We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Click Options

SugarFreeHybrid
#1 Posted : 2/6/2011 9:28:30 PM

A Light-Breather

I found this site, or then this site found me.

I have been reading at this forum for a couple of weeks now. But now I felt for creating an account.

This forum seems to be very unique which is good.
I will certainly have use of this forum and I have hope that also this forum will have use of me.

I'm 18 years old (young).
I haven't smoked DMT yet. I will do it ASAP. I just need to read a bit more about extracting DMT so I can extract my own.
That's also one of the reasons why I joined this forum is because I can ask questions if I run into trouble.
I love psychedelics although I haven't used so much of them.
I smoke weed daily.
appreciation | compassion | forgiveness | humility | understanding | valor
- the six heart virtues

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/6/2011 10:23:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Do keep reading, this forum and the nexus wiki have all the information you'll want regarding extractions and DMT. We will also be glad to help you if you run into any issues and cant find the answer around.

Which psychedelics did you try so far?

As for your daily weed smoking, do you feel any negative aspects from that?

SugarFreeHybrid
#3 Posted : 2/6/2011 11:14:31 PM

A Light-Breather

Thank you for your kindness.

Uhm, I've tried:
LSD - Two times, although the first time it might have been some kind of research chemical I was 16 back then I have very hard to remember that trip. But the second time however I spent my trip tripping in the nature with another friend. It was absolutely magical. I was blown by how amazing this was.
Shrooms - Three Times, Very funny, I love Shrooms.
2-CB - Two Times, I really enjoyed tripping on this substance I was tripping in a Pub, which made it really funny.
2-CC - Took two capsules before my show, the only thing it did was that it decreased my ability to DJ that night in the club. I messed up every change.
Ketamine - I took a very tiny line of this, I felt something, but I can't remember anymore what. Hmm.

I think that is all...
Now when I write down that, my list looks very pathetic. Very amateurish, It "worries" me that I CAN remember how many times I have taken these substances Pleased. HAHA.
But anyway I feel very comfortable with psychedelics, and I get the "hook" of it, and It seems like they are meant for me. Pleased

As for smoking weed daily, yes there are some negative aspects.
If I don't get weed I get frustrated. I feel empty, incomplete and nervous. (This has to do with habit.)
It kinda is the main part of my day. Feels like my days circle around weed. (This also has to do with it's legal status)
It makes me lazy, It makes me forget stuff, It makes me Paranoid.
Sometimes I get creative, sometimes I get very uncreative.

So yes there are bad aspects of weed.
But also I'm very much in love with it. It opens my mind, it makes me feel comfortable, and it has helped me to be the one that I am today.
So many things that has happened to me thanks to smoking weed. It feels like it's the basics of everything. It's the start. Or then it started the start. I don't know.
It makes music sound amazing.

Also I am curious to know why you where curious to know about the daily weed smoking?
- the six heart virtues

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/6/2011 11:50:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It might be that some people in different places will look down on others with little experience, but as you may have seen (or will), thats not the attitude here in the Nexus. We are all amateurs and experts in different things, there is no shame in being at the start of a learning path. What is important is an open humble attitude, willing to learn but also to question things critically.

Regarding weed daily, the reason I asked is because I have also gone through different phases of weed-using and I know that it can have all sorts of different effects, good and bad. I think its beneficial for habitual weed smokers to take breaks, because it helps giving perspective on one's actions, and I think it also makes one stronger when making effort to break habits. Appart from taking breaks, I also think its good to be aware of when to smoke in general, for example only do it at the end of the day once daily duties have been fulfilled, etc. I think THC can be an incredible ally but at least in my experience one needs a certain strategy to work with it and get the benefits without many negative side-effects.

SugarFreeHybrid
#5 Posted : 2/7/2011 12:06:15 AM

A Light-Breather

Hmmm Interesting.

I don't have any daily duties which means that I basically can smoke whenever I want. But I still have to look into this daily smoking thing, I have had one break before, and it was more or less one year ago, but it was a forced break and it lasted 3 months. After that it has been smokey smokey all day long again. But it's hard to be an artist who tries to make it to the top, or I mean in general try to make money and live a steady life as an artist. It's hard. I am a bit lost, and out of ideas. So weed always makes me feel comfortable it takes me to a safe place, where there is no stress.
- the six heart virtues

SugarFreeHybrid
#6 Posted : 2/10/2011 2:21:46 AM

A Light-Breather

An edit/upgrade on my essay:

Lately, I have become very interested in dreams and dreaming. I see that there are a lot of interesting topics on this forum regarding dreaming.
I've recently started a personal study about my dreams, and every now and then (especially within the last two months) my dreams have been so intense and having very strange concepts and scenes which some of them have occurred the next day or a couple of days later. I have to develop a system to understand them, mostly because I don't know myself what Is going on. I have to continue with what I'm doing and see where things are going. After I wake up from a very intense dream I am affected by it for the rest of the day, it has a strong impact on me.

I enjoy art. or should I say. I love art, art is my life. I've always found art to be one of the most fascinating things in my life. The ability to let creativity flow. Now of course along with psychedelics (and dreams), I've found a way to enhance the artistic side of me. Mainly I make music (as my "living" ) and Digital Art.

There are a lot of interesting topics (what I have seen an read so far) where I would like to share my opinions and contribute with ideas. I am here to get a better understanding of psychedelics and to get more knowledge about Spice (and other psychedelics) which will be useful before I make my journey into Hyperspace.

endlessness wrote:

Which psychedelics did you try so far?

I forgot to mention that I have smoked Salvia twice. It was very nice, although the potency of it wasn't high, in fact it was quite low. Which resulted in no breakthrough though. But I enjoyed it. I'm eagerly waiting for my next encounter with that plant.
- the six heart virtues