We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Does salvia give you euphoric effects?
Choice Votes Statistics
No 9 30 %
Maybe a little 11 36 %
Considerable euphoria 6 20 %
Let's go frolic in the forest!! 4 13 %

PREV123
Salvia Euphoric? Options

rOm
#41 Posted : 11/21/2015 3:30:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To me, the answer is yes and no.
It isn't the typical euphoria one finds while using opiates or MDMA.
Smoking it may feel even disphoric until you're released and feel cheerful to be back after this quantic chaos..
Now I had feeling mostly euphoria when smoking plain leaf bowl everyday ( also at time I was using salvia d. To help giving up too frequent usage of ketamine ). And it helped tremendously in this purpose.
I moved to sublingual tincture which I found first more user friendly and at time very holy happy mood.
But not every time, especially the last few times I used ethanolic tincture ( wasn't using SD often then ).
More recently, I got to try daily microdose of an oil based tincture. So sublingual and oral daily morning doses.
This was very pleasant. Very energizing and highly euphoric but most of the days I used kratom leaves too So there was some possible synergy that pushed salvia euphoria to another level.
In short, in my various experiences, I found more euphoria when using daily, maybe also to work with the plant on a daily basis ( to achieve goal such as quitting a habit, improving ones focus, mood and stamina ).
It is not a push button and nothing is certain with it as long as effects goes.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV123