We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Mexico to everybody!!! Options

oetetse
#1 Posted : 8/8/2008 2:56:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi to everybody.
Thanks for accepting my entrance in this forum...
Is a really great comunity, full of an incredible amount of knowledge and really nice people...
I`m new to most of what I found here, is facinating.

Just want to say hi and to thanks for the fact that this knowledge is here for free... just shared, how it supose to be...

Also if there`s any mexican arround that can give me a hand finding supliers in Mexico, I would really apreciate it...
not easy to get arround in this country...

Have a great Day and thanks always for sharing...Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

islandhome
#2 Posted : 8/8/2008 3:42:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im human most of the time hope thats close rnuff
www.mimosatenuiflora.com
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 8/10/2008 6:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome oetetse. swim just rcieved mhrb from that vendor.Has swiy extracted from ikt yet?
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

rellik
#4 Posted : 8/10/2008 6:53:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

islandhome wrote:
im human most of the time hope thats close rnuff
www.mimosatenuiflora.com

im interested too, how are their products?
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

oetetse
#5 Posted : 8/11/2008 3:02:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replyes... i`m not sure if its writen like that, inglish is not my mother lenguaje... any way...

Very happy I receive that link on mimosatenuiflora.com and contact the guys, very serius people, and I found many good comments on their products, I havent order get from them...

What I`m really looking for now, in case any body knows something to put me in the right direction, is in how to get any source of armaloids in mexico, banisteriopsis capi or syrian rue, or something else...

If some body have any clue, I would really apreciate it...
Any ways hello to every body and thanks for repliying... have a great day, night or whathever is where you are at...

Razz

Dwhitty76
#6 Posted : 8/11/2008 3:26:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has purchased from this vendor and found it to be fast service (sent from mexico and landed at swims local post office in 5 days).Swim hasnt extracted yet because he's been busy but the mentioned vendor above is located in mexico and has all the products you mentioned.That might be the best direction for you,especially if you live in mexico.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

oetetse
#7 Posted : 8/11/2008 4:36:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really?
Thats great, I didn`t ask him about the other stuff, but I will now... for what I hear, what he sales come from very old trees, giving a really good quallity in the amount to be extracted...

I`ll check it out... tottally new to this realm, never extracted before, any good sugestions on wich tech to use as a very new guy?... thanks again hopefully we will meet in hiper space...
Of course all that I wrote here and before is about SWIM that has a FOAF, just to let know...
Have a great one (you choose what) but a great one...

Thank again for the replyes also... what a great comunity... see you all

Dwhitty76
#8 Posted : 8/11/2008 5:46:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim is pretty new to this realm aswell and has successfully done a couple of extractions and is about to start a third one.Swim found the marsfold tek to be the easiest,most straight foward and simple.Most of the required tools are probabbly already in the kitchen.Swim thinks that is the simplest.The ammonia wash at the end is not suggested by many, but if SWIY posts his progress reports after he starts,i'm sure there will be people more than willing to help along the way (atleast they did for swim).Swiy can find the marsfold tek under the files section of this site but it's not on the first page,it's on the second.Very happy

oetetse
#9 Posted : 8/11/2008 6:42:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM already ask if they have all the other godies in mimosatenuiflora.com, so he can order as soon as he get some cash.
I`ll be cheking the mansfold tek. as you advice, and give an atemp to the extraction...

Any thoughts about drinking the tea of the root bark plus the tea of the paganum?

I would like to know advantages and desadvantages betwin extracting and drinking it straight...

Thanks for the replyes, as soon has I start I will post the progress...

Have a great day ...Laughing

Dwhitty76
#10 Posted : 8/11/2008 9:46:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim hasnt taken ayahuasca yet or drank tea w/ maoi yet.Swim plans on going to peru in a couple months to take part in a ceremony.He wants to do it w/ guidence plus it's hard for swim to devote hrs having an experience right now.Swim loves to smoke it though Very happy. It's so beautiful,swim is thinking of taking an maoi tea and then smoking to make it last longer.I'ts really up to swiY and what he wants to do.Personally swim wants to get to know the spirit molecule a lttle at a time and then drink they aya brew under the right setting.Marsfold tek is so simple if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask

justb
#11 Posted : 8/24/2008 6:30:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any updates on the quality of this vendors dye? I'm very interested...

Dwhitty76
#12 Posted : 8/25/2008 12:38:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

except for the fact that swim screwed up after freeze precip and most of his crystals went to goo. Crying or very sad while it was in the freezer,i've never seen so many crystals,doing a second pull now.swims got a 1 .5 kg. left from them. 1kg for $105! from mexico to florida in 5 days! But still havent got an accurate number on yield because of my fault.

acolon_5
#13 Posted : 8/26/2008 10:40:00 AM

The Great Namah

oetetse wrote:
SWIM already ask if they have all the other godies in mimosatenuiflora.com, so he can order as soon as he get some cash.
I`ll be cheking the mansfold tek. as you advice, and give an atemp to the extraction...

Any thoughts about drinking the tea of the root bark plus the tea of the paganum?

I would like to know advantages and desadvantages betwin extracting and drinking it straight...

Thanks for the replyes, as soon has I start I will post the progress...

Have a great day ...Laughing

Drinking the tea is a very different experience from smoking the extracted spice. One will last 4-5 hours (tea) and the other 4-5 minutes. Smoking the spice is very powerful, there is no guide. With Ayahuasca, things are slower, and you have a spirit guide (usually).

If you are making the tea, 5-10grams of mimosa is probably all you will need with 3-4 grams of syrian rue. Don't drink too much Mimosa tea!!!!

If you want to make real ayahuasca, I highly suggest B. Caapi and Chaliponga. I just had a great experience with Chali this weekend.

Welcome!

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

oetetse
#14 Posted : 8/26/2008 6:58:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello again...!!!

Thanks a lot for following this thread, I been out of town.

Due to some little economical crash FOAF of SWIM havent got the suplies, but is plannig on get them this next week!!!

SWIM says Thanks a lot for replying to that tea question. SWIM really apreciate youre advice, as everybodys elses advice, but SWIM have read some of your posts and WOW!!! , SWIM been learning a lot and he would really pay close attention to what you say.

Also this is a really nice home, nice people willing to help and guide... Best of wishes for everybody and thanks again... have a great day

Dwhitty76
#15 Posted : 8/29/2008 5:37:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my one suggestion would be to write down whatever tek that you plan to use (i think marsfold is the easiest for begginers).Write down the steps a couple times,so you have it in your head and make notes while you start the process,that way if you have any questions or run into any problems,it will be easier to help you but you should be fine.Its a very simple tek, just dont do the ammonia wash at the end.Most of the time it's not nessisary if your careful about not pulling up any of the basified solution.Although i fucked up once,just because of my own stupidity.