-------------Everything posted by this user are the insane ramblings of an itch that is in the deepest oceans and highest skies. The author holds no responsibility for any content published.-------------

http://toomanybloggersontheweb.blogspot.com/

Eden
#36 Posted : 2/10/2011 6:39:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ursula LeGuin wrote:
How does one hate a country, or love one? I know people, I know towns, farms, hills and rivers and rocks, I know how the sun at sunset in the autumn falls on the side of a certain plowland in the hills; but what is the sense of giving a boundary to all that, of giving it a name and ceasing to love where the name ceases to apply? What is the love of one's country; is it the hate of one's uncountry? Then it's not a good thing. Is it simply self love? Thats's a good thing, but one mustn't make a virtue of it, or a profession....insofar as I love life, I love the hills of the uncountry, but that sort of love does not have a boundary line of hate. And beyond that, I am ignorant, I hope.

I live in the US and am grateful for any freedoms I claim as my own, but their source is not the country I live in or the government that claims it granted them to me.
My freedoms are innate, shared by every human and every body that shares this force we call life.
I will not assign praise to external forces for gifting me freedom, it is mine grasp.

It is a self-degrading mentality to elevate those who can take from you simply when they do not do so.

Ice House
#37 Posted : 2/10/2011 6:53:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Elf Machine wrote:
Ice House wrote:

I live in America. I am free to do what ever I want. I reserve the right as an American to do whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want and to whom ever I want. I am as free as any other person out there living anywhere else.

Raise your eye brow all you want. I live in America and I am free...

I love it when this topic comes up and some body trys to tell me I am not free. lol. Words spoken out of envy usually.

The military needs people like you. Have you signed up yet?

I'm a veteran of 17yrs of service in the United States Marine Corps. I have served multiple tours in combat in Kuwait, Somalia, and Iraq and now I am partially disabled because of my service. I now live on a small farm in SWWA partially off grid living as best I can in harmony with mothers earth. I currently work as a EMT/Firefighter in an attempt to give back to humanity. I AM FREE!

sorry if I am abrasive some times, sorry if I am a loud mouth in your face ugly american some times. I am aware of the fact that I have a problem with this. I am a proud American and proud to be associated with the Nexus. Please excuse me if I have offended you.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

corpus callosum
#38 Posted : 2/10/2011 7:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Ice House-I respect the fact that you have put your life on the line repeatedly but I detest your government, its policies , the death of several of my relatives at the hands of your nations forces and the mayhem the US has unleashed in many places and the fact that many US citizens are content to believe in the virtue of their government in clear contravention of the facts.

But as one Nexian to another, I wish that you are at peace with the things youve seen and done.

I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

FiorSirtheoir
#39 Posted : 2/10/2011 9:43:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

United States of America: Land of the fearful, home of the slave. I esteem my ancestors, I honor the ideals that sprouted from American Jurisprudence. The works of Locke, Blackstone, Jefferson, etc... This nation and its countries('states'Pleased are a distant memory. What was the foundation of this nation: The unanimous Declaration of the united States of America, the Constitution for the United States of America, are all but dead and gone. What we see before us today is a shadow, a mockery, a lip service to what has been usurped. 'Freedom' as it is called today is a sick perversion of what was in the minds of people such as Jefferson, Thoreau, Patrick Henry, etc... Get caught with a schedule 1 and see how free you are. America has been a shame and a champion of despotic principles for at least 160 years. Said but true.
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

Cheeto
#40 Posted : 2/10/2011 10:04:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

after what i have read, i hate the constitution that was made, not the idea of a constitution. I hate the so called four farthers(free massons), while i don't want to get into things i can't prove like freemassons, weather good or bad, it seems most of congress are massons, is the country ran right? No, and they voted for it to be that way, as they are the majority in power.

I hate the four fathers because they are massons who where against the bill of rights, real patriots faught hard to get it in there, and also claimed that the constitution that was wrote was set up for an empire, which in my view seems to be the end result.

All the rich are in power, maybe thats why the rich pay a less % of tax from income, it makes since in no other way...to me atleast.
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

PREV1234NEXT