We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
DMT the most illegal drug known to man. Options

Existentialhero1
#1 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:23:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Whats up guys,

I just got done reading about DMT on the DEA webpage about how DMT is the most illegal drug known to man. I read another article that said the charge for distribution of DMT permitted the death penalty. How is it that a drug that has zero side effects, as well as low potential for abuse receives such a harsh penalty. It would seem logical that a drug deemed that illegal would be taught about in our school systems just like all the other drugs that the government deems illegal. Instead our society almost never even acknowledges the existence of DMT. Its almost like its being kept a secret. Also, why is a drug that is in virtually every plant, and is easy to extract so incredibly rare to find or even hear of? If its this easy why is everybody thats into entheogens not just do this instead of spending tons of money on research chemicals. Let me know what you guys think maybe im just over thinking it haha.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mister_Niles
#2 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:38:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not going to visit the above mentioned website, but:
How can any schedule 1 drug be more illegal than any other? You can get the death penalty for trafficking enough cannabis in the u.s.
I imagine that must apply to all schedule 1 drugs, although I could be wrong. Do they go into any detail about how dmt is more illegal? Stiffer sentences across the board? No trail? That sounds hokey. Considering the source, I don't doubt that the propaganda machine is in action....

Could you copypasta that article? Thanks.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

gibran2
#3 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:55:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Are there any illegal drugs that aren't known to man?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Existentialhero1
#4 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:58:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I looked into it and your right, all schedule 1 drugs carry the same charge. Also the max penalty is life in prison not death penalty. I still wonder why we never hear of DMT even though we always here about the "dangers" of other scheduled drugs.

http://www.druglibrary.o...lled_drugs_act_part1.htm

Mister_Niles
#5 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:59:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

Absolutely! Anything that might make someone feel good while not simultaneously destroying their bodies and minds. It's a minority report situation.

I never say "lol" but you made me lol gibran2.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Elf Machine
#6 Posted : 2/8/2011 11:47:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I raise an eyebrow when people speak of America being such a free country. Very sad.

benzyme
#7 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:06:22 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Existentialhero1 wrote:
Whats up guys,

I just got done reading about DMT on the DEA webpage about how DMT is the most illegal drug known to man. I read another article that said the charge for distribution of DMT permitted the death penalty. How is it that a drug that has zero side effects, as well as low potential for abuse receives such a harsh penalty. It would seem logical that a drug deemed that illegal would be taught about in our school systems just like all the other drugs that the government deems illegal. Instead our society almost never even acknowledges the existence of DMT. Its almost like its being kept a secret. Also, why is a drug that is in virtually every plant, and is easy to extract so incredibly rare to find or even hear of? If its this easy why is everybody thats into entheogens not just do this instead of spending tons of money on research chemicals. Let me know what you guys think maybe im just over thinking it haha.

maybe you're just sensationalizing it.

Existentialhero1 wrote:
I looked into it and your right, all schedule 1 drugs carry the same charge. Also the max penalty is life in prison not death penalty. I still wonder why we never hear of DMT even though we always here about the "dangers" of other scheduled drugs.

perhaps you don't hear of it because it got caught in the web of the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

the one you hear even less about is DET.

so where do you hear about the dangers of mescaline? i haven't heard the dangers of that one
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Apoc
#8 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:11:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Existentialhero1 wrote:

why did you make this thread? You made claims about dmt being more illegal than anything else, and mentioned the death penalty. Then you come back and say none of that was true. So why did you say it? Did you actually read that stuff, or just make it up?

I don't know why not too many people know about dmt. For some reason DMT didn't seem to make headlines like lsd, marijuana, mushrooms, and peyote back in the mid 20th century when psychedelics received their first wide spread attention in the west. Why wasn't salvia talked about until the 90's? They've used it in Mexico for a looooong time. For that matter, why weren't any of the psychedelics really talked about in the western world until the 20th century? Who knows.

You probably don't learn about the dangers of Pholcodine either, or Methaqualone, or 2C-T-7, or Bufotenin (all schedule 1 substances). You hear about concaine and meth because those are the most widespread, most dangerous, and addictive, and associated with organized crime, and violence, and human trafficking. Yes, it is terribly sad to have the entheogens lumped in that category. Maybe they don't talk about the dangers of dmt and psychedelics because there aren't really statistics to support entheogens being anywhere near as dangerous as other substances. They can't go and say dmt is as addictive as cocaine, and people are robbing stores to get money for dmt, or pimps are trafficking hookers who are getting paid with dmt fixes.... or that people are od'ing and dying of dmt everyday like other drugs. They can't say that because people will try entheogens anyway, and realize purported dangers were a lie. I don't know. In school, I recall the general message being, "don't do drugs". It didn't matter if it was cocaine or weed or whatever, just don't it. That's their position and they're sticking to it.

Existentialhero1
#9 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:14:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sensationalizing it hmmmm... so in effect perceiving these mundane ideas as brilliant mysteries of the system due to the placeo effect of my ego? could be.

benzyme
#10 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:17:26 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

it's cool

but you're preaching to the choir, we've all heard/read it before. It's in TIHKAL, and mentioned in countless threads.

"DMT is illegal, but it's in your body", etc. etc.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Existentialhero1
#11 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:21:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:
Existentialhero1 wrote:

why did you make this thread? You made claims about dmt being more illegal than anything else, and mentioned the death penalty. Then you come back and say none of that was true. So why did you say it? Did you actually read that stuff, or just make it up?

I don't know why not too many people know about dmt. For some reason DMT didn't seem to make headlines like lsd, marijuana, mushrooms, and peyote back in the mid 20th century when psychedelics received their first wide spread attention in the west. Why wasn't salvia talked about until the 90's? They've used it in Mexico for a looooong time. For that matter, why weren't any of the psychedelics really talked about in the western world until the 20th century? Who knows.

You probably don't learn about the dangers of Pholcodine either, or Methaqualone, or 2C-T-7, or Bufotenin (all schedule 1 substances). You hear about concaine and meth because those are the most widespread, most dangerous, and addictive, and associated with organized crime, and violence, and human trafficking. Yes, it is terribly sad to have the entheogens lumped in that category. Maybe they don't talk about the dangers of dmt and psychedelics because there aren't really statistics to support entheogens being anywhere near as dangerous as other substances. They can't go and say dmt is as addictive as cocaine, and people are robbing stores to get money for dmt, or pimps are trafficking hookers who are getting paid with dmt fixes.... or that people are od'ing and dying of dmt everyday like other drugs. They can't say that because people will try entheogens anyway, and realize purported dangers were a lie. I don't know. In school, I recall the general message being, "don't do drugs". It didn't matter if it was cocaine or weed or whatever, just don't it. That's their position and they're sticking to it.

No I didn's make any "claims" please re-read. What I said was I had read an article. I then cross referenced the articles and discounted their conclusion before you even commented.

jbark
#12 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:22:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

I have a list. Very secret though. PM me with the magic pass, and i'll send it to you. But be VERY careful, if they become known, they might just get LEGALIZED. Shhhhhhhh. Mum's the word...

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Mister_Niles
#13 Posted : 2/9/2011 1:14:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

I have a list. Very secret though. PM me with the magic pass, and i'll send it to you. But be VERY careful, if they become known, they must just get LEGALIZED. Shhhhhhhh. Mum's the word...

JBArk

JBark, you RuleZ!

But: aren't there drugs not yet discovered that are technically already illegal in the u.s. because of the analogue act? Or do they have to be synthesized first?

- Art Van D'lay

Lucent
#14 Posted : 2/9/2011 3:58:26 AM

White

Mister_Niles wrote:
jbark wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

I have a list. Very secret though. PM me with the magic pass, and i'll send it to you. But be VERY careful, if they become known, they must just get LEGALIZED. Shhhhhhhh. Mum's the word...

JBArk

JBark, you RuleZ!

But: aren't there drugs not yet discovered that are technically already illegal in the u.s. because of the analogue act? Or do they have to be synthesized first?

how are RCs legal then?

Ice House
#15 Posted : 2/9/2011 4:08:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Elf Machine wrote:
I raise an eyebrow when people speak of America being such a free country. Very sad.

I live in America. I am free to do what ever I want. I reserve the right as an American to do whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want and to whom ever I want. I am as free as any other person out there living anywhere else.

Raise your eye brow all you want. I live in America and I am free.

Its unfortunate that we have some of the laws we have. Its unfortunate that a small minority of people out there behave in a fashion that create a need in the minds of politicians and law enforement officials for stupid laws.

I love it when this topic comes up and some body trys to tell me I am not free. lol. Words spoken out of envy usually.

In America All is Possible. Thats why many of the brightest, most creative minds on earth come to America from all over the world. Freedom baby! Freedom to believe, to worship, freedom to assemble freedom to do whatever you want.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Mister_Niles
#16 Posted : 2/9/2011 4:28:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:
Elf Machine wrote:

I live in America. I am free to do what ever I want. I reserve the right as an American to do whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want and to whom ever I want. I am as free as any other person out there living anywhere else.

Raise your eye brow all you want. I live in America and I am free.

Its unfortunate that we have some of the laws we have. Its unfortunate that a small minority of people out there behave in a fashion that create a need in the minds of politicians and law enforement officials for stupid laws.

I love it when this topic comes up and some body trys to tell me I am not free. lol. Words spoken out of envy usually.

In America All is Possible. Thats why many of the brightest, most creative minds on earth come to America from all over the world. Freedom baby! Freedom to believe, to worship, freedom to assemble freedom to do whatever you want.

Okay then, go smoke some dmt in front of a cop. Of course you wouldn't. How about this: Go film a cop doing his job. Try to take a trip on an airplane without any identification. Try to buy raw milk for that matter. You are not free. You just believe that you are. Take your clothes off in public. Urinate in the woods with a cop watching. Recently a man was arrested for being nude in his own home. Two people cutting through his yard saw him through the window and called the freedom fighters. They arrested him. Oh, and by the way: Freedom to assemble, My Ass! The FBI and other groups have been harassing and arresting people who have the freedom to assemble for quite awhile now.

And as far as :
Quote:
Its unfortunate that a small minority of people out there behave in a fashion that create a need in the minds of politicians and law enforement officials for stupid laws.

Even if there were ZERO people behaving in ways that upset politicians, the stupid laws would still be in place. There are a lot of people in power who will do anything to force other people to act as they do. Authoritarian personality types. They don't want anyone doing things they don't approve of, or things they do behind closed doors and are ashamed of.

u.s.a. # 1? Not for a long time now.
your statements are just silly.

- Art Van D'lay

talking monkey
#17 Posted : 2/9/2011 4:42:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

I am pretty sure my dog knows of one. He always has this smug little look. If someone could provide me a link to the guantanomo water board schematic I will get it out of him. Bacon doesnt seem to be working.

corpus callosum
#18 Posted : 2/9/2011 5:43:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Doesnt the US have some crazy analogue law which potentially does allow a drug to be illegal before man becomes aware of it?

And Apoc-is it right that pholcodine is in the same schedule as DMT etc? If so, that ridiculous!Confused
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Ice House
#19 Posted : 2/9/2011 6:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Mister_Niles wrote:
Okay then, go smoke some dmt in front of a cop. Of course you wouldn't. How about this: Go film a cop doing his job. Try to take a trip on an airplane without any identification. Try to buy raw milk for that matter. You are not free. You just believe that you are. Take your clothes off in public. Urinate in the woods with a cop watching. Recently a man was arrested for being nude in his own home. Two people cutting through his yard saw him through the window and called the freedom fighters. They arrested him. Oh, and by the way: Freedom to assemble, My Ass! The FBI and other groups have been harassing and arresting people who have the freedom to assemble for quite awhile now.

u.s.a. # 1? Not for a long time now.
your statements are just silly.

Well I never said the USA was #1. I could give a fuck what number the USA is. We could be dead last for all I care. I am American and proud what others say about what numer we are means absolutely nothing to me.

I dont think there are any countries where you can smoke DMT in front of a cop and get away with it. Not just the USA.

I could film a cop doing his job any time I want. There is no law against this. People do it all the time. We in America have the right to do this and the cops know it and cant do shit about it. We in America have the right to question authority and we do.
The cops work for the tax payers.

I can buy raw, unpasturized, fresh from the titty milk less than a mile from my house.

I am free and I know I am.

Why would I want to take my clothes off in public?

You can say whatever you want about my statements. Silly? lol OK whatever you say. You are right and I am not. Sounds good to me. It doesnt matter to me because .......

I am American and I am Free. The words you post on this forum cant take that away from me.

If you dont have anything true to say why bother saying it?
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

random321
#20 Posted : 2/9/2011 8:18:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to point out that the "it's illegal but it's in our bodies" argument doesn't hold any water. Testosterone is very illegal and we all have it in our bodies. I think it's stupid, but nonetheless it's nothing new to outlaw substances in our bodies.

123NEXT»