We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lesser known ways of doing DMT Options

Existentialhero1
#1 Posted : 2/8/2011 12:31:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey every one,

My friend is trying to find a new way of using spice so im trying to get a list of ways together. Some ideas I had were Sub lingual, eye drops, trans dermal and snuff. I am well aware that those are all probably not very good ideas especially the eye drops,( Will burn your eye like hell) but its just to give you guys the idea. Also if any of you have ever tried one of these methods how did it go. My friend is also especially interested in methods which dont need an MAOI but dont smoke or inject. Thanks GuysSmile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/8/2011 12:40:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Transdermal by all accounts wouldn't.

Eye drops will burn like hell and probbaly wouldn't work. You need to deliver a large dose quickly.

Sublingually isn't ment to work very well if at all.

Nasally burns quite badly (I'd recommend fumarate it you take this root) and a large dose is needed. 150mg DMT fumarate gave definite strong effects.

Rectally it's meant to work, though I've never tried it. I imagine the dose would be considerably larger than a smoked dose. I'd start at 100mg and work from there.

Seriously though, if you get the right tools for the job, smoking it can be quite effortless with minimum irratation.

The pain for me is far worse when it's used nasally than when it's vaped.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 2/10/2011 8:52:30 PM

The Great Namah

IV, which I don't suggest
Vaporized and oral are the tried and true methods that have proven to work.

Rectally works but you need a bit and the effects last a while, might as well get the benefits of aya.

Eye drops I doubt would work and would hurt like all hell, nasally, as stated above hurts like hell and requires a bit more, and no one has ever gotten transdermal to work.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Apoc
#4 Posted : 2/10/2011 9:00:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi acolon, good to see you around.

Existentialhero1
#5 Posted : 2/10/2011 11:09:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks acolon

Bert
#6 Posted : 2/11/2011 9:37:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Intramuscular injection of dissolved DMT fumarate. Duration is 1hr-1h15min. Similar to an ayahuasca journey without the nausea.

mrwiggle
#7 Posted : 2/23/2011 8:13:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my friend was telling me about this stuff, i unfortunatly forgot the name of but it is apparently a very good carrier of other things and get absorbed by your skin very efficiently. it is being used in the sports industry to deliver medications to injuries...maybe one could disolve dmt in that stuff for the transdermal route...i always liked the idea of the dermal rub...also not yet mentioned but of personal intrest to me is the possibility of nebulizing it, which is like vaping but instead of heating the molecules they are dissolved in liquid then agitated into a mist type of substance you can breath in
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Ljosalfar
#8 Posted : 2/23/2011 8:35:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Both trans-dermal (DMSO) and nebulizing have been discussed in the forums - search 'em out. The consensus was basically impractical/inefficient in both cases.
Happy hunting,
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

burnt
#9 Posted : 2/23/2011 8:35:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

^^There are quite a number of substances that do what you are suggesting for transdermal application of drugs. Even certain essential oils aid in skin penetration of drugs. I don't think it would ever be very efficient with dmt though.

mrwiggle
#10 Posted : 2/23/2011 8:34:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmso, thats the stuff, so it no work hmm, with the nebulizing thing i have searched through several posts that speculated it, though nobody ever seemed to come to a final conlusion or do any significant testing on it they both seem like such good ideas i just dont understand why they wouldnt work...im gonna search the dmso thing and see what the others said about it (maybe you know of a particularly good post that you could sticky here?) im thinking dmt tincture rubbed all on the skin then a big volcano type bag thing of nebulized vapor? maybe this way between the both of them it'll get the job done...maybe drink some caapi tea before hand to increase effectiveness
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!