We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

Ihrhase
#1 Posted : 2/8/2011 5:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I will not pretend to be something I am not, I am an explorer of the place I commonly called Hyperspace, the "other side", the Spirit Realm and various other names. I am a general hands on guy, I have been looking into your forums for a bit now. I am experienced in cultivation of various botanical and fungal life forms and as such I would like the opportunity to correct some errors I have found on this site. In the meanwhile I am looking to learn methods of ritual and gain insight and understanding of experiences while partaking in said rituals.

I am a current member of "Shroomery" and "Growery" as well as an affiliate of a free market university project known as Individual Sovereign University, where I teach the practices of cultivation and history of entheogenic flora. I am not a young man and I am not looking for a "Good Time".

What I am really looking for is the source, not of life but of consciousness, I am not interested in debating religion, ethics or lifestyle choices. One could say that I am finding myself on the path of alchemists before me, looking for the philosopher's stone...

Well, I hope that this gives a sufficient introduction as to who I am and why I am here, I look forward to interacting with all of you, learning and sharing a great deal.
Quote:
The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.

Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jumphier
#2 Posted : 2/8/2011 6:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im new here to. I have spent a good time cruising the extraction teks and I would love to hear your improvments. I think people like you can contribute the most valuable imformation about extraction. People like me who only have these recources and not necessarily the backround of the science will be most impressed and thankful!
This is why I'm very cautious with it. The notion of having enough hufsspa, or will or something, to want to try and use this stuff, I can hardly imagine using it. Every time i encounter it my wish is to not be destroyed by it, and the idea of using it for anything just seems like blasphemy, and probably is blasphemy, probably a good way to get cut down to size......

http://www.youtube.com/w...i4uc&feature=related

Ihrhase
#3 Posted : 2/8/2011 7:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am more of a farmer, I have a healthy background in science, as it is necessary for the courses I teach elsewhere, but the errors are basically in cultivation. Home cultivation and growing trops in temperate climes require more than the let nature take its course policy. If you are growing hemp the conditions for it are very liberal, though the opposite is true of Iboga, The Eyes of the Shepherdess, and other tropical entheogenic plants. Also as far as cultivating mushroom, there are dangers of contamination and loss of potency with certain drying techniques. Eventually I will be a full member and be in a position to shed some light, for now I am getting to know this place and see what there is to learn.
Quote:
The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.

Terence McKenna

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:12:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

All your feedback and info will be very appreciated that is for sure Smile

You say you are an avid explorer of hyperspace, but specifically with dmt or with other entheogens in general? I mean, did you try vapped dmt yet? What about oral dmt? Whats your experience with extractions so far?

Hope to see more from you around Smile

Ihrhase
#5 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:44:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

All your feedback and info will be very appreciated that is for sure Smile

You say you are an avid explorer of hyperspace, but specifically with dmt or with other entheogens in general? I mean, did you try vapped dmt yet? What about oral dmt? Whats your experience with extractions so far?

Hope to see more from you around Smile

Others in General (Cubes), what brought me here was to learn the teks and maybe the rituals others use when taking it. Also to get the differing perspective on Hyperspace through different compounds, only so much can be done through reading the stories, eventually any real explorer needs to get in the boat and take the trip...
Quote:

Terence McKenna