We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THings. Object of oddnes. Hello everyone. Options

eSINe69
#1 Posted : 2/6/2011 8:56:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone.

Im guy from Finland and my age is over 30 years. Im verry interested dmt synthesis and traveling in the hyperspace. I am new with the dmt and just like to learn more. Psychedelic drug are things what i want to explore. My innerself is lost and this child want to play and learn.

I have been over ten years in to drugs and i am addict. Four years i have been on suboxone treatment for my opioid dependensis and other drugs. I have quit all opiates, stimulants and downers now and now i try to find my inner child. I have been learning live again. Its sometimes hard. But live will conquer. I hope people is open minded and dont judge me some kind fuck up junkie. Its hard to tell people backround of my life. Still!

I hope we have good relationship and we come along. Lets play games and enjoy of each others knowledge.

King of things

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/7/2011 9:59:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi eSINe69,

Welcome to the Nexus. As you might have or surely will find out, this is not a forum about synthesis. In fact we refrain from talking about synthesis for security reasons (I think it's explained on the attitude page). However if you are interested in dmt, we encourage extractions from known plant sources - like Mimosa Hostilis or others.

I'm happy to hear that you have already quit all opiates. Some people here swear by iboga treatments for problems with addiction - perhaps you might want to check it out.
I think it's very brave to come out and say that one is an addict. I'm sure you won't get judged as some kind of fuck-up on this basis. Most of us here have a much better understanding of these things or at least a more open mindset about them, than your random person on the street. Are you currently still doing *drugs* or have you stopped and are now only doing psychedelics? While in the outside world it seems they are seen as the same thing, I find there is a great and important distinction, since it influences how we feel about them (and on them?) and also how we use them.

Learning to live again, finding the inner child, doing shadow-work, awakening yourself to higher principles, learning to wonder and be fascinated by life, the cosmos and every little moment and motion, connecting to what is beyond us or at least seems that way - connecting to the true self... these are all part of what psychedelics can help us with, while I'm not sure *drugs* can.

That being said, it's nice to meet you.
Hope you enjoy the forum.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

eSINe69
#3 Posted : 2/7/2011 4:46:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Enoon.

Sorry i read those pages glancing so i dont mean to break the rules. ANd i dont speak enymore synthesis. Only extraction on plant sources.

I have look that iboga treatment. If i can´t drop that suboxone treatment.It´s considerable thing. Im still dependent of Buprenorphine(suboxone) but i dont do it like drugs. Im only keep me cured and functional. I dont IV it. sublingual. But still it´s a drug. And it´s keep me a way from heroin, morphine and strong analgesics.

AMphetamines and other stimulants too. So i consider to be stopped drugs.

My opinion is psychedelics are smaller harm for me than other things. I do psychedelics so rarely. I consider that psychedelics are way to find lost innerchild and give some love in this world.

I don´t escape reality with psychedelics. I try find reality with it!

King of things